Wireless Office All-In-One Home Office Printer with 2.5" LCD & ADF
The PIXMA MX350 Wireless Home Office All-In-One delivers the versatility you need to bring high-quality, ease of use and maximum productivity into your home or small office. Let the convenience begin with the ability to conveniently print or scan wirelessly from anywhere around the house with a built-in Wireless connection. The built-in, fully integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder means fast copying or scanning of your originals so you can do other things while the printer is at work. Additionally, various security features like password protected PDF's let you feel safe about creating and distributing your most confidential files. Plus, for those of you who want to create and customize your own web layouts, you'll enjoy Easy-WebPrint EX so you only print what you want, when you want off the web!
Super G3 High-speed Fax and networkable Ethernet ensure efficient communication while Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology maintains the integrity of the originals you need to copy. This versatile Wireless Office All-In-One also prints photo lab quality pictures. Speaking of photos, take full advantage of Canon's fantastic Wi-Fi printing technology and print your photos wirelessly from compatible iPhone 3G, 3GS and iPod touch devices. Enjoy additional computer-less printing capabilities via compatible memory cards, PictBridge and optional Bluetooth while images are viewed on a 2.5" LCD. Plus, 2 Paper Paths let you easily select printing on plain or photo paper.
Whether you're running your business on a PC or Mac, the PIXMA MX350 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer meets all of your printing needs in one machine and can fit virtually anywhere!
Speed & Quality
Terrific Resolution ? This level of quality is achieved by 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl. This delivers superb quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
High Performance Ink Cartridges ? These two genuine Canon ink cartridges contain specially-formulated inks for great document and photo quality. One is a black & white cartridge for laser-quality text and one is a multi-color cartridge for pictures. Both are easy to use and replace.
EasyPhoto-Print EX ? Your days of driving to the store or waiting on long lines at a kiosk to print your photos are over. Do it yourself at home with your Canon PIXMA printer! Print as many images as you want on photo paper up to 8.5" x 11". You can even print multiple pictures on one page. Plus, with one touch of your mouse, EasyPhoto-Print automatically crops images, corrects red-eye, smoothes facial lines and skin tone and even brightens and sharpens faces.
Images Per Minute (IPM) ? In March 2009, the International Standards Organization implemented a print standard for inkjet printer document print speeds which is a universal measure utilizing three types of standardized test documents in "real world" conditions - one, four page Excel document, one - four page Word document and one-four page PDF document. This new standard will allow you to easily compare the print speeds of printers manufactured by different companies.
Ease of Use
Fully-Integrated Duplex Auto Document Feeder ? The built-in 30 sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) makes it easy to copy, scan or fax multiple documents without having to load them one at a time. Its full integration makes it easier to fit into tight spots and once it's loaded it lets you do, well whatever you want.
Easy Scroll Wheel ? Easily and quickly access and select the various features available for faster operation.
2.5" LCD Screen ? Easily view, select and edit your images for simple computer-free printing. No downloading needed, just pick your pic and print!
Dual Color Gamut Technology ? Copy with confidence as this built-in technology automatically optimizes your originals so copies stay true to it, time after time, copy after copy.
Auto Scan Mode ? Automatically recognizes the type of original, then scans and saves the suitable settings.
Quick Start ? Powering up your printer is now faster than ever. After pressing the power button you can begin inputting commands in approximately two seconds. So, full operation is possible in a much shorter time.
Auto Photo Fix II ? This built-in technology automatically categorizes your images into one of five types - Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery - then applies optimal image and multi-zone exposure correction. So, unexposed areas of the photo will be optimized, area by area and faces that are backlit and under-exposed will automatically be brightened with correct color cast to help ensure more accurate skin tones for gorgeous images.
Easy-WebPrint EX ? Your days of driving to the store or waiting on long lines at a kiosk to print your photos are over. Do it yourself at home with your Canon PIXMA printer! Print as many images as you want on photo paper up to 8.5" x 11". You can even print multiple pictures on one page. Plus, with one touch of your mouse, EasyPhoto-Print automatically crops images, corrects red-eye, smoothes facial lines and skin tone and even brightens and sharpens faces.
Built-In Wireless? Print or scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi enabled computer around the house.
Built-In Ethernet? This wired LAN interface lets you connect to a home or office network, with connected computers sharing the power of this versatile machine, each being able to display the printer's status at any moment.
Super G3 Fax ? The business fax standard for color and PC facsimiles on plain paper meets the home office workhorse with 20 coded speed dials and up to 50 incoming pages to meet your every communication need.
iPhone Printing ? Take full advantage of Canon's fantastic Wi-Fi printing technology to unlock, print and share your stored images right on the spot. Print your photos wirelessly from compatible iPhone 3G, 3GS and iPod touch models.
Memory Cards / USB / PictBridge & Optional Bluetooth ? Don't feel like using a computer? No problem. Just insert a compatible memory card into the built in card slot, select images on the LCD display, and print! Thanks to a PictBridge connection you can also print photos directly from your USB Flash Drive, digital camera, DV camcorder or camera phone. Plus, you can print from the optional BU-30 wireless Bluetooth unit.
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed ? Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
Tap into Great Prints
Want an easy way to print those snapshots you capture everyday-instantly? Download the FREE Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app. to your iPhone or iPod touch and tap your way to great looking wireless prints with select Canon printers. Visit www.usa.canon.com/iepp for more information.
Canon Generation Green
Generation Green is Canon's environmental initiative. This program encompasses eligible Scanners, PIXMA Inkjet Printers and imageCLASS laser printers. Generation Green is designed to provide business partners, customers and consumers a way to learn about the environmentally-friendly approach that Canon is taking to design many of its current and future products and solutions; for example, possible cost savings through energy efficiency. The MX870 has the following Generation Green characteristics:
- Auto-Duplexing (2 sided printing) - Using this feature can save up to 50% of your paper supply.
- 4 in 1, 2 in 1 Printing - This option allows users to place multiple pages on 1 page, saving up to 75% of your paper supply.
- Individual Ink Tanks - The individual ink tanks may reduce the amount of wasted ink from cartridges as compared to a composite 4 color cartridge, by allowing users to replace individual color tanks rather than entire color cartridges.
- Quick Start - The energy efficient Quick Start feature makes it easy to start up your printer in a matter of seconds, making it more convenient to keep the printer off, thus reducing energy consumption.
- Reduction in Packaging - The packaging of the MX870 has been reduced by 23.86% compared to the 2008 model. Downsizing the packaging helps reduces CO2 emissions and waste throughout the whole process of production, shipping, to selling.
- ENERGY STAR - Qualified products are 25% more efficient than conventional models. By using less energy, these products reduce greenhouse gas emissions and saves energy as well as money.
- RoHS Compliance - RoHS is a directive from the European Union that restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products. This product contains no cadmium, mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB), or Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE).
- Hardware Recycling Program - Canon is committed to the world community and the belief that we are building a better world for future generations. We want to work with our customers to help ensure appropriate recycling of products to help improve the environment and our local communities.
- Refurbishing Program - The Canon U.S.A., Inc. refurbishing facility manages all waste stream processes for Canon products, so Canon has full control over recovery and salvage for Canon products, not third-party vendors.
- Inkjet Cartridge Recycling - To contribute to zero landfill waste, Canon is introducing a collection and recycling program for Genuine Canon Inkjet Printer Cartridges.
Energy Star Qualified
Energy Star qualified products and practices help you save money and reduce greenhouse emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. For more information regarding Canon Energy Star, visit www.usa.canon.com/energystar
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 in Windows Vista or Windows XP only. Not included on installation CD. Requires Internet connection during installation.
The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
- Requires Canon Easy Photo Print App for iPhone and iPod touch, available for free at the App Store.
- Requires mobile phone equipped with PictBridge technology and a USB cable.
- Requires mobile phone (or other device) equipped with Bluetooth v2.0 technology and optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-30. Bluetooth operation depends on the device and software version used. Operating distance is approx. 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and/or antenna performance.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature "Save to PC".
- Page count is based on ITU-T No. 1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No. 1.
- ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in a Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in a General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional information.
- Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional information
- Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100plus for additional details.
- Compatible memory cards include SD Memory Card, SDHC, MultiMediaCard (v4.1), MultiMediaCard Plus (v4.1), CompactFlash Card, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo and Memory Stick PRO Duo. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSD Card, miniSDHC, microSD Card, microSDHC, RS-MMC (v4.1), Memory Stick Micro, xD-Picture Card, xD-Picture Card (Type M), and xD-Picture Card (Type H).
- Supported paper types for borderless printing are as follows: Photo Paper Pro II, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper Glossy and Matte Photo Paper.
- Black & white document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart. Color document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using Canon Color Fax Test Sheet. Actual transmission speed vary depending on document complexity, fax setting at receiving end, and line conditions etc.
- Transmission rate will be limited to IEEE802.11g and will operate in the 2.4GHz frequency band.
- System requirements vary by application.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.