ZX600B300 ? Professional Carbon Fiber Tripod with balanced BallHead
The Dolica ZX600B300 is the successor to our premiere CX carbon fiber series. The ZX600B300 is offered at an industry leading low price for a 60" Carbon Fiber Tripod ball head combo. Carbon fiber is an upgradedmaterial that is known for its lightweightness, resistance to vibration, and greater torsional stability comparedto aluminum. With a max height of 60", the ZX600B300 is a suitable height for most people. The other uniquefeature is the Gitzo-style ball head. The Dolica ZX600B300 ball head design offers a better balancecompared to other ball head thanks to its wide open ball base that offer wider tilt angles and less camera driftangle. The large ball head lock knob is also great for precise camera positioning. Other nice features includebubble level on the ball head and tripod. Comfort foam grips also make it convenient for handling purposes.3-angle leg locks allow for multi-angle tripod positioning. Lastly, included with every ZX600B300 is a paddednylon case for storage.
- 4 leg sections - 8 layer carbon fiber legs
- Upgraded Soft rubber feet for extra traction
- Reversible center column for low-angle shots
- Fluid pan movement base
- Gitzo-style design ballhead offers balanced design with greater tilt angles
- Quick Release plate has convenient flip locking screw
- Unique large tilt lock knob offers effortless tilt locking
- 360 degree marking for panoramic shots
- Integrated bubble level on quick release mountingplate
- Maximum operating height (center column extended): 60"(center / 47"(center column not extended)
- Minimum operating height: 22"
- Folded height: 23.0"
- Net weight: 3.5 lbs
- Max operating load: 13.0 lbs
- Number of leg sections: 4
- Base thread: 3/8"
- Quick release thread: 1/4"
- Panoramic angle: horizontal-360 degrees and vertical-90 degrees
- Material: aluminum alloy and carbon fiber legs