LX600B502D/S ? 60" Ultra-Premium Professional Tripod
The Dolica LX600B502D/S is the ultimate 60" tripod combofor the photographer that wants the best. It?s the only Dolicatripod that utilizes ultra-precise CNC machining to create95% of the parts of the tripod. What CNC (computer numerical controlled) mean for you is all the parts are createdfrom a single block of aluminum from a CNC machine. This isadvantageous from the traditional cast aluminum tripodbecause CNC parts have the tightest tolerances so the tripodis perfect specifications to the original that makes for verysmooth operating tripod. Also since the LX600B502D/Stripod is made from single block of aluminum you have amuch stronger tripod part for part since a single block of CNCaluminum is significantly stronger than cast aluminum it willlast much longer to wear and tear. Also CNC tripods arecapable of a protective anodized finish that also makes thetripod resistant rubbing, chipping, and peeling and allow for protective finish that will be beautiful for many years.
The LX600B502D/S has many advanced features of for professional photographers on the go. The main featurebesides its CNC composition is the ability for the tripod to foldinto a compact 16.5 inches. By inverted the legs 180 degreesinto the tripod, this enclosed the center column and ball head for a more compact design. The 2nd advanced feature is theability for one tripod legs to detach into a 60 inch monopodby attaching the center column. This allows the tripod tobecome a 2-in-1 solution that makes it versatile when amonopod is needed. Other advanced tripod features includedis a short throw legs locks that open and close the legs with aslight counterclock twist that means quick setup. Standardfeatures included with our professional series tripod alsoinclude a counterweight hook for adding stability at the center column, reverse center column with by inverting the tripodlegs, multi-angle leg locks for adapting leg angle to anyelevation, and spiked metal foot kit to interchange with rubber feet on dirt and sand surfaces.
The Dolica LX600B502D/S also includes an advanced ball head created with a CNCparts as well. This classic design ball head utilizes ultra-smooth pan and tilt for easypositioning. Easy to ready degree angle mark at the pan base makes for precisepanorama shots as well. Independent pan and tilt knobs allow the photographer tomaintain tilt angle independent of pan. Finally the LX600B502D/S has a 3 way bubblelevel system to ensure your shots are level horizontal and vertical. The quick releaseclamp is extra wide to accommodate most quick release plates from 38-42mm wideplates (measured from base of plate). Included with the LX600B502D/S is paddednylon carrying case and tool kit.
- Ultra-premium CNC designed tripod components for strength and highest pecification tolerances
- Anodized silver and black finish for extra protective and wear resistance
- Transform tripod leg and center column into 60" monopod
- Travel size compact 15.5 inches when legs folded inward
- Short throw leg locks for quick leg open and close
- Reversible center column for low angle shots
- Interchangeable spike or rubber feet
- Upgraded tripod leg foam comfort grips
- 3 position leg angle adjustment locks
- Thread mount with spring loaded counter weight hook
- Integrated 3 way bubble level
- Independent pan and tilt knob for isolation tilt and pan position
- Ultra smooth fluid pan and tilt movement
- Degree angle marks on pan base for panorama shots
- Removable ball head
- Quick release clamp compatible with most 38-42mm wide quick release plates(measured from base of plate)
- Maximum operating height: 60" (center column extended), 50" (center columnnot extended)
- Minimum operating height: 21"
- Detachable Monopod- Max Height: 60" ; Min Height 25"
- Folded height: 16.5"
- Net weight: 3.6 lbs
- Max operating load: 20 lbs
- Number of leg sections: 4
- Base thread: 3/8"
- Quick release thread: 1/4"
- Panoramic angle: horizontal-360 degrees and vertical-90 degrees
- Material: CNC machined aluminum alloy