Cuisinart Stainless Streel Microwave (CMW-100)
A stainless steel interior and 25 preprogrammed settings put the Cuisinart Microwave Oven in a class all its own. The ideal cooking environment, nonporous stainless steel, will not absorb odors, moisture or food particles. Preprogrammed one-touch controls guarantee that everything from reheating coffee, to defrosting cutlets, to cooking fish or making 2, 4, or 6 strips of crispy bacon will be done right. This 1000-watt, 1.0-cubic-foot oven lets you cook a meal from scratch, and make it a little healthier, without any oil or butter. With its stainless steel interior, stainless steel door and sleek control panel, this is a new generation of microwave - from Cuisinart, of course!
- 1000 watts
- Stainless steel control panel and door with embossed Cuisinart logo and dark tinted glass window
- Stylish chrome handle
- Stainless steel interior absorbs no odors and is easy to sanitize
- Rotating 12" glass tray
- Touchpad controls with LCD
- Two convenient defrost functions to defrost food by weight or time
- Eight preset options with serving-size options for each (total 25): Popcorn, Beverage,
- Rice, Reheat, Fresh Vegetables, Frozen Vegetables, Baked Potatoes, and Bacon
- Two-stage cooking operation: Allows microwave to be set so that first stage of operation (such as 15 minutes on defrost), is automatically followed by a second stage (such as cooking for 8 minutes)
- Instruction and recipe book included
- Limited 3-year warranty
20.50" x 15.25" x 12.80"