PANASONIC LUMIX G LEICA DG SUMMILUX Lens, 12mm, F1.4 ASPH., Wide Angle, Professional Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-X012 (USA BLACK)
- Experience a Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera lens design with a significant reduction in size and weight of comparable DSLR 35mm lenses.
- 12mm F1.4 LEICA SUMMILUX high-performance wide angle lens for group, event, and nature photography (24mm 35mm camera lens equivalent).
- Indoor shooting in low lighting produces a natural defocusing effect with its F1.4 high speed aperture.
- Ideally suited for the outdoors with a splash and dustproof sealed body. (When combined with splash and dustproof LUMIX G Mirrorless camera models)
- Suppresses "sagittal flare" that occurs in some ultra wide-angle lenses at wide-aperture settings.
- Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion and Extra-Low Dispersion optics with stringent LEICA standards assure high image quality with high resolution and minimum distortion.
Compatible with 4K video capture.
LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds lenses deliver a reliable, no-compromise approach to optical performance for interchangeable camera enthusiasts and professionals. As an optical partner of legendary LEICA DG Lenses, the Panasonic LUMIX *12mm F1.4 lens features the highest standards of clarity and detail. Designed for capturing wide scenes in dynamic detail, this tough, durable lens is splash and dustproof when mounted on a compatible LUMIX G Mirrorless camera. Make the switch from bulky DSLRs. And see the difference smaller, lighter, more compact Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds system cameras and lenses can make for you.
*35mm camera equivalent: 24mm
A wider view capturing dynamic detail ? 12mm / F1.4
The *12mm LEICA DG lens with F1.4 was created for shooting landscapes in dynamic detail and resolution. It intricately renders each point of light with crisp clarity, making it ideal for capturing individual stars and tiny lights. The lens mount, barrel and hood are constructed of metal to provide a sophisticated, durable design to enhance the joy of photography for enthusiasts and professionals.
*35mm camera equivalent: 24mm
LEICA DG Lens ? The ultimate in optics
With a LEICA DG lens, photographers get the ultimate in optical quality and performance. Each lens meets and exceeds the strict quality standards set by Leica Camera AG. Your assurance brilliant image clarity from center to edges with distortions suppressed to enable sharp, precise picture renderings.
Splash / Dustproof ? Brave the elements
Take on the elements in virtually any location or weather condition. The splash/dustproof construction* is tough enough to withstand heavy field use. And it's designed to shield and protect the inner lens system from sand, rain and more.
*Splash/dustproof with compatible LUMIX cameras only.
4K-Enabled video capture
The LEICA DG not only performs smooth aperture changes to eliminate sudden jumps in exposure, its silent design also enhances audio capture in any scene. What's more, stunning AF performance records extraordinary 4K video, where precise focusing is essential.
Lens construction - 15 elements in 12 groups
- 2 Aspherical lenses
- 2 Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion
- 1 Extra-Low Dispersion lens
Aspherical (ASPH) lenses reduce size and weight to effectively prevent spherical and distortion aberration. Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) and Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion (UED) lenses correct chromatic aberration to render sharp, high-contrast images with clear colors from corner to corner.
MTF ? Compensate for distortion
For lenses capable of compensating for distortion, the horizontal axis of the MTF shows the distance from the center of the corrected image.
- Lens Construction: 15 elements in 12 groups (2 aspherical lenses, 1 ED lens, 2 UED lenses)
- Nano Surface Coating: -
- Mount: Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer: -
- Focal Length: f=12mm (35mm camera equivalent 24mm)
- Aperture Type: 9 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Maximum Aperture: F1.4
- Minimum Aperture: F16
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.20m / 0.66ft
- Maximum Magnification: Approx. 0.1x / 0.2x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View: 84 Degrees
- Filter Size: 62mm / 2.44inch
- Max. Diameter: 70.0mm / 2.76inch
- Overall Length: Approx. 70mm / 2.76inch (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Weight: Approx. 335g / 11.82oz (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap and lens hood)
This Kit Includes:
Memory Card Reader, Card Wallet, Mini Tripod, Cleaning Kit and More
General Brand Memory Card Reader, Card Wallet, Mini Tripod, Cleaning Kit and More
Our Price: $14.95
H-X012 12mm F1.4 Aspherical LUMIX G Leica DG Wide Angle Mirrorless Lens
Panasonic H-X012 12mm F1.4 Aspherical LUMIX G Leica DG Wide Angle Mirrorless Lens
Our Price: $1,297.99
Extreme PRO SDXC 64GB UHS-1 Memory Card, Up to 95/90MB/s Read/Write Speed
Sandisk Extreme PRO SDXC 64GB UHS-1 Memory Card, Up to 95/90MB/s Read/Write Speed
Our Price: $49.99
LCD/Lens Cleaning Pen HF-LPEN
General Brand LCD/Lens Cleaning Pen HF-LPEN
Our Price: $4.99
Paint Shop Pro X9 (Digital Download Card)
Corel Paint Shop Pro X9 (Digital Download Card)
Our Price: $50.00
8" Neoprene Soft Lens Pouch (Large)
General Brand 8" Neoprene Soft Lens Pouch (Large)
Our Price: $6.99
Professional Lens Blower
General Brand Professional Lens Blower
Our Price: $6.49
SF3000 Bounce Zoom Slave Flash Enhance Photos, Colors & Saturation
General Brand SF3000 Bounce Zoom Slave Flash Enhance Photos, Colors & Saturation
Our Price: $13.99
62mm UV, Polarizer & FLD Deluxe Filter kit (set of 3 + carrying case)
General Brand 62mm UV, Polarizer & FLD Deluxe Filter kit (set of 3 + carrying case)
Our Price: $14.95
62mm Pro Series Hard Tulip Lens Hood
Xit 62mm Pro Series Hard Tulip Lens Hood
Our Price: $5.99