With more control than ever over the speed of your discs, this sleek, powerful turntable was built to mix it up.
From the Manufacturer:
Spin into the next generation of the vinyl revolution with the Crosley C200, mixing Crosley's vintage-inspired, synth style with high tech, hi-end features.
Crosley's first direct drive turntable motor brings records up to speed quickly and smoothly. Rock the built-in preamp, or bring your own into the mix to make the greatest mashup ever.
The C200 is equipped with a sharp Audio-Technica magnetic cartridge, adjusted to perfection. Or, choose your own beat with another cartridge and balance the sweet curves of the s-shaped tonearm with adjustable counterweights.
Line In, Line Out
This turntable was designed with mad style, sleek lines and cool technical details that are as functional as they are awesome to look at. The clear plastic case can even play with the lid shut, so that partying won't bump (and grind!) your precious records.
- Direct Drive, High-Torque Motor
- Start / Stop Control
- Plays 2 Speeds - 33 1/3 And 45 RPM Records
- Fully Manual Operation
- Damped Die-Cast Aluminum Platter with Felt Slip Mat
- 1/2" Mount Universal Headshell with Audio Technica Cartridge (Pre-Installed)
- Balanced S-Shaped Tone Arm with Hydraulic Lift Control, Anti-Skate, Height Adjustment, and Lockable Rest
- Built-In Switchable Phono Pre-Amplifier with Detachable RCA Output Cables
This Kit Includes:
6 x 6 inch Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Deco Gear 6 x 6 inch Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Our Price: $7.49
Direct Drive Turntable with S-Shaped Tone Arm C200A-BK (Black)
Crosley Direct Drive Turntable with S-Shaped Tone Arm C200A-BK (Black)
Our Price: $179.00