- High-power 4.3x Telephoto Zoom-Nikkor lens (Approximates the picture angle performance of a 105-450mm lens on 35mm SLR).
- Cibration Reduction (VRII) minimizes the effects of camera shake allowing photographers to shoot handheld at as many as 4 shutter speeds slower* than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper images. When used on Nikon DX format DSLR
- Two Nikon Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass elements deliver superior optical performance for both digital and 35mm photography. ED glass minimizes chromatic aberrations, contributing to superb contrast and resolution performance.
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance through the focus range.
Focus as close as 4.9 ft throughout entire zoom range.
- Non-Rotating front element provides for convenient use of circular polarizing filters and the Nikon Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System.
- A Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast and quiet autofocusing, along with quick switching between autofocus and manual operation (M/A and M).
- A nine-blade rounded diaphragm opening, out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
- 67mm filter attachment size.
Type of lens : G-Type AF-S Zoom-Nikkor lens with built - in CPU and Nikon bayonet mount
Focal length: 70-300mm (Approximates the picture angle performance of a 105-450mm 35mm SLR)
Maximum aperture: f/4.5-5.6
Lens construction: 17 elements in 12 groups (with 2 ED glass elements)
Picture angle : 34 degrees 20 feet- 8 degrees 10 feet (22 degrees 50 feet ?? 5 degrees 20 feet with Nikon DX format digital SLR cameras)
Focal length: scale 70, 100, 135, 200, 300mm
Distance information: Output to camera body
Zoom control: Manually via zoom ring
Focusing: Nikon Internal Focusing (IF) system utilizing an internal Silent Wave Motor; manually via focusing ring
Vibration reduction: Lens-shift method using voice coil motors (VCMs)
Closest focus distance: 4.9 feet (1.5m) at all zoom settings
No. of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
Diaphragm: Fully automatic
Aperture range: f/4.5 to f/32 (at 70mm), f/5.6 to f/40 (at 300mm)
Exposure measurement : Via full-aperture method
Filter/attachment size: 67mm
Focus method: Ring SWM
Dimensions: (approx.) 3.1 x 5.6 in. (80 x 143.5mm)
Weight: (approx.) 26.3 oz (745g)
Included accessories: LC-67 67mm snap-on front lens cap, LF-1 rear lens cap, HB-36 bayonet hood, CL-1022 flexible lens pouch
Optional accessories: 67mm screw-in filters, including circular polarizing filter
This Kit Includes:
Large Neoprene Lens Bag
Deco Photo Large Neoprene Lens Bag
Our Price: $6.99
Memory Card Reader, Card Wallet, Mini Tripod, Cleaning Kit and More
General Brand Memory Card Reader, Card Wallet, Mini Tripod, Cleaning Kit and More
Our Price: $14.95
70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor, With Nikon 5-Year USA Warranty
Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor, With Nikon 5-Year USA Warranty
Our Price: $496.95
64GB Extreme SDXC Memory UHS-I Card w/ 90/40MB/s Read/Write - SDSDXVE-064G-ANCIN
Sandisk 64GB Extreme SDXC Memory UHS-I Card w/ 90/40MB/s Read/Write - SDSDXVE-064G-ANCIN
Our Price: $39.99
LCD/Lens Cleaning Pen HF-LPEN
General Brand LCD/Lens Cleaning Pen HF-LPEN
Our Price: $4.99
Paint Shop Pro X9 (Digital Download Card)
Corel Paint Shop Pro X9 (Digital Download Card)
Our Price: $50.00
Professional Lens Blower
General Brand Professional Lens Blower
Our Price: $6.49
SF3000 Bounce Zoom Slave Flash Enhance Photos, Colors & Saturation
General Brand SF3000 Bounce Zoom Slave Flash Enhance Photos, Colors & Saturation
Our Price: $13.99
67mm Pro Series Hard Tulip Lens Hood
General Brand 67mm Pro Series Hard Tulip Lens Hood
Our Price: $6.99
67mm UV, Polarizer & FLD Deluxe Filter kit (set of 3 + carrying case)
General Brand 67mm UV, Polarizer & FLD Deluxe Filter kit (set of 3 + carrying case)
Our Price: $11.99