The CyberPower Professional Series CSP706T Surge Suppressor is ideal for Home/Office protection with 1650 joules, 7 outlets, RJ-11 (1 in / 2out) phone line protection, and a 6 FT cord. The surge suppressor is ideal for protecting personal computers, phones/fax/modems, printers, stereos, and consumer electronics.
The CSP706T features six outlets with one widely spaced outlets to accommodate transform sized plugs, MOV technology to guard the surge suppressor and connected electronics against line abnormalities and lightning surges, while EMI/RFI filters block unwanted line noise. Data line protection is provided via RJ-11 ports for telecommunication devices such as phones, faxes, modems, and DSL lines. The 6 Ft. power cord includes a right angle plug with a 45? off-set for convenient installation in the tightest of environments.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets ? Widely spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- Built-In Automatic Shutdown - In the event of an overload that exceeds the unit's ability to suppress the signal, the surge protectors? 15A circuit breaker will automatically switch off to protect all connected electronics.
- MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) - MOV technology allows normal current to pass through the device, while diverting any surge/spikes through the ground circuit. This safely protects all connected electronics along with the surge suppressor itself.
- Data Line Protection ? RJ-11 ports (1 in / 2 out) provide surge protection to insure telecommunications devices such as phones and DSL modems work flawlessly when power events occur.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment.
- Keyhole Slots ? Mounting slots enable the surge protector to be mounted on a wall, under a desk, and in other configurations to optimize space and keep your power cords out of the way and organized.
- Sturdy Case ? Constructed of impact-resistant material for maximum durability.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Stringent manufacturing processes and innovative product design enables CyberPower to offer one of the strongest warranties in the industry. CyberPower will repair or replace damaged units for as long as the original owner has the product.
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower?s manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. CyberPower?s products are also UL Listed and CSA Certified.