Wireless streaming with Bluetooth
Wirelessly stream your favorite tracks with Bluetooth. Pair your smartphone or tablet with these Bluetooth-enabled headphones, then control playlists and volume right from your device.
One-touch listening to play instant music
NFC (Near Field Communication) technology removes the need for wired connections and complex setup sequences. Simply touch your NFC-enabled smartphone or other device to the on-body N-mark and start your music. No NFC? No problem. You can also pair the devices manually in Bluetooth settings.
Digital Noise Cancelling for less distractions
Digital Noise Cancelling reduces a variety of ambient noise when listening to music. A microphone built in to the headphones works with the digital noise cancelling engine to cut out unwanted sound. The headphones select the optimal mode (airplane, train, or office) based on an intelligent analysis of the environment. Activate or deactivate noise cancelling using the on/off switch.
Neodymium dynamic drivers deliver precise sound
Lightweight 1.57 in neodymium dynamic driver units enable the headphones to deliver a punchy, rhythmic response to even the most demanding track. Combined with a highly sensitive diaphragm, you'll be able to turn the headphones up louder and still enjoy clear, precise audio across the spectrum.
Tight bass with Beat Response Control
Beat Response Control technology delivers tight, deep bass response, making it perfect for low-end focused music styles. An air vent maximizes airflow within the low frequency range, optimizing the efficiency of the diaphragm to enable more accurate reproduction of bass rhythms.
High sensitivity for a loud, clear sound
With a high sensitivity of 100 dB/mW when using the audio cable (98 dB/mW with noise cancelling on), these headphones are highly efficient in converting electricity into acoustic signals. This means you hear a louder sound across the entire audio spectrum (compared to less sensitive headphones) when listening to music through the same source and at the same volume level.
Support for popular AAC and aptX codecs
These headphones support popular, high quality codecs, including AAC for iPhone/iOS users, and aptX for pure wireless sound that doesn't compromise on audio quality. The aptX codec enables pure wireless audio to be sent wirelessly over Bluetooth by reducing the size of audio files.
Take calls hands-free with built-in mic
Whether you're chilling in the living room or lounging in the garden, when a call comes in, you won't need to touch your phone. Simply pair your phone with the headphones via Bluetooth, and use the built-in microphone to chat away.
Cushioned earpads for total comfort
Listen in total comfort. These headphones have soft cushioned earcups that cover the whole ear, so you'll enjoy the long-lasting comfort you need for listening to your favorite albums back-to-back.
Listen with the supplied audio cable
Feel like listening to your music without Bluetooth? Just connect the supplied audio cable to your headphones and plug into your favorite music player for high-quality sound. The cable is 3.94 feet long and designed for durable everyday use.
Stainless steel slider for comfort and durability
Listen to your music in total comfort. A stainless steel slider in the headband allows you to find the perfect fit, while providing excellent durability when travelling.
- Convenient 4-Way usage w/Bluetooth & noise canceling
- Bluetooth audio streaming with AAC and aptX support
- Convenient One-touch pairing with NFC
- Digital Noise Canceling reduces ambient noise
- Built-in microphone for hands-free phone calling
- Rechargeable battery for up to 13hrs music
- Passive mode for normal operation without battery usage
- 40mm drivers deliver rich, full sound
- Beat Response Control for tight bass/transient response
- Comfortable swiveling, around the ear design
- Pouch, USB charging cable, and audio cable included
- Audio Format(s) Supported: SBC, AAC, and aptX? codec support
- Driver Unit: 40 mm Closed/Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 8 - 22,000 Hz (using supplied cord), Effective range via Bluetooth/NFC mode: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Selectivity: 3 distinct noise-canceling modes for use in different accoustical environments
- Sensitivity (db): 98 dB/mW (NC on with supplied cord), 100 dB/mW (NC off with supplied cord)
- Design: Over-the-head, NFC / Bluetooth, Noise Canceling
- Headband: Yes, Adjustable
- Noise Level: ON/OFF switch on ear-cup
- Plug: Detachable L-shaped stereo connecting cord
- Sensitivity: 102 dB/mW (NC on with supplied cord), 101 dB/mW (NC off with supplied cord)
- Type of Use: Noise canceling/Bluetooth/Passive
- Cord: Detachable 47-1/4" (1.2 m) stereo connecting cord, 19-3/4 in. (50 cm) Micro-USB cable
- Microphone: Omni directional, electret condenser
- Effective Frequency Range: 100 Hz - 4,000 Hz
- Remote Control: Via Bluetooth AVRCP: Play, Stop, Pause, FF, FR
- Battery Indicator: LED (Red/Blue)
- Battery Life (Approx): Continuous music playback (BT/NC on): up to 13 hours, 19 hours NC off
- Battery Life (Approx): Continuous communications (BT/NC on): up to 10 hours, 12 hours NC off
- Battery Life (Approx): Standby time (BT on/NC on): 26 hours, 150 hours NC off
- Battery Life (Approx): When using supplied Audio Connecting Cable (NC on): up to 24 hours
- Battery Type: Built-in Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Power Handling Capacity: 100 mW (using supplied cord)
- Power Source: DC 3.7 V: Built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery DC 5 V: When charging via USB
- Recharging Time: Appox. 2.5 hours from empty to full
- Impedance: 23 ohms at 1 kHz (NC on using supplied cord), 50 ohms at 1 kHz (NC off using suppled cord)
- Sound Enhancer: SBC, AAC, and aptX codec support
Weights and Measurements
- Stereo Connecting Cable Cord Length (Approx.): 47-1/4 inches (1.2 m)
- Micro USB Cable Cord Length (Approx.): 19.7 inches (50 cm)
- Weight (Approx.): Approx. 8.64 oz. (245 g) - including battery, without cable
- Bluetooth Technology: Bluetooth specification Version 3.0 2.4 GHz band (2.4000 GHz-2.4835 GHz FHSS
- NFC: One-touch Listening with NFC (Near Field Communications)
- Network Transport Protocol: A2DP (Sampling frequency 44.1 kHz) Transmission Range: 20-20,000 Hz Line of sight approx.30 ft (10 m)
This Kit Includes:
ZX770BN Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Headphones - Blue
Sony ZX770BN Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Headphones - Blue
Our Price: $98.00
HardBody PRO Full Sized Headphone Case (Black) SL-HP-07
Slappa HardBody PRO Full Sized Headphone Case (Black) SL-HP-07
Our Price: $24.95
A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Black)
FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Black)
Our Price: $59.99
2600mAh Portable Power Bank for Tablets & Smartphones - Black Twist
Voltix 2600mAh Portable Power Bank for Tablets & Smartphones - Black Twist
Our Price: $7.99
6-inch 3.5mm Splitter Stereo Plug/Two 3.5mm Stereo Jack Cable
Monoprice 6-inch 3.5mm Splitter Stereo Plug/Two 3.5mm Stereo Jack Cable
Our Price: $5.95
32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive for Smartphone and Tablets (USM32SA3/B)
Sony 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive for Smartphone and Tablets (USM32SA3/B)
Our Price: $12.95