The Sony HVL-F43AM Digital Camera Flash provides Sony Alpha camera users with many features: it extends the illumination range beyond the camera's built-in flash, offers TTL (through the lens) flash exposure that's automatically controlled by your Sony Alpha DSLR for easy and intuitive operation, has adjustable bounce angles and it's dust- and moisture-resistant. It's ideal for portraits, weddings and special events, still-life photography, hobby shots and every-day photography. The ultra-compact design folds flat when not in use.
- High-power illumination: High-power illumination
- Longer effective range: Longer effective range of over 30 ft. (10.5m)
- Quick Shift Bouncem: The innovative "Quick Shift Bounce" system allows the HVL-F43M to orbit 90 degrees left and right, allowing you to maintain horizontal light distribution even when shooting vertically. In addition to pivoting side-to-side, the flash unit can also tilt down 8 degrees or back 150 degrees
- Wireless flash, bounce flash, modeling flash and multi-burst functions
- Wireless lighting ratio control for smooth, professional effects with up to three flash groups (with DSLR-A900/850/700)
- Versatile bounce angles: Versatile bounce angles: 90? up, 90? left. This allows the flash head to be rotated while maintaining the set bounce angle, so you can quickly switch between horizontal and vertical format without changing the light angle.
- Built-In Bounce sheet: The built-in bounce sheet can be used even when shooting in a vertical position without changing the angle of reflected light.
- Auto white balance: Auto white balance (signals color temp. to camera)
- Auto zoom: Auto zoom optimized for camera sensor size
- Dust and Moisture resistant design: Sealing materials are set at joints of outer materials (body, LCD panel, Mounting Foot etc.) and around movement/operating parts thereby increasing the life of your flash unit.
- Modeling light capability: Modeling light capability allows the HVL-F43M to pulse, helping photographers determine where shadows will fall before taking the picture, so they can alter lighting or subject positioning as necessary.
- Retractable wide-angle panel: Retractable wide-angle panel (15mm angle)
- Wireless Ratio Control: Wireless Ratio Control allows customers to wirelessly control up to three groupsof flashes, as well as specify the luminosity ratio for each group, so they can enjoy multiple-flash lighting techniques without the need for special equipment or tedious exposure settings.
- Simple controls: Simple controls, test button, power saving mode
- TTL metering: TTL metering capability, high-speed sync
- Fast recharging: Fast recharging -- up to 38% quicker than HVL-F36
- Advanced Features: Smooth Slow Rec
- Color Temperature: Approx. 5500K
- Flash Modes: Automatic Light Control (TTL), Continuous (10 flashes/second, up to 40), pre-flash control, manual control
- Flash Coverage: Bounce angles: Upward - 150 degrees; Left - 90 degrees; Right - 90 degrees; Down - 8 degree
- Flash Metering System: Direct TTL
- Guide Number: 43
- Modes: Wireless, Bounce, Modeling, Multi-burst
- Number of Flashes: Approx. 200 or more (alkaline batteries)
- Power Source: Four AA-size batteries, Alkaline of Ni-MH
- Recycling Time: 2.9sec
- Power Source: 4x AA-size batteries, Alkaline or Ni-MH
- Red-Eye Reduction: YES
- Dimensions: 3 x 5.125 x 3.5" (7.5 x 12.9 x 8.7 cm)
- Weight: 12 oz (340 g) (without batteries)
This Kit Includes:
HVLF43M High Power Flash with Quick Shift Bounce - Black
Sony HVLF43M High Power Flash with Quick Shift Bounce - Black
Our Price: $328.00
Puffer Pop-Up Flash Diffuser
Vivitar Puffer Pop-Up Flash Diffuser
Our Price: $5.64
LCD/Lens Cleaning Pen HF-LPEN
General Brand LCD/Lens Cleaning Pen HF-LPEN
Our Price: $4.99
32GB SDHC High Speed Memory Card
Extreme Speed 32GB SDHC High Speed Memory Card
Our Price: $27.99