BUNDLE INCLUDES: Hello Video Doorbell w/ Google Home Smart Speaker with Google Assistant
The doorbell you’ve been waiting for.
Nest Hello lets you know who’s there, so you never miss a thing. It replaces your existing wired doorbell and delivers HD video and bright, crisp images, even at night. It’s designed to show you everything at your doorstep – people head to toe or packages on the ground. And with 24/7 streaming, you can check in anytime. Or go back and look at a 3-hour snapshot history to see what happened.
- HD Video
- Night Vision
- 24/7 Streaming
- 160 Degree Field Of View
- Quiet Time
Makes other doorbells seem like dumbbells.
Nest Hello can tell the difference between a person and a thing, then alert you. Even if a visitor doesn’t ring the bell. With Nest Aware, it can also let you know if it spots a stranger or someone you know.
- Person Alerts
- Always On
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
Say hello, even when you can’t.
HD Talk and Listen reduces ambient noise so visitors come through loud and clear. And when you can’t answer, quick responses let you reply to visitors with different prerecorded messages.
- HD Talk and Listen
- Noise and Echo Cancellation
- Prerecorded Messages
4.28 oz (121.6 g)
- Power requirements
16V AC–24V AC; requires a 10VA transformer and wired doorbell
1/3-inch, 3-megapixel (2K) color sensor, 8x digital zoom
HD UXGA 1600 x 1200, up to 30 frames/sec, H.264 encoding, HDR
- Field of view
High-quality speaker and microphone
RGB light ring and status light
- Night Vision
850 nm infrared LEDs
- Operating temperature
Nest Hello is designed to work in temperatures from 14° to 104°F (–10° to 40°C)
- Weather resistance
128-bit AES with TLS/SSL
802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz or 5GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported)
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
802.15.4 at 2.4GHz
- Product requirements
Requires a wired doorbell and chime.
- Connectivity requirements
Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz or 5GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported).
Working broadband internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed (DSL may not qualify).
Requires a compatible phone or tablet with the free Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0. For more info visit nest.com/requirements.
- Bandwidth requirements
At 1600 x 1200, Nest Hello requires 800 to 2000 Kbps of upload bandwidth while streaming video. Nest Hello will use more bandwidth to stream video when there is more motion in the scene. If you subscribe to Nest Aware, your Nest Hello streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage. At 1600 x 1200, each Nest Hello could use 150GB to 600GB of upload bandwidth per month depending on the video quality setting.
The Nest app is currently available in:
English (US, UK)
French (Canada, France)
Spanish (Americas, Spain)
- Quick responses are currently available in:
English (US, UK)
French (Canada, France)
Spanish (Americas, Spain)
Title 20 battery charger compliant
- Support and limited warranty
Comes with a 2-year limited warranty (details in box). For support, visit nest.com/support.
Also includes theft replacement policy.
With your Google Home device, you can have your own personal assistant. With simple voice commands, you can get information about traffic, sports, finance and more. Google Home allows you stream videos directly to your television, set alarms, play music and ask for directions all from the comfort of your own home. Simply say "OK Google" and ask your question. Within seconds, Google Home will return you an answer.
Command Your Audio
A simple voice request triggers the Google Home to play music, podcasts, or radio from services like Google Play Music, Spotify, YouTube Music, Pandora, and TuneIn.
Get Answers from Google
Thanks to Google's history in search, the Google Home is ready for your questions. Get real-time answers, including the latest on weather, traffic, finance, sports, local businesses, and more.
Plan to Do More
With your permission, the Google Home will learn about you and get personal. It can retrieve your flight information, set alarms and timers, and tell you about the traffic on your way to work.
Voice-Control Your Smart Devices
The Google Home connects with smart devices like Chromecast, Nest, and Philips Hue, so you can use your voice to set the perfect temperature or turn down the lights.
Far-Field Voice Recognition
Far-field microphones and natural language processing help ensure that the Google Home hears you reliably.
Multiple Google Home devices can be grouped together to enjoy the same content in every room.
The top touch surface gives you total control, and a mute button lets you put the Google Home's microphones on standby. Tap the top surface once to pause or stop audio, timers, alarms, and responses. Swipe clockwise to turn the volume up or counterclockwise to turn it down. Long-press the touch panel to trigger the Google Assistant. Press the mute button on the back to keep the Google Assistant from being triggered, even if you say "Ok Google."
The integrated high-excursion speaker is designed to deliver crystal-clear highs and rich bass.
Style Your Home
With bases separately available in seven colors, you can make the Google Home fit with nearly any space and décor. Just twist and pull off the one you don't want to replace it with the base of your chosen color.
Set Up in Three Steps
Plug the power cable into the Google Home, plug it into a wall socket, then download and run the Google Home app on your compatible phone or tablet.
Basic Controls and Indicators
Four colored lights indicate whether the unit is active. The entire top is a touch surface with a built-in microphone. The rear of the unit features a microphone on/off button and a power status light.
Explore the Google Home App
The Google Home app is your one-stop destination to discover all of the Google Home's content and features. It lets you find the latest features, tips, and offers; control settings like your default music provider or your location; and link compatible devices, such as smart lights, thermostats, and Chromecast devices.
Decide When the Google Home Listens
You have total control over when you want Google Home to respond to your voice commands. Its light states tell you the status of your device when you say, "Ok Google."
No Lights: Waiting to hear the "Ok Google" hotword.
Dots Animate: Listening for your request and ready to help.
Four Red Dots: Voice control is deactivated.
Up to six people can connect their account to one Google Home, so when you ask your Google Assistant for help, it can distinguish your voice from that of other family members, so you can hear your own personal playlists, commute times, schedule, and more.
- Set, check, cancel, stop, and snooze multiple and/or recurring alarms.
- Perform complicated calculations with the built-in calculator.
- Ask about an event or get your schedule for the day from Google Calendar.
- Have fun with random questions.
- Get definitions and spellings for words with the built-in dictionary.
- Discover hidden surprises with Easter eggs.
- Get answers to your everyday questions.
- Ask about current individual stock prices or current points of an index, like the NASDAQ.
- Get status updates on your upcoming flight.
- Play games with the Assistant.
- Pick your favorite phrase to control countless online services and third-party smart devices with IFTTT.
- Turn on/off, dim, and check if lights are on with supported smart light bulbs.
- Search for local places and ask for additional information.
- Stream audio from your phone to Google Home from 100+ Chromecast-enabled audio apps or through phone mirroring.
- Group any combinatin of Google Home, Chromecast Audio, or Speakers with Chromecast built-in together for synchronous music throughout the home.
- Play music from popular music services by artist, song, genre, album, playlist, mood, or activity.
- Get a curated daily snippet about your day, which includes weather, calendar, commute, reminders, and news with My Day.
- Get the latest news.
- Get nutrition information for ingredients or food.
- Listen to your favorite podcasts.
- Listen to your favorite radio stations.
- Add items to your Shopping list and check what's already on it.
- Turn on/off devices around your home with supported smart switches and plugs.
- Stream audio to any speaker that has Chromecast Audio plugged in or Chromecast built-in. Then play, pause, skip, or turn up the volume.
- Ask for scores, live updates, or next game date, location and time.
- Stream video content to any TV that has Chromecast plugged in or built-in. Then play, pause, or turn up the volume.
- Control the temperature with supported smart thermostats.
- Set, pause, check, resume, and cancel timers.
- Ask for traffic and travel times for driving, walking, or biking.
- Get translations for words or phrases in supported languages.
- Ask for current weather or forecasts for the week for your home location or any other location.
1 x 2" (5.1 cm) high-excursion driver
2 x 2" (5.1 cm) passive radiators
802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz) dual-band
1 x DC power jack
1 x Micro-USB for service
- Supported Operating Systems
Android 4.1 and higher
iOS 8.0 and higher
- Supported Audio Formats
HE-AAC, LC-AAC+, MP3, Vorbis, WAV (LPCM), FLAC with support for high-resolution streams
- Voice Commands
Far-field voice recognition supports hands-free use
- Power Requirements
Power Adapter: 100 to 240 VAC, 1.1 A, 50 to 60 Hz
Device: 16.5 VDC, 2A
- Power Cord Length
70.8" (1.8 m)
Device: 1.05 lb (477 g)
Power Adapter: 4.58 oz (130 g)
- Packaging Info
Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
9.4 x 5.2 x 5.1"