The contemporary blade has heel-toe weighting and features a scalloped flange and a crank-neck hosel for a full-shaft offset. The White Ice Insert is our most popular, best feeling multi-layer insert. Developed after extensive feedback from players on Tour, our engineers have enhanced its sound, responsiveness and consistency. Coupled with a Dark Nickel finish for a premium look, White Ice putters combine Tour-level performance with Tour-inspired feel.
Scalloped out squared off heel toe flanged blade with a crank neck hosel and full shaft offset
- White Ice Insert: The multi-layer insert has been fine-tuned to enhance sound, responsiveness, resiliency and consistency. The inner core is 19 percent firmer to enhance the feel and 92 percent stiffer for better resiliency, leading to consistent distance control. The face surface has been roughened to enhance the sound at impact with softer golf balls. The rough texture also helps increase friction between the ball and the insert to promote forward roll.
- Headweight Optimization: In White Ice core models, Tour-tuned weight ports in the sole optimize the putter head with the shaft length to create the ideal balance that maximizes feel, control and accuracy. Headweight optimization uses 340 gram heads to precisely tune the performance and feel.
- Dark Nickel Finish: Creates a rich, premium look for the utmost in confidence.
- Tour-proven looks with Tour-inspired feel for Tour-level confidence
- Headweight Optimization maximizes feel