The joy of shooting is back.
Heralding Fujifilm's the third-generation of large-sensored premium compacts, the new FUJIFILM X30 has evolved from the innovative technologies of the best-selling FUJIFILM X10 and FUJIFILM X20 cameras. As well as its high-quality CMOS sensor, the FUJIFILM X30 includes an impressive real-time viewfinder and film simulation modes, which draw on Fujifilm's unique history to create rich colors and smooth tones. And, as any serious photographer would expect, its array of manual functions make it a joy to handle, making every shot a pleasure.
The fastest, largest and highest resolving electronic viewfinder in its class.
The fastest, largest and highest resolving electronic viewfinder in its class in the world connects you to the subject and brings back the thrill of photography.
Film Simulation. Perfect your color photos with Film Simulation mode.
With 80 years of expertise in film development, Fujifilm is passionate about color, and the result can be clearly seen in the FUJIFILM X30's evolved Film Simulation settings. Allowing you to create brilliant images without the need for lengthy post-production, users can switch between beautiful styles just as easily as choosing a roll of film. The expanded range of modes now includes Classic Chrome, which was developed to meet the demands of Fujifilm X-Photographers worldwide.
Thanks to improvements in battery performance, the FUJIFILM X30 can shoot up the 470 photos and can also be charged via a USB connection, so there's no need to worry about running out of power on a shoot.
Intuitive handling and refined operation make the FUJIFILM X30 a true photographer's tool. The dual control ring and on-body dials mean you're within instant touch of vital settings.
New functions. Enjoy creative time.
Take approximately 470 photos on a single charge Thanks to improvements in battery performance, the FUJIFILM X30 can shoot up the 470 photos and can also be charged via a USB connection, so there's no need to worry about running out of power on a shoot.
Interval Timer shooting lets you see the passage of time
Set the starting time, the shooting interval (1 sec. to 24 hr.) and finally the number of frames (1-999), and the FUJIFILM X30 does the rest, allowing you to discover the unique world of time-lapse photography.
Focus with a Touch with the new smart application - FUJIFILM Camera Remote.
With the new dedicated "FUJIFILM Camera Remote" application, you can focus and trigger the camera release from your smartphone or tablet. The app not only lets you adjust focus, but also control settings like shutter speed, aperture, exposure compensation and ISO sensitivity. You can even apply other settings like Film Simulation, self-timer, and flash while "Touch AF" lets you focus from your phone or tablet, too. Imagine all the situations where this smart assistant will come in handy! Take commemorative group photos with yourself in the shot, capture wildlife photos, or remotely release the shutter for night shots free from camera shake.The photographic possibilities are endless.
Share every moment via email and SNS with easy wireless transfer to your smartphone.
For easy wireless transfer of photos to your smartphone or tablet just download the free dedicated "FUJIFILM Camera Remote" application to your device. There's no need to enter an ID, password or to change other troublesome settings; with just a touch of a button, you can transfer your high-quality images to your phone or tablet ready to upload to your blog or social networking site
Automatically transfer and save photos on your PC via Wi-Fi
Just turn on your PC and select PC AutoSave from the camera's menu for effortless wireless transfer and saving of your photos and movies to your home PC.
The exceptional definition of Full HD 60fps Movie Shooting
With a headline 1920x1080, 60fps Full HD video mode, the FUJIFILM X30 can also shoot movies using Film Simulation modes. Users can also choose one of the 5 frame rates. Manual exposure can also be set during movie shooting. Aperture, shutter speed and ISO sensitivity can be set, and movies can be shot at an exposure of the user?s preference.
Number of effective pixels
- 12 million pixels
- 2/3-inch X-Trans CMOS II with primary color filter
- Internal memory (approx. 55MB)
- SD / SDHC / SDXC (UHS-I) memory card
- Still image: JPEG (Exif Ver 2.3), RAW (RAF format), RAW+JPEG (Design rule for Camera File system compliant / DPOF-compatible)
- Movie: MOV (H.264, Audio : Linear PCM / stereo sound)
Number of recorded pixels
- L : (4:3) 4000 x 3000 / (3:2) 4000 x 2664 / (16:9) 4000 x 2248 / (1:1) 2992 x 2992
- M : (4:3) 2816 x 2112 / (3:2) 2816 x 1864 / (16:9) 2816 x 1584 / (1:1) 2112 x 2112
- S : (4:3) 2048 x 1536 / (3:2) 2048 x 1360 / (16:9) 1920 x 1080 / (1:1) 1536 x 1536
360 degree Vertical : 11520 x 1624 Horizontal : 11520 x 1080
180 degree Vertical : 5760 x 1624 Horizontal : 5760 x 1080
120 degree Vertical : 3840 x 1624 Horizontal : 3840 x 1080
- name: Fujinon 4x optical zoom lens
- focal length: f=7.1 - 28.4mm, equivalent to 28-112mm on a 35mm formatt
- full-aperture: F2.0 (Wide) - F2.8 (Telephoto)
- constitution: 9 groups 11 lenses (3 aspherical glass molded lenses included)
- Intelligent digital zoom approx. 2x (up to 8x when combined with optical zoom)
- F2.0 - F11 (Wide)
- F2.8 - F11 (Telephoto) 1/3EV step (controlled 7-blade aperture diaphragm)
Focus distance (from lens surface)
- Normal: Wide : Approx. 50cm / 1.6ft. to infinity, Telephoto : Approx. 80cm / 2.6ft. to infinity
- Macro: Wide : Approx. 10cm - 3.0m / 3.9in. - 9.8ft., Telephoto : Approx. 50cm - 3.0m / 1.6ft. - 9.8ft.
- Super Macro: Approx. 1.0cm -1.0m / 0.4in. - 3.3ft
- AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3 (Control available up to ISO3200), Equivalent to ISO 100 / 200 / 250 / 320 / 400 / 500 / 640 / 800 / 1000 / 1250 / 1600 / 2000 / 2500 / 3200 / 4000 / 5000 / 6400 / 12800 (Standard Output Sensitivity
- TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average
- Programmed AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual exposure
- SP: Portrait, Portrait Enhancer, Landscape, Sport, Night, Night (Tripod), Fireworks, Sunset, Snow, Beach, Party, Flower, Text, Underwater
- MODE DIAL: AUTO, ADVANCED SR AUTO, P, S, A, M, SP1, SP2, Filter, Adv., Panorama
- Lens shift type
- -3.0EV - +3.0EV 1/3EV step (movie recording : -2.0EV - +2.0EV)
- (Auto mode) 1/4 sec. to 1/4000* sec. , (All other modes) 30 sec. to 1/4000* sec. (1/4000sec. at small aperture, 1/1000sec. at full aperture)
- Super High : approx. 12 fps (max. 18 frames)
- High : approx. 9.0 fps (max. 23 frames)
- Middle : approx. 6.0 fps (max. 46 frames)
- Low : approx. 3.0 fps (max. 100 frames)
Best Frame capture
- Super High : approx. 12 fps (max. 8 frames)
- High : approx. 9.0 fps (max. 8 frames)
- Middle : approx. 6.0 fps (max. 8 frames)
- Low : approx. 3.0 fps (max. 8 frames)
- AE Bracketing : ?1/3EV, ?2/3EV, ?1EV
- Film Simulation Bracketing : Any 3 type of Film Simulation selectable
- Dynamic Range Bracketing : 100% / 200% / 400%
- ISO sensitivity Bracketing : ?1/3EV, ?2/3EV, ?1EV
- White Balance Bracketing (?1, ?2, ?3)
- mode: Single AF / Continuous AF / MF
- type: Intelligent Hybrid AF (TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF), AF assist illuminator available
- AF frame selection: Multi, Area, Tracking
- Automatic scene recognition
- Preset : Fine, Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White), Incandescent light, Underwater, Custom, Color temperature selection
- 10 sec. / 2 sec. Delay
Interval timer shooting
- Yes (Setting : Interval, Number of shots, Startinng time)
- Auto flash (Super Intelligent Flash)
- Effective range : (ISO 1600)
- Approx. 50 cm - 9 m / 1.6 ft. - 29.5 ft.
- Manual pop-up flash (Super intelligent Flash)
- Effective range (ISO AUTO)
- Normal: Wide : Approx. 30cm - 7.0m / 11.7in. - 22.9ft., Telephoto : Approx. 50cm - 5.0m / 1.6ft. - 16.4ft.
- Red-eye Removal OFF: Auto, Forced Flash, Slow Synchro., Commander, Suppressed Flash
- Red-eye Removal ON: Red-eye Reduction Auto, Red-eye Reduction & Forced Flash, Red-eye Reduction & Slow Synchro., Commander, Suppressed Flash
- Yes (Dedicated TTL Flash compatible)
- 0.39-in., approx. 2.360K-dot OLED color viewfinder
- Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area : approx. 100%
- Eye point : approx. 17.5mm (from the rear end of the camera's eyepiece)
- Diopter adjustment : -4m-1 to +2m-1
- Magnification : 0.65x with 50mm lens (35mm format equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to - 1.0m-1
- Diagonal angle of view : approx. 31? (Horizontal angle of view : approx. 25?)
- Built-in eye sensor
- 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 920K-dot, Tilt type color LCD monitor (approx. 100% coverage)
- 1920 x 1080 pixels / 1280 x 720 pixels (60 fps, 50 fps, 30 fps, 25 fps, 24 fps) / 640 x 480 pixels (30 fps, 25 fps) with stereo sound
- Optical zoom (manual) can be used
- ADVANCED SR AUTO, Face Detection, Auto Red-eye Removal, Film Simulation (PROVIA/STANDARD, Velvia/VIVID, ASTIA/SOFT, CLASSIC CHROME, PRO Neg Hi, PRO Neg. Std, MONOCHROME, MONOCHROME+Ye FILTER, MONOCHROME+R FILTER, MONOCHROME+G FILTER, SEPIA), Framing guideline, Frame No. memory, Histogram display, Best frame capture, Adv. mode (Pro focus, Pro low light, Multiple Exposure), Advanced filter (Toy camera / Miniature / Pop color / High-key / Low-key / Dynamic tone / Partial color / Soft focus), Motion panorama360, High Speed Movie (80/150/250 fps.), Electronic level, Advanced Anti Blur, Focus Peak Highlight
- Face Detection, Auto red-eye removal, Multi-frame playback (with micro thumbnail), Protect, Crop, Resize, Slide show, Image rotate, Histogram display, Exposure warning, Photobook assist, Image search, Favorites, Mark for upload, Panorama, Erase Selected Frames, RAW Conversion
- PictBridge, Exif Print, 35 Languages, Time difference, Shutter sound, Silent mode, Quick start Mode, Power management, Preview exp. in manual mode, Monitor sunlight mode, EVF brightness, EVF color, LCD brightness, LCD color, Preview pic. effect, DISP. custom setting
- Standard: IEEE 802.11b / g / n (standard wireless protocol
- Access mode: Infrastructure
- Geotagging, Wireless communication (Image transfer), View & Obtain Images, Remote camera shooting, instax printer print, PC Autosave
- Digital interface: USB2.0 (High-Speed) / micro USB terminal (connectable with Remote Release RR-90, sold separately)
- HDMI output: HDMI Micro connector (Type D)
- Audio input: Microphone / shutter release input: ?2.5mm, stereo mini connector
- NP-95 Li-ion battery (included)
- 118.7mm (W) x 71.6mm (H) x 60.3mm (D) / 4.7in. (W) x 2.8in. (H) x 2.4in. (D)
- Approx. 423g / 14.9 oz. (including battery and memory card)
- Approx. 383g / 13.5 oz. (excluding battery and memory card)
- 0 - 40 degree C (+32 degree F - +104 degree F)
- 10 - 80% (no condensation)
Guide to the number of available frames for battery operation
- Approx. 470 frames (LCD : ON, AUTO mode)
Memory Card Capacity and Image Quality / Size
Mode: Still image (L)
Number of recorded pixels: 4000 x 3000 (4:3)
- 4GB Card: 540 (Fine), 800 (Normal)
- 8GB Card: 1070 (Fine), 1590 (Normal)
Number of recorded pixels: 4000 x 2664 (3:2)
- 4GB Card: 600 (Fine), 900 (Normal)
- 8GB Card: 1210 (Fine), 1800 (Normal)
Number of recorded pixels: 4000 x 2248 (16:9)
- 4GB Card: 710 (Fine), 1060 (Normal)
- 8GB Card: 1420 (Fine), 2120 (Normal)
Number of recorded pixels: 2992 x 2992 (1:1)
- 4GB Card: 720 (Fine), 1060 (Normal)
- 8GB Card: 1430 (Fine), 2120 (Normal)
Mode: Still image (M)
Number of recorded pixels: 2816 x 2112 (4:3)
- 4GB Card: 1070 (Fine), 1580 (Normal)
- 8GB Card: 2130 (Fine), 3150 (Normal)
Number of recorded pixels: 2816 x 1864 (3:2)
- 4GB Card: 1210 (Fine), 1790 (Normal)
- 8GB Card: 2420 (Fine), 3570 (Normal)
Number of recorded pixels: 2816 x 1584 (16:9)
- 4GB Card: 1410 (Fine), 2070 (Normal)
- 8GB Card: 2810 (Fine), 4130 (Normal)
Number of recorded pixels: 2112 x 2112 (1:1)
- 4GB Card: 1410 (Fine), 2070 (Normal)
- 8GB Card: 2810 (Fine), 4130 (Normal)
Mode: Still image (S)
Number of recorded pixels: 2048 x 1536 (4:3)
- 4GB Card: 1970 (Fine),2870 (Normal)
- 8GB Card: 3920 (Fine), 5700 (Normal)
Number of recorded pixels: 2048 x 1360 (3:2)
- 4GB Card: 2230 (Fine), 3250 (Normal)
- 8GB Card: 4430 (Fine), 6470 (Normal)
Number of recorded pixels: 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
- 4GB Card: 2940 (Fine), 4150 (Normal)
- 8GB Card: 5840 (Fine), 8260 (Normal)
Number of recorded pixels: 1536 x 1536 (1:1)
- 4GB Card: 2620 (Fine), 3760 (Normal)
- 8GB Card: 5210 (Fine), 7490 (Normal)
Mode: Still image (RAW)
- 4GB Card: 200
- 8GB Card: 410
Quality: FULL HD (1920 x 1080)
- 4GB Card:13 min.
- 8GB Card: 26 min
Quality: HD (1280 x 720)
- 4GB Card:25 min.
- 8GB Card: 51 min.
Quality: VGA (640 x 480)
- 4GB Card: 112 min.
- 8GB Card: 223 min.
Country of origin