Cuisinart Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized skillets have sloped sides and wide flat bottoms for frying fish, saut?ing onions and garlic, or browning big batches of chicken. The open design of the skillet maximizes the cooking surface and makes it easy to rearrange food as it is cooking. The long handle offers perfect balance to provide exceptional control when gently tossing food. Cuisinart Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized Cookware features durable hard anodized construction for fast and even heating. We guarantee it with a lifetime warranty.
- Sloped Sides Deliver Perfect Performance
- The sloped sides of the skillet maximize cooking surface. Skillets are designed for browning and tossing small pieces of food like mushrooms.
- Hard Anodized Exterior
- Cookware exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance. Dense, non-porous, highly wear resistant.
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution
- Hard anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Quantanium Non-Stick for Professional Results
- Quantanium nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup. Metal utensil safe. Great for slowly cooking minced garlic in olive oil, frying breaded pork chops, or browning sausage.
- Cool Grip Handle
- Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop.
- Drip-Free Pouring
- Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring.
- Constructed to Last
- lifetime warranty.