Spyder2PRO is the professionals choice for monitor calibration. This award winning product uses the Spyder2 colorimeter, wizard driven software, and the most comprehensive calibration feature set on the market today. The system precisely calibrates all of your CRT, LCD, and laptop displays. Front projector calibration is now also supported ensuring that your images are shown to their best advantage in presentations.
Pro-level features include multiple monitor calibration and matching, custom targeting, and curves manipulation. The exclusive Ambient Preciselight feature lets you measure ambient light and balance studio lighting and monitors accordingly. Spyder2PRO also includes the new ColorVision PrintFIX PLUS software ? the industry?s first software-only profiling tool for creating custom printer profiles without using a third party scanner.
Today, the importance of marketing and showing your work is matched only by the creation of that work. Color correction has emerged as a cornerstone of the digital workflow for all digital imaging professionals. Now all professional photographers and creative professionals understand that a color managed workflow begins with accurate, on-screen color. Wherever color is critical, so too is Spyder2PRO.
Features and Benefits
Spyder2PRO Professional Monitor Calibration System
- Award-winning Spyder2 colorimeter, the standard for on-screen accuracy, precisely calibrates all of your CRT, LCD, front projector, and laptop displays.
- New Front Projector calibration option ensures that your images are shown to their best advantage in presentations.
- New Ambient PreciseLight Function measures ambient light and balances studio lighting and monitor settings accordingly.
- New State-of-the-Art Optical Science provides a five-fold increase in color sensitivity over previous technology with a patent-protected light baffle for accurate characterization of LCD displays.
- Sleek, Dual-Phase Hardware Design offers effortless LCD, CRT, and laptop calibration while protecting delicate LCD screens.
- Sophisticated Gray Balance and Tonal Response Algorithms provide demanding users with exceptionally smooth gradient steps and neutral grays.
- Multiple Monitor Calibration and Matching allows you to calibrate and profile multiple monitors on a single system or across an entire studio.
- Exclusive Automated Black and White Luminance Adjustments for use in precision targeting, providing more consistent calibration results.
- Easy-to-Use Calibration Wizard with comprehensive help guides you through the entire calibration process.
- Unique Before and After Viewing Feature lets you compare your display with and without calibration.
- High-test features for the Professional include custom response targeting, colorimeter and information windows, custom targeting, and ICC 2.0 and 4.0 support.
- Outstanding Reliability backed by a 2 Year hardware warranty
PrintFIX PLUS Printer Profiling Software
- The first software-only profiling tool to give you fast, precise results - does not require a 3rd party scanner.
- Elegant software assists you step by step through each custom paper profile.
- Wizard assistance, to check your print quality, and to optimize your printer?s media setting.
- Rich help and tutorials assist you with the basics (and not-so-basics) on how to get great prints.
- Creates high-bit, tunable ICC printer profiles and lets you preview your results at different rendering intents.
- Easy-to-use editing tools optimize your prints as you see fit, even adjusting for viewing conditions