Be totally focused
A 34" wide FHD curved screen with 2560x1080 resolution gives you an immersive viewing experience to help you focus on what's in front of you. Minimize peripheral distractions; reduce eye movement and improve viewing comfort all in one stylish design.
Power through your to-do list
Minimize distractions. Maximize productivity. A curved ultra wide screen helps you work more efficiently and get more done.
- More screen real estate: See an approximately 33% increase in extended view versus a 27" FHD flat screen monitor. Optimize what you can get done with more screen content on an ultra wide 34" curved screen with an aspect ratio of 21:9.
- Be a master multitasker: Organize multiple applications with Dell Easy Arrange; or use Picture-by-Picture and Picture-in-Picture to work on multiple tasks from two different PC sources; simultaneously.
Make the most of your workspace
When it's time to work; your setup will help you get more done in less time.
- Designed with you in mind: The adjustable stand allows you to tilt; swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for optimal working conditions.
- All-around adaptability: Choose from various mounts and stands; including VESA; for a flexible workspace.
- Be completely connected: Multiple connectivity ports on the bottom and side of the monitor allow you to easily connect to various devices.
It's all in the details
Get the most out of your work with stunning visuals and powerful sound to optimize your experience.
- See more: A 3-sided ultrathin bezel delivers an expansive view while you're checking emails or working on multiple tasks.
- Great audio: Powerful dual 9W speakers deliver impressive sound.
- Easy on the eyes: The TUV-Certified flicker-free screen with ComfortView enhances eye comfort by reducing blue light emissions.
- Consistent colors: 99% coverage on the sRGB spectrum provides precise colors right out of the box.
- Diagonally Viewable Size: 86.704 cm (34 Inches)
- Preset Display Area(H x V): 799.80 mm x 334.80 mm
- 31.49" x 13.18"/ 267;773.04 mm (415.01 inches )
- Panel Type: In-Plane switching Technology
- Display Screen Coating: Antiglare with 3H hardness
- Maximum Preset Resolution: 2560 x 1080 at 60 Hz
- Border Width (Edge of Monitor active area): 8.0 mm (Top); 7.05 mm (Left/Right); 25.3mm (Bottom)
- Curve radius: R3800
- Pixel Pitch: 0.312 mm x 0.310 mm
- Pixel Per Inch (PPI): 81.7
- Contrast Ratio: 1000: 1 (typical)
- Aspect Ratio: 21:9
- Backlight Technology: White LED edge light system
- Brightness: 300 cd/m (typical)
- Response Time: 8 ms (normal); 5 ms (Fast) - (gray to gray)
- Color Gamut (typical) Support: 99% sRGB
- Color Depth Support: 16.7 Million colors
- Color Calibration SDK SW: No
- Color Calibration with X-rite colorimeter: No
- 2 x HDMI 1.4 (HDCP 1.4)
- 1 x DP 1.2 (HDCP 1.4)
- 1x mDP (HDCP 1.4)
- 1 x USB 3.0 port - Upstream
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports - Side
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports - Bottom
- 1x Audio Line Out
- USB3.0 super-Speed Hub (with 1 x USB upstream port; 4 x USB3.0 downstream ports) (1 charging port)
- Flat Panel Mount Interface: VESA (100 mm)
- Height-adjustable stand: 115mm
- Tilt: -5 degree to 21 degree
- Swivel: -30 degree to 30 degree
- Daisy Chain Availability: No
- Dell Display Manager Compatibility: Yes
- Remote Asset Management: Yes; via Dell Command | Monitor
- PbP: Yes
- PiP: Yes
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- Anti-theft stand lock slot (to panel)
- Voltage Required: 100 to 240 VAC / 50 or 60 Hz +/- 3Hz / 4.0 A (typical)
- Power Consumption (Operational): 40W (typical) / 120W (maximum)
- Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep: Less than 0.5W
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions without stand (H x W x D): 368.1 mm x 813.9 mm x 51.35 mm/ 14.49 x 32.04 x 2.02 inches
- Dimensions with stand (H x W x D) (Height Compressed ~ Extended): 417.6 mm ~ 532.6 mm x 813.9 mm x 226.4mm/ 16.44 ~ 20.97 x 32.04 x 8.91 inches
- Weight Panel only-for VESA mount: 6.81 kg (15.01 lb)
Operating and Storage Conditions
- Operating Temperature: 0 degree to 40 degreeC (32 degree to 104 degreeF)
- Non-operating Temperature: -20 degree to 60 degree (-4 degree to 140 degree F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 80% (non-condensing)
- Non-Operating Humidity:5% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Operating Altitude: 4;000 m (12000 ft) max
- Non-Operating Altitude: 12;191 m (40;000 ft) max
Compliance and Standards
- Meets NFPA 99 leakage current requirements
- BFR/PVC-free (Halogen-free) excluding external cables
- Arsenic-Free glass and Mercury-Free for the panel only
- Monitor with stand
- Power cable
- 1 x Mini-DP to DP Cable
- 1 x USB 3.0 upstream cable (enables the USB port on the monitor)
- Quick Setup Guide
- Safety and Regulatory Information
- 3-Year Advanced Exchange Service and Premium Panel Warranty