The Lenovo Yoga Tablet is the industry's first tablet with a multi-mode design. The innovation lies in the unique kickstand on its cylindrical battery, as it enables three different usage modes - hold mode, stand mode and tilt mode.
The Yoga Tablet's battery lasts up to an incredible 18 hours, ensuring unplugged usage, anytime. It comes with a 10.1" screen size along with built-in multimedia features, for entertainment on the go. Take your tablet experience to the next level.
NOT JUST REDESIGNED - COMPLETELY RE-ENGINEERED
UNIQUE MULTI-MODE DESIGN
- MT8125/8389 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 (1.2GHz 533MHz 1MB)
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 10.1" HD display (1280x800) with multitouch and 178-degree wide viewing angle
- 5MP rear camera / 1.6MP HD front camera
- Internal 16GB eMMC / 64GB micro-SD card storage support
- 1GB LP-DDR2 memory
- Micro-USB (Supports USB-OTG), 3.5 mm audio/mic jack
- Dual front-facing speakers with Dolby Digital Plus DS1
- Integrated microphone with noise reduction
- Accelerometer (G-sensor)
- Brightness (Ambient Light)
- Vibration Function
- Power, volume
- 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Up to 18 hours of WiFi web browsing (Li-Ion, 9000 mAh)
- Communication and Sharing: Skype
- Reading: Txtr
- Productivity and Security: Kingsoft Office, Norton Mobile Security
- Utilities: Accuweather, Route 66 Navi+Maps, Lenovo Launcher, ES File Explorer
- 1.3 lbs.
- 10.2" x 7" x 0.1" - 0.8"