The Drift Helmet Mount is a quick-release mounting kit for attaching a Drift action cam to a helmet or other curved, smooth surface. The mount attaches to the helmet surface via industrial-strength adhesive pads and a hook-and-loop fastener. The camera plate attaches to the mount via a quick-release element, allowing you to quickly and easily remove the camera with its plate attached and re-attach it to a Drift Handlebar Mount, for instance. Note: This is a replacement kit. The Helmet Mount is designed specifically to mount to Drift Cameras, but its camera plate's standard 1/4"-20 screw will fit the tripod thread of many other camcorders.
- Spare Helmet Mount for Action Cam
- Camera Plate w/ Quick Release Element
- 1/4"-20 Screw for Standard Camera Thread
- For Helmets or Other Curved Surface
- Compatible with the Drift HD170 and HD170 Stealth