The MDR-XB650BT headphones combine deep, punchy EXTRA BASS sound with wireless freedom and long-listen comfort.
Bass with added depth
Part of the EXTRA BASS product range, these headphones incorporate Bass Booster technology. This provides an acoustically-tight seal for superior sound isolation and tight bass response.
Play anywhere, for longer
A longer battery life gives you extended listening with 30 hours of superior sound. And you can enjoy the freedom of wireless connectivity with Bluetooth and NFC One-touch listening.
Listen in comfort
Compact and lightweight, the MDR-XB650BT headphones' design not only delivers long-listen comfort but also helps optimize bass.
Fit for bass
The adjustable headband's structure is optimized for deep bass playback, providing a stable fit to minimize vibration caused by punchy bass notes.
Form meets function
Soft cushion ear pads provide a largely airtight seal for direct bass transmission. When not in use the ear cups swivel flat for easy packing.
Neodymium dynamic drivers deliver precise sound
Lightweight 1.18 in neodymium dynamic driver units enable the headphones to deliver a punchy, rhythmic response to even the most demanding track. Combined with a highly sensitive diaphragm, you'll be able to turn the headphones up louder and still enjoy clear, precise audio across the spectrum.
NFC One-touch for instant connectivity
Near Field Communication (NFC) and Bluetooth technology remove the need for wired connections and complex setup sequences. Simply touch your NFC-enabled device to the headphones for a quick, seamless connection, then start streaming your music collection. No NFC? No problem. Connect by Bluetooth and you're ready to go.
- Connect and stream music easily with Bluetooth and NFC
- Feel the powerful, clear sound of EXTRA BASS
- Keep the music pumping with long battery life
- Listen in comfort and style with cushioned ear pads
- Enjoy hands-free calls with a built-in mic
- Bluetooth Technology: Bluetooth Ver.4.0
- Effective Range: Line of sight approx.30ft (10m)
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz band (2.4000GHz-2.4835GHz)
- Frequency Range(A2DP): 20Hz - 20,000Hz(44.1kHz Sampling)
- Interface: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Modulation Method: FHSS
- NFC: Yes
- Power Output: Bluetooth power class2
- Supported Audio Format(s): aptX, SBC, AAC
- Supported Content Protection: SCMS-T
- Driver Unit: 30 mm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20,000Hz
- Headphone Type: Closed, Dynamic
- Impedance: 24 ohm
- Sensitivity: 95dB/mW
- Weights (Approx.) excl. cable erights: Approx. 190g
- Direction of Microphone: Omnidirectional Microphone
- Effective Frequency of Microphone: 100Hz-4000Hz
- Unit of Microphone: Electric Condenser
- Battery Charging (Approx): Approx. 4 hours
- Battery Indicator: Charge indication: Red LED Working indication: Blue LED
- Battery Life (Approx): Continuous music playback: Max. 30 hours
- Battery Life (Approx): Continuous communications: Max. 30 hours
- Battery Life (Approx): Waiting time: Max. 300 hours
- Battery Type: DC3.7V: Built-in litium-ion rechargeable battery
This Kit Includes:
Wood Headphone Stand
General Brand Wood Headphone Stand
Our Price: $29.99
MDR-XB650BT XB Series Wireless Bluetooth Headphones w/ Extra Bass - Red
Sony MDR-XB650BT XB Series Wireless Bluetooth Headphones w/ Extra Bass - Red
Our Price: $98.00
2600mAh Portable Power Bank for Tablets & Smartphones - Black Twist
Voltix 2600mAh Portable Power Bank for Tablets & Smartphones - Black Twist
Our Price: $7.99
HardBody PRO Full Sized Headphone Case (Black) SL-HP-07
Slappa HardBody PRO Full Sized Headphone Case (Black) SL-HP-07
Our Price: $24.95
32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive for Smartphone and Tablets (USM32SA3/B)
Sony 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive for Smartphone and Tablets (USM32SA3/B)
Our Price: $12.95