Your Partner in Adventure
Need a camera that can keep up with your adventurous lifestyle? The tough and sporty PowerShot D30 is the ideal choice for intrepid types who often find themselves outdoors, underwater or in extreme situations. Currently the camera with the world's deepest* waterproof performance, the PowerShot D30 dives to a full 82 feet for excellent scuba and snorkeling flexibility. Bikers, hikers, skiers and climbers can also confidently pack the PowerShot D30 to document the day's action: the camera is shockproof to 6.5 feet, and temperature resistant all the way from 14? to 104?F**. The camera's built-in GPS*** tracker records the location and time of all the images and videos you capture, and the new Sunlight LCD mode makes it easy to see the monitor even on bright, sunny days. Whether you're underwater or on dry land, images are beautifully clear, steady and loaded with detail and natural color thanks to the Canon HS SYSTEM and Intelligent IS. When you're too busy to choose camera settings, Smart AUTO does it for you by automatically recognizing 32 predefined shooting situations, capturing the best quality with every shot.
World's deepest* waterproof camera down to 82 ft. below sea level
Now you can capture beautiful underwater stills and video without the need for a waterproof case. The PowerShot D30 boasts the current world's deepest underwater performance* of an astonishing 82 feet. That means that if you're a certified Open Water scuba diver, you can comfortably explore the certification's entire 59-foot range. The images and video you capture underwater will exhibit all the Canon quality you expect, with high resolution and vivid, natural color. And with the Movie Digest mode, you can record more of your dive without interrupting your enjoyment of it. The mode captures a still image plus up to 4 seconds of video prior to pressing the shutter, all without using the REC button.
* As of January 20, 2014. For compact-type waterproof digital cameras.
Shockproof to 6.5 feet, and temperature-resistant from 14 degrees to 104 degrees Fahrenheit*
The PowerShot D30 is built to come along on all your active pursuits. Whether you're skiing, cycling, climbing, hiking, even performing high movement activities in extreme temperatures, this camera can handle it. The PowerShot D30's extremely durable construction can withstand drops of up to 6.5 feet*. And with a temperature-resistant range of 14? to 104?F*, you'll be able to capture reliably beautiful images in both low and high-temperature environments. When adventure calls, the PowerShot D30 is ready.
* Based on Canon Standard.
12.1 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor combined with the Canon DIGIC 4 Image Processor creates the Canon HS SYSTEM, which helps provide excellent low-light performance
The Canon HS SYSTEM on the PowerShot D30 lets you take bright, clear photos in an even wider range of shooting situations. The result of combining the camera's 12.1 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 4 Image Processor, the Canon HS SYSTEM makes possible beautiful low-light shots with minimal noise and maximum detail in highlight and shadow areas. The 12.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor in the PowerShot D30 incorporates advanced light reception technology that enhances sensitivity while the DIGIC 4 Image Processor actively reduces noise, expanding the usable ISO range to an amazing high of 3200. The Canon HS SYSTEM takes the frustration out of low-light shooting, delivering clear, blur-free images.
Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video with a dedicated movie button
Record the fun and excitement of your outdoor adventures in crisp, clear high definition video on the PowerShot D30. A dedicated movie button means you're always ready to capture the movement as it happens. Full HD video on the PowerShot D30 means everything from amazing mountain heights to beautiful underwater depths will be preserved with spectacular realism and detail, perfect for watching on an HDTV or sharing with family and friends. In addition to being able to shoot Full HD 1080p video at 24* frames per second, the PowerShot D30 can also shoot 720p HD video at 30** frames per second. With the PowerShot D30, you can also shoot video in the Apple? iFrame format, which is a computer-friendly standard that speeds up importing and editing of videos, ideal for sharing to social networking sites and emailing.
* Actual frame rate is 23.976.
** Actual frame rate is 29.97.
The PowerShot D30 digital camera is equipped with Global Positioning System (GPS)* technology. You can travel the world and let the camera automatically record the locations and local times of your stills and videos. The camera can also use the GPS unit to automatically set the exact time. You can maximize the usefulness of the GPS feature by using the special bundled Map Utility software that makes it fun to share the memories of your world adventures. In addition to displaying all your photos' locations on a world map, the camera's GPS system can also track your route from photo to photo - a great way to visualize each trip! You can also create and share custom maps and personal mini-travel guides with friends and family members.
* In certain countries and regions, the use of GPS may be restricted. Therefore, be sure to use GPS in accordance with the laws and regulations of your country or region. Be particularly careful when traveling outside your home country. As a signal is received from GPS satellites, take sufficient measures when using in locations where the use of electronics is regulated. GPS tracking does not work underwater.
The Map Utility software uses Google Maps for displaying maps.
Sunlight LCD mode
The PowerShot D30 is the perfect companion even in the brightest sunlight. The camera has been equipped with a new Sunlight LCD mode that reduces glare, making the LCD monitor easy to see even in bright light. This enhanced visibility not only makes framing and shooting easier, but also makes it easy to review what you've captured and show it to others.
Sophisticated Canon technology that makes getting that great shot as simple as pressing the shutter button, Smart AUTO automatically detects scenes by assessing various factors in both the background and the subject. On the PowerShot D30, detected scenes are analyzed using 32 predefined shooting situations. The camera then makes optimal settings to ensure the best possible image capture, whether you're shooting stills or video. Smart AUTO also includes Advanced Subject Detection, which allows the camera to detect and track non-human moving subjects like animals and vehicles. With Smart AUTO, all you have to do is frame your shot and capture away.
- Smart AUTO The camera automatically selects the best shooting settings for optimal quality based on subjects and environmental factors to provide point-and-shoot simplicity.
- Program The camera automatically and intelligently selects the aperture/shutter speed combination based on the shooting conditions.
- Movie Digest Automatically selects shooting settings for optimal quality and records a video clip every time you capture a still image. One day's worth of clips are then combined into a single video.
- Portrait Brings the subject into focus while beautifully blurring the background.
- Smart Shutter The camera automatically takes the photo when people smile, wink, or get into frame.
- Handheld Night Scene Take clear and steady pictures at night without the use of a tripod.
- Low Light For high quality image capture in an amazing range of dimly lit situations.
- Fisheye Effect Now you can get the fisheye effect - a classic photographic distortion - without a fisheye lens.
- Miniature Effect Give images a miniature look with an effect that emphasizes perspective by blurring the top and bottom of the image.
- Toy Camera Effect Simulates photos taken with "toy" or pinhole cameras, darkening the image at the edges to create a vignette effect.
- Monochrome Choose from three single-tone effects: Black-and-White, Sepia, or Blue.
- Super Vivid Super Vivid intensifies existing hues, saturating the scene with bright colors.
- Poster Effect Poster Effect combines several similar shades into one color, turning subtle gradations into eye-catching, scene-popping contrasts.
- Color Accent Choose to retain a single color in your image while other colors turn monochrome.
- Color Swap Select a color and replace it with a color you specify for special effects.
- Underwater Capture underwater images with reduced backscatter effect.
- Underwater Macro Enables close-ups by capturing a magnified image of the subject.
- Snow Shoot clear snow scenes without darkened subjects or an unnatural bluish tint.
- Fireworks Create brilliant images of skyrocketing fireworks.
- Long Shutter Use to blur moving subjects for artistic effect, ideal for urban night photography.
- Stitch Assist Easy-to-use guidelines simplify the shooting of aligned multiple frames that can later be combined (using bundled software) to create panoramic photos.
- Movie Record video; unwanted scenes can be deleted in playback mode.
- iFrame Movie The Apple movie format, iFrame, makes it easier and quicker to import and upload videos while retaining high image quality.
- Super Slow Motion Movie Record your clips in high speed (approx. 240 fps), and then watch your videos in slow motion.
The innovative Canon Optical Image Stabilization technology, Intelligent IS, analyzes camera movement and applies the best shake correction method for the shooting situation. For stills, the system automatically selects among Normal, Panning, Macro (Hybrid) and Tripod modes. When shooting video, the system automatically selects among Dynamic, Powered, Macro and Tripod modes. With Intelligent IS, you can concentrate on image capture, letting the camera make the most effective IS settings to help capture the steadiest possible image.
* As of January 20, 2014. For compact-type waterproof digital cameras. ** Based on Canon Standard. *** In certain countries and regions, the use of GPS may be restricted. Therefore, be sure to use GPS in accordance with the laws and regulations of your country or region. Be particularly careful when traveling outside your home country. As a signal is received from GPS satellites, take sufficient measures when using in locations where the use of electronics is regulated. GPS tracking does not work underwater.
? Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.
This Kit Includes:
PowerShot D30 Waterproof Shockproof Freezeproof Digital Camera - Blue
Canon PowerShot D30 Waterproof Shockproof Freezeproof Digital Camera - Blue
Our Price: $299.00
Point and shoot case
Vivitar Point and shoot case
Our Price: $14.99
32GB SDHC High Speed Memory Card
Extreme Speed 32GB SDHC High Speed Memory Card
Our Price: $27.99
6 x 6 inch Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Deco Gear 6 x 6 inch Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Our Price: $7.49
ACD-291 1150mah Power200 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery for Canon NB-6L
General Brand ACD-291 1150mah Power200 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery for Canon NB-6L
Our Price: $12.49
Hi-Speed SD and Micro SD USB 2.0 Card Reader
General Brand Hi-Speed SD and Micro SD USB 2.0 Card Reader
Our Price: $4.95
Flexible Mini Table-top Tripod
General Brand Flexible Mini Table-top Tripod
Our Price: $5.49