The newest addition to the Sigma line of flashes is the most powerful one yet, now offering a Guide number of 61 which translates into 61/m (200/ft) and designed to work with the latest TTL auto exposure systems of all the most popular digital and film SLR cameras. Advanced features and high performance allows photographers to express their intentions accurately. The EF-610 DG SUPER's auto zoom function automatically sets the optimum illumination angle in accordance with the lens' focal length in a range from 24mm to 105mm. When the built-in Wide Panel is used, the flash can cover an angle of 17mm. For bounce flash the flashgun head can be tilted up by 90 degrees, to the left by 180 degrees, or to the right by 90 degrees. It can also be tilted down by 7 degrees allowing ease of use for close-up photography. Among the advanced features of this flash is a modeling flash function, multi-pulse flash, TTL wireless flash, FP (high speed) flash, rear-curtain Synchro flash and manual flash mode, which allows the photographer to set the flash power level by up to eight stops. The Auto Power-Off function automatically shuts off the LCD panel to help save battery power. When the flash gun is fully charged, a confirmation "ready" light will be emitted.
- Powerful light output with a Guide number of 61.
- Equipped with advanced features such as modeling flash and wireless TTL.
- Autozoom function for changing the illumination angle in accordance with the lens' angle of view.
- Compatible with most popular cameras.
- A carrying case and flash stand (FS-11) are included with the flash.
- Power source - Four AA Alkaline or AA NiCd or Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride) batteries
- Charging time - Approx 7 seconds (when using alkaline batteries) Approx. 5 seconds (when using NiCd, Ni-MH batteries)
- Number of flashes - Approx.120 flashes (when using alkaline batteries) Approx. 160 flashes (when using Nicd, Ni-MH batteries)
- Illumination angle - Automatically set in accordance with the focal length of the lens, in a range from 24mm to 105mm. Also covers the angle of a 17mm lens when used with the built-in Wide Panel.
- Bounce angle (Up) - 0, 60, 75, 90 degrees
- Bounce angle (Right) - 0, 60, 75, 90 degrees
- Bounce angle (Left) - 0, 60, 75, 90, 120, 150, 180 degrees
- Tilt angle (Down) - 0, 7 degrees
- Dimensions (W X H X D) - 77mm?139mm?117mm / 3.0in. X 5.5in. X 4.6 in.
- Weight - 330g (11.6oz.) (without batteries)
This Kit Includes:
Professional Full-Size 60 Inch Camera/Video Tripod
Deco Photo Professional Full-Size 60 Inch Camera/Video Tripod
Our Price: $19.95
EF-610 DG Super Flash for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Sigma EF-610 DG Super Flash for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Our Price: $255.00
64GB Extreme SDXC Memory UHS-I Card w/ 90/40MB/s Read/Write - SDSDXVE-064G-ANCIN
Sandisk 64GB Extreme SDXC Memory UHS-I Card w/ 90/40MB/s Read/Write - SDSDXVE-064G-ANCIN
Our Price: $39.99
4x Rechargeable AA Batteries w/ Charger
General Brand 4x Rechargeable AA Batteries w/ Charger
Our Price: $19.95
LCD/Lens Cleaning Pen HF-LPEN
General Brand LCD/Lens Cleaning Pen HF-LPEN
Our Price: $4.99
DSLR Camera Flash Diffuser Soft Flash Cover
Vivitar DSLR Camera Flash Diffuser Soft Flash Cover
Our Price: $6.99