Produce professional-quality documents on the go, using built-in Bluetooth wireless technology. Print from a variety of selected notebooks and smartphones.
- Print Speed: Black: Up to 22 ppm black; Color: Up to 18 ppm color
- Laser Comparable Speeds: Up to 5 ppm Black, Up to 3.5 ppm color
- Standard Connectivity: 1 USB 2.0, 1 PictBridge, 1 Bluetooth
- Wireless Capability: Yes, Bluetooth
- Paper Handling: 50-sheet input tray straight through paper path
- Duty Cycle: Up to 500 pages
- Borderless Printing: Yes (up to 4 x 6 in)
- Processor Speed: 220 MHz
Impressive features bundled in one mobile product
- Print at your convenience while on the go, using built-in Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Rely on a long-life, lithium ion battery-print up to 500 pages when the battery is fully charged.
- Do more-produce professional-quality documents on the go, using Original HP high-capacity ink cartridges.
- Print at up to 22 ppm black/18 ppm color and ISO (laser-comparable) speeds up to 5 ppm black/3.5 ppm color.
Professional-quality documents from mobile devices
- Use Bluetooth technology to produce professional-quality documents from selected notebooks or netbooks.
- Print high-quality documents from selected smartphones and mobile phones, using Bluetooth technology.
- Print directly from Windows Mobile phones, BlackBerry, Palm OS and Nokia Symbian smartphones.
Reliable mobile printing made easy
- Expect great performance. This printer is tested to operate in tough conditions.
- Stay productive on the go with a 500-page monthly duty-cycle and a 50-sheet paper tray.
- Monitor battery life with an indicator light and disconnect quickly with the Bluetooth On/Off button.
- Power your printer without the hassle of multiple adapters.
High-quality documents from a compact printer
- Take advantage of convenient mobile printing from a reliable, compact printer.
- Print documents with laser-quality black text and vivid color graphics.
- Produce lab-quality, borderless 4 x 6-inch photos on the go.
- Connect to a PictBridge compatible device and print lab-quality photos on the go.
- Automatically powers down when idle to save energy and extend battery life.
- Original HP 95/HP 98 cartridges contain up to 50 percent recycled material.
- Prints great on recycled paper.
- ENERGY STAR qualified
HP Thermal Inkjet
Black: Up to 600 x 600 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
Color: Up to 4800 optimized dpi color and 1200 input dpi
Maximum Print Speeds: Up to 22 ppm black, Up to 18 ppm color
Laser Comparable Speeds: Up to 5 ppm black, Up to 3.5 ppm color
Yes (up to 4 x 6 in)
Dye-based (color), pigment-based (black)
NUMBER OF PRINT CARTRIDGES
2 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
STANDARD PRINTER LANGUAGES
HP PCL 3 GUI
1 USB 2.0, 1 PictBridge, 1 Bluetooth
DUTY CYCLE (MONTHLY, LETTER)
Up to 500 pages
FONTS AND TYPEFACES
8 built-in, 8 scalable
MEDIA TYPES SUPPORTED
Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, brochure paper, transparencies, labels, cards (index, greeting)
MEDIA SIZES SUPPORTED
Letter, legal, statement, executive, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch), cards (3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 8 in), photo (5 x 7 in, 4 x 6 in)
CUSTOM MEDIA SIZES
3 x 4 to 8.5 x 14 in
MEDIA WEIGHT SUPPORTED
Tray 1: 16 to 24 lb (plain paper), 20 to 55 lb (envelope), up to 90 lb (cards)
MEDIA WEIGHT RECOMMENDED
Duplex Print Options: Manual (driver support provided); Input Capacities: Up to 50 sheets, Up to 3 envelopes
Latest drivers available from HP Support Web site
4 front-panel buttons (Cancel, Power On/Off, Resume, Bluetooth On/Off), 5 LEDs (Battery charging, Black/color cartridges, Power On/Off, Bluetooth On/Off, Battery power level)
COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS
Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista (x32 and x64), Windows XP Professional x32, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Mac OS X v 10.5 or higher, Windows Mobile 5.0, 6.x for Pocket PC, Linux
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
PC: Microsoft Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) RAM, 1.0 GB hard disk space,
CD-ROM/DVD drive or internet connection, USB port; Microsoft Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 512
MB RAM, 900 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or internet connection, USB port, Windows XP (32-bit) Service Pack 2: Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 512 MB RAM, 500 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or internet connection, USB port;
Mac: Mac OS X v 10.4.11, v 10.5: PowerPC G3, G4, G5, or Intel Core processor, 256 MB memory, 500 MB free hard disk space
(W X D X H)
13.7 x 6.91 x 3.32 in (34.8 x 17.5 x 8.4 cm)
5.1 lb (5.5 lb with battery) (2.3 kg (2.5 kg with battery))
Power Supply Type: External universal power supply
Power Supply Required: Input voltage: 90 to 132 VAC, 47 to 63 Hz; 180 to 264 VAC, 47 to 63 Hz
Power Consumption: 15 watts Active, 2.6 watts sleep, 5.8 watts standby, 0.34 watts manual-off
Acoustic Power Emissions: 5.8 B(A) (Best); 6.3 B(A) (Normal); 6.5 B(A) (Fast Draft)
Acoustic Pressure Emissions: 50 dB(A) (Best); 55 dB(A) (Normal); 58 dB(A) (Fast Draft)
REPLACEMENT PRINT CARTRIDGES
HP 98 Black Inkjet Print Cartridge
HP 95 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge
HP 94 Black Inkjet Print Cartridge
HP 97 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge
HP 99 Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge
One-year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care, service and support; one-year technical phone support