3300-Lumen XGA Projector with Dual HDMI Inputs and Network Management and Control
Mobility and high brightness are the focus of NEC's V332X. This model touts unrivaled affordability and helps you deliver presentations with high-contrast brilliance. The V332X, which displays bright images from the latest DLP engine, is compact, lightweight, easy-to-use and sets up quickly, making it ideal for use in meeting and conference rooms.
- 3D Ready: When combined with active shutter glasses (NP02GL), this projector uses DLP Link technology, developed by Texas Instruments, to create 3D images.
- Advanced AccuBlend: Ensures detailed images when non-native resolution sources are connected to the projector.
- AutoSense: Intuitively syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one-touch image optimization.
- Built-In Closed Captioning: Enables decoding and display of text information from a video.
- Built-in Wall Color Correction: Presets provide for adaptive color tone correction to display properly on non-white surfaces.
- Crestron Roomview: Provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network.
- ECO Mode: Extends lamp life, lowers audible noise and reduces total cost of ownership.
- Variable Audio Out: Adjusts the volume of an external speaker system using the projector's remote control.
- Virtual Remote: Used over the VGA cable to control the projector directly from a computer without the need for additional control cables.
- Wired Network Connection: Integrated RJ45 connection for quick connection to the LAN (10/100 base-T capability).
- Dual HDMI inputs (with HDCP): Ensure quick switching between presentations and allows for simultaneous digital connections of high-definition sources, such as Blu-ray players, cable boxes, satellite receivers and computers.
- Quick startup/cooling/shutdown minimizes projector setup and teardown between meetings
- Horizontal and vertical keystone correction
- ECO Mode technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption
- Dual HDMI input connects you to high-definition sources
- Crestron RoomView Connected provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network
- Discreet source keys on remote for quick changes
- Display Technology: DLP (0.55" DMD)
- Light Output(Lumens): 3300 normal
- Resolution: Native: XGA 1024 x 768, Maximum: 1080p 1920 x 1080
- Contrast Ratio (up to): 10,000:1 with Dynamic Contrast
- Lamp Type: 218W AC
- Lamp Life (up to): 3500 hours normal / 6000 hours eco
- Screen Size (diagonal): 30 to 300 in. / .762 to 7.62m
- Throw Ratio: 1.95 to 2.15
- Projection Distance: 3.94 to 39.4 ft. / 1.2 to 12.0m
- Projector Angle: 12.8 degrees tele / 14.0 degrees wide
- Lens: Zoom: 1 to 1.1, Focus: Manual, F number, fnumber: F=2.41 - 2.55, f=21.8 to 24.0mm
- Keystone Correction: +/- 30 degrees horizontal, +/- 30 degrees vertical
- Synchronization Range: Horizontal (Analog/Digital): 15-100 kHz, Vertical (Analog/Digital): 50-120 Hz
- Supported Video Standards: NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL, PAL-60, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM
- SD/HD Video Signal Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- PC Signal Compatibility: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, SXGA+, UXGA, 1080p
- Macintosh Compatibility: Yes
- Audio: 8W speaker
- External Control: RS-232, IR, DDC/CI,RJ-45
- Sync Compatiblity: Separate Sync / Composite Sync / Sync on G
- RGB1(analog): VGA 15-pin D-sub, Component video using ADP-CV 1E
- RGB2(digital): HDMI(MHL) w/HDCP
- RGB3(digital): HDMI w/HDCP
- Video 1: RCA
- Audio 1: 1/8 in. stereo
- Audio 2: L/R RCA (shared by video sources)
- Monitor out: VGA 15-pin D-sub
- Audio out: Yes (variable)
- Power Requirements: 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz AC, 50/60 Hz
- Input Current: 2.7A
- Power Consumption (Normal/ECO Mode/Standby/Standby Power Saving): 275W / 213W / 3.0W / 0.5W
- Installation Orientation: Floor/Front, Floor/Rear, Ceiling/Front, Ceiling/Rear
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 12.6 x 9.8 x 4.0 in. / 324 x 250 x 101mm
- Net Weight: 6.2 lbs. / 2.8 kg
- Fan Noise: 35 dB normal / 32 dB eco
- Regulations: USA: UL60950-1 (2) / UL, FCC Part15 Class A / FCC DoC, Canada CSA C22.2 60950-1-07 (2) / C-UL, ICES-003 Class A / DoC of Canada
- Operating Temperature: 41-104 degrees F / 5-40 degrees C
- Humidity: 20-80 percent non-condensing
- Storage: -14 - 122 degrees F / -10 - 50 degrees C
- Registered owners receive a 2-year parts and labor warranty including InstaCare next business day exchange. One year on lamp.
- Filter Free Design
- Horizontal and Veritcal Keystone
- 3D Ready, PC frame sequential at 120Hz
- Direct power on/off
- ECO Mode technology
- Closed captioning
- Virtual Remote
- Sleep timer
- Quick power-off
- Built-in wall color correction
- Advanced AccuBlend
NEC V Series NP-V332X 3300-Lumen XGA DLP Projector
Remote Control Batteries
Limited 2-Year Warranty for Projector
Limited 1-Year or 500-Hour Warranty for Lamp (Whichever Occurs First)
Nec NP-V332X 3300-Lumen XGA Projector, Dual HDMI, Network Management, Control
Ceiling Bracket for Projector (Black)
1 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY in ADDITION to the Included FULL Manufacturer WARRANTY
This Kit Includes:
NP-V332X 3300-Lumen XGA Projector, Dual HDMI, Network Management, Control
NEC NP-V332X 3300-Lumen XGA Projector, Dual HDMI, Network Management, Control
Our Price: $449.00
1 Year Extended Warranty for Products Valued up to $500
CPS 1 Year Extended Warranty for Products Valued up to $500
Our Price: $29.99
Carbon Steel Projector Ceiling Mount Universal Extendable Rotating Mounting Kit
Deco Mount Carbon Steel Projector Ceiling Mount Universal Extendable Rotating Mounting Kit
Our Price: $24.99