Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds lenses deliver a no-compromise approach to optical performance for modern interchangeable camera enthusiasts. As an optical partner of legendary LEICA Lenses, the LUMIX *100-400mm F4.0-6.3 Lens features the highest standards of detail and sharpness. Built for the outdoors, this lens features a splash and dustproof design when mounted on a compatible LUMIX G Mirrorless camera. With Dual I.S. (Image Stabilization) compatibility you'll shoot with unprecedented hand-held stability. Make the switch from bulky DSLRs to the smaller, lighter, more compact Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds system cameras and lenses from Panasonic LUMIX
(*200-800mm 35mm Camera Lens Equivalent)
Mirrorless Design & Portability
Panasonic LUMIX was 1st in mirrorless and leads the way in mirrorless lens innovation. The Micro Four Thirds format offers a significant reduction in size and weight vs traditional DSLR camera lenses.
LEICA Lens Optics
LEICA VARIO-ELMAR optical performance ranging from 100-400mm with F/4.0-6.3 aperture. (200-800mm 35mm camera lens equivalent).
Splash and Dustproof
The H-RS100400 is ideally suited for the outdoors with a splash and dustproof sealed body.
Integrated LUMIX Power Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S) and LUMIX Dual I.S. camera compatibility assure maximum hand held stability. Additional control from lens-mounted control switches: Full/Limit, AF/MF and O.I.S.
Built in Lens Hood and Tripod Mount
Integrated rotary tripod mount and built-in sliding lens hood.
- 20 elements in 13 groups (1 aspherical ED lens, 1 UED lens, 2 ED lenses)
- Micro Four Thirds mount
Optical Image Stabilizer
- Yes (POWER O.I.S.)
- f=100-400mm (35mm camera equivalent 200-800mm)
- 9 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- F4.0(Wide) - F6.3(Tele)
Closest Focusing Distance
- FULL:1.3m/4.27ft, LIMIT:5.0m/16.4ft
- Approx. 0.25x / 0.5x (35mm camera equivalent)
Diagonal Angle of View
- 12 degrees (Wide) to 3.1 degrees (TELE)
- 72mm / 2.8in
- 83mm / 3.3in
- Approx. 171.5mm / 6.75in (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Approx. 985g / 34.74oz (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap, lens hood and external tripod mount)
- Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Lens storage bag, External tripod mount, Lens hood