Manufacturer Refurbished with 90 Day Warranty
Delivers unmistakable style and unmatched performance.
- Large Screen, Small Laptop: The virtually borderless infinityEdge display cleverly fits a 13-inch display into the size of an 11-inch laptop.
- Impressive Screen Size: The thin bezel frees up the screen space in this innovative design. The three-sided, virtually borderless infinity display measures a minuscule 5.2mm border: the thinnest frame on a notebook. With a slim bezel of less than 2 percent of the total display, you have more screen to love.
- Brighten Your Day: The screen is brilliant enough to watch movies in sunlight without missing the details. At 400-nit, it's up to 100 percent brighter than a typical panel (200-nit) for a great view even outside. With a high color gamut of 72 percent and a high contrast ratio of 1000:1, more colors are represented so you can see the brightest brights and the darkest darks.
Small Size, Big Performance
- Pinch, Zoom And Click With Precision: The improved touchpad delivers the exact action you intend, every time, so no more jumping or floating cursors. It delivers fluid panning, pinching and zooming, for an experience that's touchscreen-smooth and quick and similar to the gestures you are used to on screen.
Premium Materials for a Stunning Design And Durability
- Tough Stuff: Machined aluminum construction means the XPS 13 is precision-cut from a single block of aluminum for a sturdy, durable chassis.
- Cool Under Pressure: XPS products use carbon fiber that is similar to what is used for some of the world's high-performance cars and racing bikes for a stellar combination of light weight and strength. The palm rest is strong and thin like aluminum, but lighter and cooler to the touch.
- Resists Life's 'Oops' Moments: The Corning Gorilla Glass NBT display is up to 10 times more scratch resistant than soda lime glass, so it helps prevent scuffs caused by handling, cleaning or wiping.
- Power-Efficient: It's more power-efficient than ever, enough to be ENERGY STAR 6.0 certified.
- Smarter Materials: Built with the environment in mind, the XPS 13 is free of concerning materials like lead, mercury and some phthalates. The greenest XPS laptop ever, it's also EPEAT Gold registered and BFR/PVC-free.
- Recycle-Friendly: The rapidly renewable bamboo packaging trays are 100 percent recyclable, so you won't worry about your environmental footprint. And an impressive 90 percent of the laptop's parts can be easily recycled or reused.
The touch display lets you interact naturally with your technology, much like you are used to with your phone or tablet. Enjoy your apps, software and OS at your fingertips.
Stay Powered Longer
With plenty of hours to work with, you'll spend more time away from an outlet.
Easy to Share
See content clearly from almost any angle with an IGZO2 IPS panel, providing a wide viewing angle of up to 170 degrees. Enjoy the vibrant screen together with your friends.
See What You've Been Missing
This standard backlit keyboard lights up your keys and your ideas. No need to squint in low-light or no-light rooms while typing. Once you experience this added feature, you won't be able to live without it.
- Processor: 6th Generation Intel Core i5-6200U (3M Cache, up to 2.8 GHz)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR3 1866MHz
- Video Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5500
- Hard Drive: 128GB Solid State Drive
- Media Card Reader: SD Card Reader and USB 3.0
- Display: 13.3" FHD AG (1920 x 1080) InfinityEdge display
- Wireless Connectivity: Dell Wireless 1820A 2x2 802.11ac 2.4/5GHz + Bluetooth 4.1
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth tied to wireless card
- Miscellaneous: HDMI - No; Audio: Stereo speakers + MaxxAudio; Keyboard: Backlit Keyboard - English; Battery: 56wHR, 4-Cell Battery