- Ultra-compact, ultra-light; At just over 18 oz., the CP-10 is as lightweight as it is compact, so you can carry it with you. This printer saves both weight and space by using the processor built into your camera.
- Direct Connection to Compatible PowerShot Cameras; No web of cables, no computer needed, just plug-in and print! With one dedicated cable, the CP-10 connects directly to Powershot A10/A20, S110 and S300 cameras.
- High-Quality Images; The CP-10 prints with better quality than your home inkjet! It uses the popular dye-sublimation method, so it has smoother tones . Coupled with a 300 x 300 dpi resolution and a protective overcoating, you'll have great prints to keep in your albums, for a long, long time to come.
- Fastest Printer In Its Class; No other printer in its class can print with or without borders in less than a minute. That means less waiting and more printing.
- Adjust Settings with LCD Monitor Borders or no borders? Single image or 8 per sheet? Date imprinting? Adjust print modes and other operations from the easy-to-read LCD monitor on your camera. The CP-10 is also compliant with the Digital Print Order Format (DPOF), which is ideal when you want to print all the pictures in your camera in a single batch.
- Convenient Sized Prints;These prints are the same size as a credit card and fit easily into your wallet. Because they are rounded at the edges, the CP-10 prints will look good longer, you can also print eight copies of the same image on one sticker sheet for Photo Sticker Club type uses.
- Power Source100 - 240 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption 50 W or less (4 W or less in standby mode)
- Dimensions - 108 x 125 x 47 mm (4.3 x 4.9 x 1.9 in.)
- Weight - 510 g (18.0 oz.), exclusive of ink and paper cassettes
CP-10 Card Photo Printer
Color Ink/ Paper Set (5 sheets)
Direct Interface Cable
Compact Power Adapter