The Dolica ST-600 / 650 Series lightweight tripods have all the features our light weight ST-Series but include a highly upgraded and capable video pan head. The upgraded video pan head is what makes the ST-600 series superior in shooting video because it contains a fluid counter-weight spring for both the pan and tilt.The panhead utilizes upgraded plastics so it's much stronger and smoother that most standard pan heads. TheDolica ST-600/650 series can be used in shooting pictures as well since its capable of vertical shots andsmooth fluid controls for movement. This is a great upgrade to the entry level tripod for the video camera user in light duty applications.
- Lightweight aluminum and plastic design
- Counter weight hook on center column
- Quick release leg locks
- Center leg lock lever
- Non slip rubber feet
- Carrying handle for easy transport
- Integrated tripod bubble level
- 3 position leg angle adjustment locks
- Geared center column elevator crank
- Column locking knob
- Includes carrying case for storage
- Upgraded 3-way fluid pan and tilt head
- 90 degree vertical platform
- Degree Markers on pan base
- Panhead tightening screw (level and vertical)
- Interchangeable quick release plate for both camera and camcorder
- Works with DSLRS, Point & Shoots, and camcorders
- Warranty: 1-year
- Dimensions: 27" L x 4.5" W x 4.5" H
- Weight: 4lbs
- Max. height: 65"
- Min. height: 25.5"
- Folded height: 27"
- Max load: 11lbs
- Leg sections: 3