- Sony Cyber-shot Camera Case - Black - LCMCSVH/B
- 64GB Class 10 UHS-1 SDXC Memory Card
- 2 x NP-BX1 Extra Battery Pack and Charger
- Corel PaintShop Pro X9
- 12-inch Rubberized Spider Tripod
- LCD/Lens Cleaning Pen
- SD Memory Card Reader
- Tri-fold Memory Card Wallet
- LCD Screen Protectors
- Mini Tabletop Tripod
- 3 Piece Lens Cleaning Kit
- Beach Camera Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
The best-performing compact with 1.0-type sensor
Meet the RX100 V - the ultimate compact for capturing movies and stills in captivating detail. This camera inherits the RX100 series' renowned 1.0-type image sensor, and advances with blazing-fast 0.05-second autofocus, 315 AF points for the world's most comprehensive phase-detection coverage of its kind, continuous shooting up to 24 fps with AF/ AE tracking, as well as outstanding 4K movie capabilities.
First in RX100 series with 0.05-sec. AF speed
The improved autofocus is the result of a cutting-edge AF system that combines super-fast 0.05-second AF speed and the wide, dense AF coverage employing 315 phase-detection AF points.
Wide 315-AF-point coverage keeps action in focus
315 densely arrayed phase-detection AF points offer the world's widest coverage (65% of new image sensor's image area) for consistent AF and tracking, even of small, fast-moving subjects.
Autofocus achieved in just 0.05 seconds
The Fast Hybrid AF system, combining high-speed phase-detection AF with extremely accurate contrast-detection AF, allows the camera to lock onto and capture moving subjects in merely 0.05 seconds.
Shoot continuously at up to 24fps with AF/AE tracking precision - Smoother tracking captures full glory with reduced blackout
Capture 20.1 MP high-resolution images at up to 24fps high-speed continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking for up to 150 shots. Reduced blackout makes it easier to track moving subjects on EVF/LCD screen.
Behind advanced AF and continuous shooting - Exmor RS CMOS sensor, BIONZ X and front-end LSI
The newly developed 20.1 effective megapixel Exmor RS CMOS image sensor featuring focal plane phase-detection AF sensor, the high-speed BIONZ X image processing engine and upgraded front-end LSI that supports image processing are efficiently controlled. Together, they achieve 0.05-sec. AF response and high-speed continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking at up to approx. 24 fps.
Outstanding image quality and continuous shooting
You needn't compromise image quality for shooting speed. The RX100 V can capture high-resolution images of over 20 MP as quickly as 24 fps, thanks to enhanced image processing capacity and response.
Focus sharpens with Fast Hybrid AF
Fast Hybrid AF with wide autofocus coverage supports focusing and tracking accuracy that is outstanding enough to surpass the rigorous standards required for 4K movie shooting.
Going beyond basic 4K requirements
4K movie recording featuring full pixel readout without pixel binning condenses about 1.7 times as much data as is required for 4K movies so 4K movie output looks unbeatably brilliant.
Double recording duration to capture more action - Extended super slow motion at up to 960 fps
The RX100 V can record movies in super slow motion at up to 960 fps (40x normal frame rate) for twice as long as its predecessor, so you can capture more of the details that express action most memorably.
Inheriting more versatile control
The RX100 V inherits the brilliant retractable OLED electronic viewfinder with anti-reflective ZEISS T* Coating, multi-function control ring/custom buttons and 180-degree tiltable LCD screen that distinguish its predecessor.
Supported in Capture One Express (for Sony) - One of the world's best RAW converters by Phase One
Capture One Express (for Sony) is one of the world's best RAW converters, rendering precise colors and incredible detail. It contains flexible digital asset management, all the essential adjustment tools, and fast, responsive performance in one customizable and integrated solution.
- Sensor Type: 1.0"-type (0.52" x 0.35") Exmor RS CMOS sensor, aspect ratio 3:2
- Number of Pixels (Effective): Approx. 20.1 Megapixels
- Number of Pixels (Total): Approx. 21.0 Megapixels
- Lens Type: ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* Lens, 10 elements in 9 groups (9 aspheric elements including AA lens)
- F-Number (Maximum Aperture): F1.8 (W) -2.8 (T)
- ND Filter: Auto/On (3 steps)/Off
- Focal Length (F=): f=8.8-25.7 mm, Still Image 3:2 f=24-70 mm, Still Image 4:3 f=25-73 mm, Still Image 16:9 f=26-76 mm, Still Image 1:1 f=30.5-89 mm
- Focus Range (From the Front of the Lens): iAuto: AF (W: Approx. 0.17 ft (5 cm) to Infinity, T: Approx. 0.99 ft (30 cm) to Infinity) / Program Auto: AF (W: Approx. 0.17 ft (5 cm) to Infinity, T: Approx. 0.99 ft (30 cm) to Infinity)
- Optical Zoom: 2.9x (Optical Zoom during movie recording)
- Clear Image Zoom (Still Image): 20 M Approx. 5.8x / 10 M Approx. 8.2x / 5.0 M Approx. 11x / VGA Approx. 44x
- Clear Image Zoom (Movie): Approx. 5.8x
- Digital Zoom (Still Image): 20 M Approx.11x / 10 M Approx.16x / 5.0 M Approx.23x / VGA Approx.44x
- Digital Zoom (Movie): Digital Zoom Approx.11
- Screen Type/Number of Dots: 0.39-type electronic viewfinder (OLED), 2,359,296 dots
- Field Coverage: 100%
- Magnification: Approx. 0.59x with 50 mm lens at infinity, -1m(diopter) (35 mm equiv.)
- Eye Point: Approx.20 mm from the eyepiece, 19.2 mm from the eyepiece frame at -1m-1 (diopter) (CIPA standard)
- Diopter Adjustment: -4.0 to +3.0m-1
- Input and Output Terminals: Multi / Micro USB Terminal, Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) , Micro HDMI
- NFC: NFC forum Type 3 Tag compatible, One-touch remote, One-touch sharing
- Wi-Fi: Yes (IEEE802.11b / g / n (2.4 GHz band) )
- Interfaces: Yes
- Power Source: DC3.6 V (supplied battery) / DC5.0 V (supplied AC Adapter)
- Battery System: Rechargeable battery pack NP-BX1
- Power Consumption (Camera Mode): Approx. 2.6W with LCD monitor and approx. 3.0W with viewfinder (CIPA standard)
- USB Charge/USB Power Supply: Yes (Shooting, Playback)
- Battery Life (Still Images): Monitor:Approx. 220 / Approx. 110 min., ViewFinder: Approx. 210 / Approx. 105 min.
- Battery Life (Movies Actual Shooting): Monitor:Approx. 35 min., ViewFinder: Approx. 35min (In [MP4 28 M] mode, max. continuous shooting time is approx. 20 min. and max. file size is 4 GB)
- Battery Life (Movies Continuous Shooting): Monitor:Approx. 65min.,
- ViewFinder: Approx. 65 min (In [MP4 28 M] mode, max. continuous shooting time is approx. 20 min. and max. file size is 4 GB)
Size & Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4 x 2 3/8 ? 1 5/8 inch (101.6 x 58.1 x 41.0 mm)
- Weight (CIPA Compliant): Approx. 10.5 oz (299 g) (Battery and Memory Stick Duo are included) / Approx. 9.6 oz (272 g) (Body Only)
This Kit Includes:
1600MAH Battery Pack for Select Sony Cameras & Camcorders - BX1
General Brand 1600MAH Battery Pack for Select Sony Cameras & Camcorders - BX1
Our Price: $14.95
64GB Extreme SDXC Memory UHS-I Card w/ 90/40MB/s Read/Write - SDSDXVE-064G-ANCIN
Sandisk 64GB Extreme SDXC Memory UHS-I Card w/ 90/40MB/s Read/Write - SDSDXVE-064G-ANCIN
Our Price: $39.99
12-Inch Compact Rubberized Spider Tripod & Support, Large (Red) SP12-RED
General Brand 12-Inch Compact Rubberized Spider Tripod & Support, Large (Red) SP12-RED
Our Price: $9.99
Corel Paint Shop Pro 2018 (Digital Download Card - Updated Version of the X9)
Corel Corel Paint Shop Pro 2018 (Digital Download Card - Updated Version of the X9)
Our Price: $40.00
LCD/Lens Cleaning Pen HF-LPEN
General Brand LCD/Lens Cleaning Pen HF-LPEN
Our Price: $4.99
BX1 Battery & Charger, Memory Card Reader, Mini Tripod, Cleaning Kit and More
General Brand BX1 Battery & Charger, Memory Card Reader, Mini Tripod, Cleaning Kit and More
Our Price: $49.99
High Speed 6 Feet Micro-HDMI to HDMI A/V Cable (GENMIHDMI)
General Brand High Speed 6 Feet Micro-HDMI to HDMI A/V Cable (GENMIHDMI)
Our Price: $8.49
Cyber-Shot DSC-RX100M5A 20.1 MP 24-70mm Compact Ultra HD Digital Camera RX100 VA
Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-RX100M5A 20.1 MP 24-70mm Compact Ultra HD Digital Camera RX100 VA
Our Price: $898.00
Point and shoot case
Vivitar Point and shoot case
Our Price: $14.99