Providing the Reliability Your Business Deserves
No matter the size of your home office, success is ultimately defined by the work that is done behind the scenes. With the new Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Wireless Home Office All-in-One Printer, you can work fast and smart, helping you to get lots done. Specifically designed to help meet the needs of home-based businesses, it delivers crisp, colorful prints of your business documents - quickly, cost-effectively and reliably.
The elegant, efficient MAXIFY MB2020 printer can save time and money and enhance productivity, thanks to a quick first printout time and fast multi-page copying. Built to handle big jobs, its paper cassette holds 250 sheets of paper and its high-speed ADF accommodates 50 sheets of paper at once. The ink tanks deliver a high page yield, while an innovative ink formula guarantees crisp text, sharp contrast, and vivid colors that are smudge-proof and highlighter resistant. The bottom line: high quality, low-cost prints.
With MAXIFY Printing Solutions (1) technology, it's easy to share and print information directly from your compatible tablet or smartphone via popular Cloud services like Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Google Drive, Dropbox and more.
The MB2020 is eco-friendly, meeting EPEAT, Energy Star and other environmental standards. Best of all, it?s all backed by 100% U.S.-based customer service and support.
- High Page Yield: Can saves money by delivering a high volume of prints from one set of ink tanks.
- Low Cost per print: Designed for efficiency, MAXIFY printers offer a low cost per print.
- Dual Resistant High Density Ink: The Dual resistant High Density Ink System offers exceptionally dense and durable inks that are smudge-proof and highlighter resistant.
- Monthly Duty Cycle: With a 30,000 page peak monthly duty cycle, the MAXIFY iB4020 is built to last for all your business needs.
- Quick First Print: With quick first print, you're always ready to print within seconds.
- MAXIFY Printing Solutions: With MAXIFY Printing Solutions, you can print documents directly from online services, such as Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Twitter and Google Drive.
- US-Based Service & Support: To help serve your business better, MAXIFY printers feature 100% US-based service & support.
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 16.0 ipm (6) / Color:ESAT: Approx 11.0 ipm (6)
- Number of Nozzles Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi (7)
- PGI-1200 BK XL
- PGI-1200 C XL
- PGI-1200 M XL
- PGI-1200 Y XL
- PGI-1200 C
- PGI-1200 M
- PGI-1200 Y
- PGI-1200 BK
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- 2.5" LCD, AirPrint, (3) Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, (4) MAXIFY Printing Solutions,(1) Quick Toolbox, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing (5)
Output Tray Capacity:
- Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4" x 6"
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 13 seconds (6)
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Frame Erase Copy, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Preset Copy, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi (8) / ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi (Optical) (8) / Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (8)
- Scanner Features: Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory),Scan to Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5" x 11.7" / ADF: 8.5" x 14"
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)(9)
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page / Color: Approx. 1 min. per page
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages (11)
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception
Other Features: AirPrint,(3) Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print,(4) Wireless Printing,(5) 2.5" LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing,12 15,000 Page Duty Cycle, (2) Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link(13)
- Windows:10 Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 (15)
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2 (15)
- Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2 (15)
- Mac: (16) Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
- Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)5
- USB Flash memory
- Hi-Speed USB
Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3" (W) x 18.1" (D) x 11.5" (H)
Weight: 23.4 lbs.
Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.
- Requires an Internet connection and the PIXMA/MAXIFY Printing Solutions ("PPS") app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 5.1 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3 or later. User must register printer with PPS and be a registered member of the compatible online Cloud service(s) user chooses to access through PPS and is subject to the terms and conditions of those services. Certain functions (scanning and printing locally stored photos/documents) require your device to be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. For users of compatible Apple mobile devices, document printing requires Apple AirPrint, which requires an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Duty Cycle is defined as the maximum number of printed pages for a single peak month.
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/600 inch at minimum.
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
- Black & white document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart. Color document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using Canon Color Fax Test Sheet. Actual transmission speed vary depending on document complexity, fax setting at receiving end, and line conditions etc.
- Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1.
- Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Windows RT, available for free in the Windows Store. Compatible with Windows RT devices.
- Requires an Internet connection.
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with factory-installed Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or XP.
- Available from printer driver and fax driver only. XPS drive is not supported for Windows Server 2003 and 2003 R2.
- Internet Connection required during software installation.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See Canon for details.
This Kit Includes:
MAXIFY MB2020 Wireless Home Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Wireless Home Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Our Price: $124.99
MAXIFY PGI-1200 Black Pigment Ink Tank
Canon MAXIFY PGI-1200 Black Pigment Ink Tank
Our Price: $22.99