Convenient Features for Easy Scanning up to 2400dpi.
This is simple, high-performance scanning at its best. Four easy buttons automate the entire process, and the new Auto Scan mode makes it even easier: It actually detects the type of original you're scanning-a photo, business card, notebook or form-automatically adjusts settings for the optimal results, then scans and saves the image.
Your results will amaze you, with color dpi resolution up to 2400 x 4800. You can also create fabulous 19200 x 19200 software-enhanced (extrapolated) scans. The Advanced Z-Lid enables clear, complete scans even of thick originals such as notebooks. Built-in retouching technology further enhances your final images with automatic corrections for dust and scratches, fading, graininess and backlighting. And to reduce the number of wires in your work area, one simple cable provides power and a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed connection.
Speed & Quality
High-Speed Scanning - Now, scanning is faster than ever. In about 24 seconds, you can scan a letter- size color original - such as a page from your personal notebook.
LiDE100 High-Speed Scanning
Old Photo Can Look New Again - Built-in retouching technology can enhance your scans of older photos with automatic reductions for dust and scratches, fading, graininess and backlighting. The level of correction can be adjusted to match the condition of your originals.
Ease of Use
Four EZ Buttons - This is simple, high-quality scanning at its best. Four EZ Buttons automate the entire process, so it's a snap to copy and create e-mail attachments or PDFs.
Advanced Z-lid - The unique Z-lid expansion top enables you to scan or copy bulky or thick items. It lifts approximately 3/4-inch vertically then lays down flat on the page for clear, complete copies or scans from edge to edge.
LiDE200 Advanced Z Lid
Smart Scanning - The new Auto Scan feature makes operation even easier. It actually detects the type of original you're scanning ? a photo, business card, personal notebook or form ? then automatically scans and saves the image with the appropriate settings.
Simply Less Wires - To reduce the number of wires in your work area, one cable provides you with both power and a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed connection.
Canon Generation Green
Generation Green is Canon's new environmental initiative. This program encompasses eligible Scanners, PIXMA Inkjet Printers and imageCLASS laser printers. Generation Green is designed to provide business partners, customers and consumers a way to learn about the environmentally-friendly approach that Canon is taking to design many of its current and future products and solutions; for example, possible cost savings through energy efficiency. The CS 5600F has the following Generation Green characteristics:
- White LED - The white LED allows the scanning unit to be smaller and have no warm-up time, resulting in lower energy consumption. This means that you can start scanning immediately (excludes film scanning).
- ENERGY STAR - Qualified products are 25% more efficient than conventional models. By using less energy, these products reduce greenhouse gas emissions and save energy as well as money.
- RoHS Compliance - This is a directive from the European Union that restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products. This product restricts the the use of cadmium, mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB) and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE).
- Hardware Recycling Program - Canon is committed to the world community and the belief that we are building a better world for future generations. We want to work with our customers to ensure appropriate recycling of products to help improve the environment and our local communities.
- Refurbishing Program - The Canon refurbishing facility manages all waste stream processes for Canon products, so Canon has full control over recovery and salvage for Canon U.S.A. products, not third-party vendors.
- To learn more about Generation Green, visit www.usa.canon.com/green
ENERGY STAR qualified
To help you save energy and money, while making a difference for the environment, Canon has partnered voluntarily with the EPA for over ten years to design products that meet the high standards of its ENERGY STAR Program. This program promotes the development and introduction of energy-efficient products to combat global warming and other environmental issues.
As an ENERGY STAR partner, and one of the leading producers of energy-efficient equipment, Canon has qualified more than 400 of its products since the program began and is proud to offer you copiers, printers, scanners, and multifunction devices that help protect the environment, without compromising features or performance.
Why buy ENERGY STAR?
ENERGY STAR equals saving money.
The typical home office with an ENERGY STAR qualifed fax, printer, copier and scanner is projected to save more than $230 over the life of the product. So start saving now by choosing Canon ENERGY STAR-qualified Products.