Experience the Power of Canon's HS SYSTEM - The Canon HS SYSTEM lets you take bright, clear photos in an even wider range of shooting situations. Beautiful low-light shots are possible with minimal noise and maximum detail in highlight and shadow areas. The system is the result of two technologies brought together in PowerShot cameras: a high-sensitivity imaging sensor, which is able to capture more light; and the DIGIC Image Processor, which actively reduces noise with high-speed image processing. The 16.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor in the PowerShot ELPH 110 HS digital camera incorporates advanced light reception technology that enhances sensitivity. The DIGIC 5 Image Processor provides a major boost in noise reduction, expanding the usable ISO range to an amazing high of ISO 3200. The Canon HS SYSTEM takes the frustration out of low-light shooting, delivering clear, blur-free images.
Style, Sophistication, and Power - Slim and curvy, the PowerShot ELPH 110 HS is a natural fit for your hand. Easy operability and reliable high-quality performance are reason enough to carry it everywhere, but you'll also love the attention-getting quality of the camera's distinctly sophisticated modern design. The matte finish in a wide range of vivid, highly expressive colors projects your taste and style like a fashion accessory, but the PowerShot ELPH 110 HS has its serious side, too. A 16.1 Megapixel high-sensitivity sensor plus Canon's DIGIC 5 Image Processor deliver impeccable image quality and high-performance features never before possible. Experience Face ID that recognizes and optimizes images of your friends and family, Intelligent IS that creates sharp, steady shots in a wide variety of situations, and stunning Full HD Video. Smart AUTO lives up to its name, letting you shoot anywhere, anytime as the mood strikes, confident that the camera will automatically make your images the best they can be.
Canon DIGIC 5 Image Processor - The latest-generation Canon DIGIC 5 Image Processor brings phenomenal increases in processing speed and power. Improved chip architecture and algorithms deliver greatly expanded functionality with further refinement in image quality. Improved noise reduction produces clearer images when shooting in low light at high ISO speeds. Enhanced i-Contrast performance adjusts differences between light and dark areas to achieve even more natural-looking results. The faster processing speed also results in faster continuous shooting capability while maintaining full image quality. The DIGIC 5 Image Processor also makes possible a new, highly advanced automatic white balance system. Whereas conventional white balance makes an overall adjustment based on a single type of light source, the new Canon Multi-Area White Balance analyzes several areas of the image to determine whether different adjustments are needed, for example, for the main subject and the background.
- Canon's HS SYSTEM with a 16.1 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5 Image Processor for exceptional low-light performance up to ISO 3200.
- Shoot beautiful 1080p Full HD video in stereo sound with a dedicated movie button; zoom while shooting and play back videos on an HDTV via the HDMI output.
- 5x Optical Zoom with 24mm Wide-Angle lens and Optical Image Stabilizer deliver stunning images and allow you to capture more in your frame.
- A 3.0-inch Pure Color System LCD enables easy viewing.
- Improved Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper camera settings based on 58 predefined shooting situations and the new Face ID function adjusts focus and exposure priority based on pre-registered faces.
- Intelligent IS automatically chooses from six different modes to optimize image stabilization for the shooting condition.
- High-Speed Burst Mode allows continuous shooting (5.8 fps) and Super Slow Motion Movie records video at high speeds to allow playback in slow motion.
- Improved Movie Digest records a short 720p HD video clip right before shooting a photo and then combines one day's worth of clips into one video.
- New Smooth Skin and Soft Focus scene modes allow you to capture more pleasing portraits.
Image Capture Device
Type - 16.1 Megapixel, 1/2.3-inch CMOS
Total Pixels - Approx. 16.8 Megapixels
Effective Pixels - Approx. 16.1 Megapixels
Focal Length - 4.3 (W) - 21.5mm (T) (35mm film equivalent: 24 (W) - 120mm (T))
Digital Zoom - 4x
Focusing Range - Auto: 1.2 in. (3cm) - infinity (W), 3.0 ft. (90cm) - infinity (T) Normal: 2.0 in. (5cm) - infinity (W), 3.0 ft. (90cm) - infinity (T) Macro: 1.2 in. - 1.6 ft. (W), 3-50cm (W)
Autofocus System - TTL Autofocus
Optical Viewfinder - N/A
LCD Monitor - 3.0-inch TFT Color with wide-viewing angle
LCD Pixels - Approx. 461,000 dots
LCD Coverage - Approx. 100%
Aperture and Shutter
Maximum Aperture - f/2.7 (W)-f/5.9 (T)
Shutter Speed - 1-1/2000 sec. 15-1/2000 sec. (Total shutter speed range)
Sensitivity - Auto, ISO 100/200/400/800/1600/3200
Light Metering Method - Evaluative, Center weighted average, Spot
Exposure Control Method - AE Lock
Exposure Compensation - +/-2 stops in 1/3-stop increments
White Balance Control - Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Custom
Built-in Flash - Auto, On, Slow Synchro, Off
Flash Range - 1.6 - 11 ft. (W), 3.0 - 6.6 ft. (T) (50cm - 3.5m (W), 90cm - 2.0m (T))
Recycling Time - 10 sec. or less (battery voltage: 3.6 V)
Flash Exposure Compensation - N/A
Shooting Modes - Auto, P, Movie Digest, Portrait, Smooth Skin, Smart Shutter, High-speed Burst, Handheld Night Scene, Low Light, Fish-eye Effect, Miniature Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Soft Focus, Monochrome, Super Vivid, Poster Effect, Color Accent, Color Swap, Underwater, Snow, Long Shutter, Stitch Assist, iFrame Movie, Super Slow Motion Movie, Face, Self-timer
Photo Effects - My Colors Off, Vivid, Neutral, Sepia, Black & White, Positive Film, Lighter Skin, Darker Skin, Vivid Blue, Vivid Green, Vivid Red, Custom Color
Self Timer - Approx. 10-sec. delay/approx. 2-sec. delay/custom
Wireless Control - N/A
Continuous Shooting - Approx. 2.0 shots/sec. (in P Mode) Approx. 5.8 shots/sec. (in High-Speed Burst mode)
Storage Media - SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
File Format - Design rule for Camera File system, DPOF (Version 1.1) compliant
Image Recording Format - Normal, Fine
JPEG Compression Mode - Still Image: Exif 2.3 (JPEG), Video: MOV (Image: H.264; Audio data; Linear PCM (2 channel monaural))
Number of Recording Pixels - Still Images: [16:9] Large: 4608 x 2592, Medium 1: 3264 x 1832, Medium 2: 1920 x 1080, Small: 640 x 360
[3:2] Large: 4608 x 3072, Medium 1: 3264 x 2176, Medium 2: 1600 x 1064, Small: 640 x 424
[4:3] Large: 4608 x 3456, Medium 1: 3264 x 2448, Medium 2: 1600 x 1200, Small: 640 x 480
[1:1] Large: 3456 x 3456, Medium 1: 2448 x 2448, Medium 2: 1200 x 1200, Small: 480 x 480
Video: [iFrame Movie] 1280 x 720 (30 fps*1)
[Super Slow Motion Movie] 640 x 480*2, 320 x 240*3
[Miniature Effect] 1280 x 720*4, 640 x 480*4
[Other than the above] 1920 x 1080 (24 fps*5), 1280 x 720 (30 fps*1), 640 x 480 (30 fps*1)
*1 Actual frame rate is 29.97 fps. *2 Shooting: 120 fps., Playback: 30 fps*1 *3 Shooting: 240 fps., Playback: 30 fps*1 *4 Shooting: 6 fps, 3 fps, 1.5 fps Playback: 30 fps*1 *5 Actual frame rate is 23.976 fps
Playback Modes File
- Stills & Videos: Auto Rotate (Automatic vertical/horizontal detection), Image Advance (Operation Tools, Transition effects, Scroll Display), Rotate, Favorites, My Category, Smart Shuffle, Filtered Playback, Slide Show (Playback Interval, Repeat, Effect, Playlist)
- Still Images: Single, Index (4-100 thumbnails), Magnification (2-10x), Information Display, Red-eye Correction, -Contrast, Trimming, Resize, My Colors, Focus Check, Histogram, Overexposure Warning
- Videos: Normal Playback, Slow Motion, Special Playback, Editing, Resume
Erase Modes - Select image, select range, all images (all filtered images)
- The image data in the memory card stored with the Design rule for Camera File systems format can be erased (however, protected images cannot be erased).
- Using the Movie editing function, sections of the movie (1 sec. increments) can be deleted. - Using the Movie editing function, beginning/end sections of the movie (1 sec. increments) can be deleted.
Video Out - NTSC/PAL (Dedicated connector (female) with unified type of digital, audio and video) Mini-HDMI connector
Audio Out - Monaural (Dedicated connector (female) unified type of digital, audio, and video)
Other - Mini-HDMI cable: connection to high definition monitor; SD Memory card slot; direct connection to Canon SELPHY Compact Photo Printers, PIXMA Inkjet Photo Printers and PictBridge-compatible printers via camera's USB 2.0 Hi-speed cable
Power Source - 1) Rechargeable lithium-ion Battery Pack NB-11L 2) Compact Power Adapter CA-DC10 (included with AC Adapter Kit ACK-DC90
Shooting Capacity - Approx. 170 shots
Playback Time - Approx. 3 hours
Operating Temperature - 32-104?F/0-40?C
Operating Humidity - 10-90%
Dimensions (W x H x D) - 3.67 x 2.24 x 0.79 in. (93.2 x 57.0 x 20.0mm)
Weight - Approx. 4.76 oz. (135g) (Including the battery and memory card), Approx. 4.23 oz. (120g) (Camera only)
30 display languages provided - English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Korean, Greek, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Turkish, Thai, Arabic, Romanian, Ukrainian, Farsi, Hindi, Malaysian, Indonesian, and Vietnamese.
This Kit Includes:
32GB SD Card, Case, Battery, Card Reader, Card Wallet, Mini Tripod, and More
General Brand 32GB SD Card, Case, Battery, Card Reader, Card Wallet, Mini Tripod, and More
Our Price: $49.99
PowerShot ELPH 110 HS 16.1MP CMOS Silver Digital Camera 5x Opt Zoom 1080p HD Vid
Canon PowerShot ELPH 110 HS 16.1MP CMOS Silver Digital Camera 5x Opt Zoom 1080p HD Vid
Our Price: $199.00