Multiple modes. Ideal options.
The Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1 is built for work, play and everything in between. Inspiron - delivers features that inspire greatness.
Picture the Possibilities
- Options galore: 13 inch 2-in-1 in a sleek and portable design with stunning sound and a backlit keyboard makes it nicer to work in dim environments and the Infrared Camera works with 'Windows Hello' to log you in with quick and secure facial recognition.
- Flip into action: With an innovative 360-degree hinge, the versatile and lightweight Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1 allows you to switch easily between four different modes. Tent mode is perfect for using recipes in real time, stand mode for movies on the airplane, laptop mode for typing your novel or emailing work, and tablet mode makes reading while you're reclined easier than ever.
Stylish in Every Situation
- Ready for the road: The 13.3 inch is our most popular 2-in-1 size. It's easy to slip into your bag and provides ample screen room to use for hours without eye fatigue.
- Maximize screen space: The 5000 Series' new design emphasizes more screen and less bezel, so your attention's drawn to that brilliant wide-angle display.
- Designed to impress: The dark gray exterior finish is matched with a smooth, matte black inside, offering an attractive, professional appearance that looks great for any occasion.
Built for Adaptability, Tested for Dependability
- Stunning sound and vision: Each Inspiron 5000 comes with Waves MaxxAudio audio and Intel HD Graphics 620, so your media looks and sounds better than ever.
- The SSD difference: Solid State Drive (SSD) provides longer battery life, quicker responsiveness, quieter performance and improved shock resistance compared to conventional hard drives.
- Get connected: The Inspiron 5000 Series 2-in-1 is equipped with 802.11ac WiFi for fast, long-range wireless connection with less buffering and drops compared to older designs.
Designed for the Real World - Where Life Happens
We want you to love your new PC for years to come. That's why we test Inspiron laptops for reliability not just in the places where you expect it, but for the open road ahead.
- Turn up the heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65 degrees C/149 degrees F.
- Always a good fit: You'll probably never need to remove and reinstall your Inspiron's battery 30 times, but you can rest easy knowing that we've tested even that.
Processor and Chipset
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Type: Core i5
- Processor Generation: 7th Gen
- Processor Model: i5-7200U
- Processor Speed: 2.50 GHz
- Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
- Standard Memory: 8 GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Solid State Drive Capacity: 256 GB
Display and Graphics
- Screen Size: 13.3"
- Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- Display Screen Technology: TrueLife
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel
- Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics 620
- Graphics Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared
- HDMI: Yes
- Total Number of USB Ports: 3
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2
- Headphone/Microphone Combo Port: Yes
- Color: Matte Black, Dark Gray
- Form Factor: Convertible
- Height: 0.8"
- Width: 12.8"
- Depth: 8.9"
- Weight (Approximate): 3.57 lb
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: EPEAT Silver
- Environmental Certification: ENERGY STAR 6.1