Prepared to step-up and produce professional quality photo prints? The PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II possesses the functionality and technology you need for high-quality output so you can be the photographer you've always wanted to be. Its 8-color ink system widens your color palette along with advanced Easy-PhotoPrint Pro software to fine tune your prints plus Ambient Light Correction1 which optimizes color output to match the specified lighting condition you would display in. This fantastic printer does all of this and more while supporting Canon Fine Art Photo Papers up to 13" x 19" with two separate paper paths, including a front feeder for heavyweight paper types.
The ChromaLife100 system combines the benefits of genuine Canon dye-based ink and photo paper with FINE print head technology to produce long-lasting, beautiful prints with a wide color gamut for vivid coloration and high glossiness. The PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II takes your photo printing to all-new professional levels. So, are you ready?
- Terrific Resolution - This level of quality is achieved by 4800 x 2400 maximum color dpi3 thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented printhead firing ink droplets as small as 2pl. This delivers professional quality and detail for all of your photos.
- High-Performance Individual Ink System - This 8-color dye-based system features Photo Cyan, Photo Magenta and Red ink tanks for incredible colors bringing your images to life.
- ChromaLife100 - For true printers of photos, this brilliant system combines FINE Technology with genuine Canon papers and inks which promotes outstanding color vividness and long-lasting prints for up to 100 years when stored in an archival quality photo album.
- Ambient Light Correction - Have professional quality in virtually any type of lit setting as this new technology optimizes color output to match the specified lighting condition of the room you're admiring your photos in.
- Beautiful & Borderless - Whether you want stunning color prints or classic Black & White's, print what you feel as a professional without borders up to 13" x 19".
- Auto Photo Fix - This built-in technology is perfect for your home photo lab as it automatically categorizes your images into one of five types - Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery - then applies optimal image correction. For instance, it will automatically brighten faces that are backlit and under-exposed, and correct color cast to help ensure more accurate skin tones to help you produce gorgeous images.
- 2 Way Paper Feeding - To add to your options, this feature lets you load photo papers in the back of the printer and thicker fine art papers in the front, so you're always ready to print with the paper type you want.
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed - Plug the cable into your computer for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
- PictBridge4: Don't feel like using a computer? No Problem. - Thanks to a PictBridge connection you can also print photos directly from your compatible digital camera, DV camcorder or camera phone.
- 4 in 1, 2 in 1 Printing - This option allows users to place multiple pages on 1 page, saving up to 75% of your paper supply.
- Individual Ink Tanks - The individual ink tanks may reduce the amount of wasted ink from cartridges as compared to a composite 4 color cartridge, by allowing users to replace individual color tanks rather than entire color cartridges.
- ENERGY STAR - Qualified products are 25% more efficient than conventional models. By using less energy, these products reduce greenhouse gas emissions and saves energy as well as money.
- RoHS Compliance - This is a directive from the European Union that restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products. This product contains no cadmium, mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB), or Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE).
- Hardware Recycling Program - Canon is committed to the world community and the belief that we are building a better world for future generations. We want to work with our customers to help ensure appropriate recycling of products to help improve the environment and our local communities.
- Refurbishing Program - The Canon U.S.A., Inc. refurbishing facility manages all waste stream processes for Canon products, so Canon has full control over recovery and salvage for Canon products, not third-party vendors
|Printer Type |
|Inkjet Photo Printer|
|Auto Photo Fix, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Grayscale Photo Printing, Photo Printing, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 8 Individual Ink Tanks, Advanced Pattern Print, Ambient Light Correction, Auto Sheet Feeder, Index Print, PictBridge, Fine Art Paper Support|
|Print Speed (Approx.) |
|8" x 10" Borderless Color Photo: 47 seconds|
11" x 14" Color Photo on 13" x 19" paper: 1 min. 23 seconds
|Number of Nozzles |
|Print Resolution (Up to) |
|Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi|
Black: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
|OS Compatibility |
|Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x|
|Standard Interface |
|PictBridge (Cable not included)|
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
|Paper Sizes |
|4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, 11" x 17", 13"x 19"|
|Output Tray Capacity |
|Auto Sheet Feeding: 150 sheets|
Front Tray: Single Sheet (up to 1.2 mm paper thickness)
|Noise Level (Approx.) |
|Approx. 42.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Power Consumption |
|16W (1.2W Standby)|
|Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program.|
|Software Included |
|Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM|
PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Printer Driver
Adobe Photoshop Elements 6