Feel Your Music
Mackie MRmk3 Powered Studio Monitors are specifically designed from start to finish for your music. Optimizing features include an enhanced waveguide system for a wider sweet spot and custom-tuned rear porting for smooth, extended bass response. With a wide range of full-range options and a powerful studio sub, you can be sure MRmk3 has the right setup for your studio.
Enhance Your Sonic Experience
From the added punch and bass extension provided by the custom-tuned ports to the rugged all-wood cabinet packed with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material, you can be confident that MRmk3 monitors are revealing the full-range, natural character that your music deserves.
Designed by Music
The MRmk3 Powered Studio Monitors design didn't start on paper, it started with music. The result is acoustic optimization through features such as MRmk3's all new minimum-diffraction waveguide, optimized electronics and custom-matched amps and drivers that add clarity and balance.
As Versatile as You Are
Fine tune your sound with high and low frequency filters. Connect to just about any source with available XLR, 1/4" and RCA inputs. Add an MR10Smk3 studio subwoofer to your system for chest-pounding punch.
Ultra-Wide Sweet Spot
MRmk3 Powered Studio Monitors feature a precision designed high-frequency waveguide that not only provides a smooth transition from high to low frequencies, but gives you a wider sweet spot for more accurate mixing and flexibility when placing them in your studio.
- Music-centric voicing perfect for modern mixing, monitoring and multimedia applications
- Enhanced waveguide system delivers unmatched clarity and openness - Minimized reflections and diffractions for wider sweet spot, Seamless transition from high to low frequencies for a crystal clear mix image
- Perfectly matched amps and drivers for optimized performance - 50 watts of Class A/B amplification, Frequency response: 45Hz - 20kHz, 5.25" polypropylene woofer, High output with controlled low-frequency performance, 1" silk-dome tweeter, Superior transient response great for snares and other fast-transient sources
- Flexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Customizable frequency control for your studio space - Two levels of bass boost, Boost/cut control over highs
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- Rugged all-wood cabinet design built to last
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Add the companion MR10Smk3 studio subwoofer for powerful, deep extended bass
- LF: 5.25" Polypropylene
- HF: 1" Silk dome
- Power: 50W
- Prequency Response: 45Hz-20kHz (-10dB)
- Filters: -2dB, 0dB, +2dB (1000Hz, shelving)
- Polarity Invert: No
- Weight: 12 lb/6 kg
This Kit Includes:
MR mk3 Series MR5mk3 5-Inch 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor
Mackie MR mk3 Series MR5mk3 5-Inch 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor
Our Price: $119.99
PSTND2 - 6.5 ft. Tripod Speaker Stand Maximum Strength & Security - Black
Pyle PSTND2 - 6.5 ft. Tripod Speaker Stand Maximum Strength & Security - Black
Our Price: $9.99
4753 Premier Series XLR Male to XLR Female 16AWG Cable, Gold Plated - 15'
Monoprice 4753 Premier Series XLR Male to XLR Female 16AWG Cable, Gold Plated - 15'
Our Price: $15.65