The LUMIX G 20mm / F1.7 II ASPH is an amazingly sharp compact lens with superb F1.7 brightness.
This new LUMIX G 20mm F1.7 II lens is an update to the original LUMIX 20mm F1.7 pancake lens made popular by Micro Four Thirds system photo enthusiasts because of its razor sharpness and compact size. The new LUMIX G 20mm F1.7 II lens system is also designed to work with the Micro Four Thirds lens standard and is compatible with Panasonic LUMIX G digital cameras.
A new metal finish replaces the original 20mm lenses resin body, and combines with a durable metal mount for a sophisticated premium feel.
Optically the new The LUMIX G 20mm / F1.7 II lens offers the same great performance with two aspherical lenses and a multi-coated lens surface for reduced ghosts and flaring.
H-H020A Lens 7 elements in 5 groups
- 2 aspherical lens
High Speed F1.7 Compact Single Focal Length Lens
- Allowing a beautiful soft focus for photos to be even more impressive
- 2 aspherical lenses for a superb optical performance
- Lens Construction: 7 elements in 5 groups (2 Aspherical lenses)
- Mount: Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer: No
- Focal Length: f=20mm (35mm camera equivalent 40mm)
- Aperture Type: 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Aperture: F1.7
- Minimum Aperture: F16
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.2m / 0.66ft
- Maximum Magnification: Approx. 0.13x / 0.25x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View: 57?
- Filter Size: 46mm / 1.81in
- Max. Diameter: 63mm / 2.48in
- Overall Length (inches): Approx. 25.5mm / 1.00 in (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Weight: Approx. 87g / 3.07oz (excluding lens cap and lens rear cap)
- Standard Accessories: Lens Cap, Lens Rear Cap, Lens Storage Bag