This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, etc) and returns will not be accepted. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
The Celestron Digital Microscope Imager allows you to view and/or capture snapshot images or video with your microscope and your computer. The Imager replaces the eyepiece of your microscope so images can be viewed on your computer screen. Perfect for comfortable viewing by yourself or with small groups and will work with virtually all microscopes.
NOTE: Although software that comes with this microscope is Windows only, the device itself is compatible with MAC OS 10.4.9 and later (newer) versions. To use on the MAC you'll need a 3rd party photo capture software.
- View and/or capture snapshot images or video with your computer
- Adapts to virtually any type of microscope
- 2MP sensor resolution with USB2.0 cable attached
- Imager replaces the eyepiece of your microscope so you can view comfortably on your computer screen
- UVC Plug and Play driver
- CD-ROM contains software for viewing and image capture when using the Imager, and works with Windows XP, Vista, and 7 operating systems