- Enjoy delicious slow-cooked suppers any night of the week. Chili, braised short ribs and pot roast cook to perfection in the Calphalon 7 Qt. Digital Slow Cooker. Internal sensors monitor the temperature to ensure accuracy, so foods cook evenly. The 24-hour digital timer and Auto setting allows you to just set the timer and go. Great for casual entertaining.
- STYLE. PERFORMANCE. SIMPLICITY. Simplify your life and beautify your kitchen with our Kitchen Electrics collection. Each features our exclusive OPTI-HEAT system, to deliver even, consistent heat and exceptional cooking results. And our high performance nonstick formula makes a stand-out statement in stunning bronze, while offering flawless food release and effortless clean-up.
- 24-hour digital timer automatically switches to Warm at the end of the cooking cycle.
- Auto-setting cooks for 2 hours on High, then switches to Low for the remainder of the cook time.
- Cord wraps for easy storage.
- Dishwasher-safe 7 Qt. ceramic crock.
- Easy-to-read, high contrast LCD display.
- The Calphalon Kitchen Electrics collection features our exclusive Opti-Heat System. Designed to provide accurate temperature control and even heat delivery, Opti-Heat ensures that foods cook evenly and thoroughly, for reliable results you can count on - every time.
Item #: 1779208
Cover: Tempered, glass cover with vent.
Handle: Silicone wrapped, cool-touch handles stay comfortably cool.
Dishwasher Safe: No
Broiler Safe: No
Freezer Safe: No
Cleaning: Allow to cool before cleaning with a damp cloth.
Utensils: Safe for use with all utensils.
Warranty - Limited One Year Product and Limited Five Year Nonstick Warranty
Calphalon will repair or replace any kitchen electric found defective in material or workmanship within one year of the original purchase. In addition, Calphalon will repair or replace any kitchen electric if the nonstick surfaces are found defective in material or workmanship within five years of original purchase. This warranty applies when the kitchen electric appliance is put to normal household use and is operated and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variation in the kitchen electric nonstick coating are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, use of metal utensils, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment. Please refer to the use and care section for full information about the warranty on your kitchen electric appliance.