- The DJI Mavic Pro folds down as small as a bottle of water, making it small enough to bring with you everywhere.
- New OcuSync transmission system offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range.
- Fly at up to 40mph (64kmh) or for as long as 27-minutes.
- True 4K, fully stabilized ensures smooth footage.
- ActiveTrack, TapFly and other smart features make professional looking video effortless.
- Obstacle Avoidance combined with sensor redundancy increases flight safety and reliability.
- Vision positioning paired with GPS and GLONASS ensures precise positioning indoor and outdoors.
- Fly by Phone over Wi-Fi for even easier flight.
The DJI Mavic Pro is a small yet powerful drone that turns the sky into your creative canvas easily and without worry, helping you make every moment an aerial moment. Its compact size hides a high degree of complexity that makes it one of DJI's most sophisticated flying cameras ever. 24 high-performance computing cores, an all-new transmission system with a 4.3mi (7km*) range, 5 vision sensors, and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, are at your command with just a push of your thumb or a tap of your finger.
*Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant.
Fly further. From your pocket.
Video transmission quality is critical to a good flying experience. Instead of using a Wi-Fi video transmission system to make Mavic small, we created DJI OcuSync. OcuSync surpasses the capabilities of Wi-Fi in terms transmission range, video clarity, real time transmission and interference resistance.
No bumps and scrapes
An unprotected drone could hit obstacles during long distance flight or when descending from an inadequate height in Return to Home mode. The Mavic uses SkyAutonomy technology to sense obstacles up to 49ft (15m) away. It can then bypass these obstacles or brake to hover, preventing accidents even when flying beyond visual range.
Satellite positioning can only help a drone hover in an unobstructed outdoor area free of interference. Without satellites, the drone will not be able to position and become susceptible to drifting. However, with forward and downward vision sensors, the Mavic can hover precisely indoors or in places without GPS.
Stay flying longer
Why fly for 10 or 15 minutes when you can fly for up to 27? With the Mavic you can.
4K Ultra HD Video
Mavic supports 4K video at 30fps. No Electronic Image Stabilization is used, ensuring all footage is 4K. We have created a miniaturized, ultra-precise 3-axis gimbal for the Mavic, capable of stabilizing the camera even during high speed motion for smooth video and sharp photos.
Photos with altitude
Everyone loves a good photo. Whether you just want to take a snap or are building up your portfolio, the Mavic's 12-megapixel camera with Adobe DNG RAW support is ready to shoot.
Shoot like a pro. Automatically.
You will not need a film crew when you fly the Mavic because all you need is ActiveTrack. Just tell it who to track and it handles the rest, making you shoot like a pro.
Wave for your dronie
With the Mavic in the air pointing at you, a gesture is all it takes to snap a photo. Get selfies like you've never seen before with Mavic's Gesture Mode.
Finely tuned control
If you are lining up a photo, or even flying indoors, you don't want to fly quite so fast. Flip on Tripod Mode and every move the Mavic makes becomes precise and slow.
Fly by phone
Maybe all you want to do is grab a quick dronie, set up tracking to shoot a friend, or even just head skywards for a quick flight. All you need is your phone.
Beginner pilots often have trouble flying in a straight line because they aren't familiar with joysticks, which then makes shooting video more difficult. TapFly means you can just tap where you want to go and the Mavic will fly smoothly in that direction so you can focus on controlling the gimbal and capturing photos and video. Flying really can be that easy.
At your command
The Mavic acts on your every instruction almost instantly. Whether you want to shoot a slow, graceful flowing shot, or get your blood pumping with the 40mph (65kph) Sport Mode.
See the world like a bird
Fly with a turn of your head and see the world from the eyes of a bird when you wear the super high quality wireless DJI Goggle.
*DJI Goggle is not currently available
Shoot. Edit. Share.
You have shot the most incredible scene imaginable. Now you can edit it with just a few taps in the DJI GO Editor, and share it instantly for all the world to see.
Two sets of sensors. Twice as reliable.
On a drone, the most likely source of a problem is a sensor not working exactly as it should. This is why the Mavic has two of each key sensor. If one goes wrong, the other kicks in to take its place.
Stay at the same level height above the ground automatically. Don't worry about flying too low, the Mavic will keep you at just the right height over uneven terrain.
Easier, smarter, safer batteries.
Before DJI Intelligent Flight Batteries, powerful drone batteries could be unreliable. But with their own integrated brains, DJI batteries are as easy and safe to use as a regular rechargeable.
A glance is all you need
Through the DJI GO app you see everything the camera sees, as well as everything you need to know about your Mavic, from battery life to where it is, to where it is heading and much more.
- Folded: H83mm x W83mm x L198mm
- Diagonal Size (Excluding Propellers): 335 mm
- Weight (including battery and propellers): 1.62 lbs (734 g) (exclude gimbal cover), 1.64 lbs (743 g) (include gimbal cover)
- Max Ascent Speed: 16.4 ft/s (5 m/s) in Sport mode
- Max Descent Speed: 9.8 ft/s (3 m/s)
- Max Speed: 40 mph (65 kph) in Sport mode without wind
- Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level: 16404 feet (5000 m)
- Max Flight Time: 27 minutes (0 wind at a consistent 15.5 mph (25 kph))
- Max Hovering Time: 24 minutes (0 wind)
- Overall flight time: 21 minutes ( In normal flight, 15% remaining battery level )
- Max Flight Distance: 8 mi (13 km, 0 wind)
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)
- GPS Mode: GPS / GLONASS
- Sensor: 1/2.3" (CMOS), Effective pixels:12.35 M (Total pixels:12.71M)
- Lens: FOV 78.8 degrees 28 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.2
- Distortion: < 1.5% Focus from 0.5 m to infinity
- ISO Range: 100-3200 (video); 100-1600 (photo)
- Shutter Speed: 8s -1/8000s
- Image Max Size: 4000?3000
- Still Photography Modes: Single shot, Burst shooting: 3/5/7 frames, Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias, Interval
- Video Recording Modes: C4K: 4096x2160 24p, 4K: 3840x2160 24/25/30p, 2.7K: 2704x1520 24/25/30p, FHD: 1920x1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/96p, HD: 1280x720 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p
- Max Video Bitrate: 60 Mbps
- Supported File Formats: FAT32 ( < 32 GB ); exFAT ( > 32 GB )
- Photo: JPEG, DNG
- Video: MP4, MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Supported SD Card Types Micro SD
- Max capacity: 64 GB. Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 F ( 0 to 40 C )