Advanced Driving Navigation at a Value Price
- Easy-to-use dedicated GPS navigator with 6.0-inch dual-orientation display
- Preloaded with detailed maps of the U.S. and Canada with free lifetime map updates (1) and traffic avoidance (2)
- Garmin Real Directions guide like a friend using landmarks and traffic lights
- Find new and popular restaurants, shops and more with Foursquare
- Direct Access simplifies navigating to select complex destinations, like malls and airports
- Preloaded with City Navigator NT - U.S. and Canada Maps
Dedicated, Easy-to-use GPS Guidance
For driving directions on the road, put away the smartphone and power on your nuvi. nuvi 68LMT is an easy-to-use, dedicated GPS navigator that does not rely on cellular signals and is unaffected by cellular dead zones. nuvi 68LMT features sleek styling and a bright, 5.0-inch dual-orientation display, for use horizontally or vertically. Its included suction cup mount keeps it firmly in place.
Detailed Maps with Free Updates (1)
nuvi 68LMT arrives pre-loaded with detailed maps of the lower 49 U.S. states. With free lifetime map updates, your routes are sure to reflect the most up-to-date maps, points of interest (POI) and navigation information available. New maps are available for download for the useful life of your GPS device, with no fees.
Free Lifetime Traffic Avoidance (2)
nuvi 68LMT features Garmin Traffic to help you spend more time on the move. With Garmin Traffic, your driving map remains onscreen at all times. Traffic alerts appear to the side of your map and messages are spoken, too. Garmin Traffic can give details about the situation, such as how many minutes of delay to expect and if there are any possible detours. It can even confirm whether or not you are on the fastest route. Lifetime traffic entitles your nuvi 68LMT to receive free traffic information for its useful life, with no ads and no subscription fees. Garmin Traffic is delivered straight to your nuvi - no smartphone needed.
*New for 2015* Garmin Real Directions
nuvi 68LMT redefines "spoken turn-by-turn directions" with Garmin Real Directions, easy-to-understand driving directions that guide like a friend using recognizable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights. No more stress from trying to read street names. Instead, hear clearly spoken guidance, like "Turn left after the gas station."
*New for 2015* Foursquare Adds Millions of New POIs
nuvi 68LMT makes it easy to find addresses and millions of POIs (points of interest) - that is, businesses, stores, restaurants or other destinations. Our POI database also includes accurate, relevant information sourced from Foursquare. Now, when you search, the most relevant Foursquare result appears at the top of the list. It's an easy way to discover new and popular restaurants, shops and more.
*New for 2015* Find Exactly Where You Need to Go
The Direct Access feature simplifies navigating to select complex destinations, like airports and shopping malls, by finding a place within a larger location. Direct Access even navigates through parking lots to find the entrance nearest your destination. When navigating to the mall, Direct Access gives additional location information for specific retail stores inside. For example, "Arriving at Woodfield Mall. Anthropologie is inside, on the upper level."
Navigate Complex Interchanges with Ease
nuvi 57LM has lane assist with junction view that displays upcoming junctions and uses brightly colored arrows to indicate your proper lane.
Easier to Search, Quicker to Find
nuvi 68LMT has a search field that makes it easy to find addresses and millions of POIs, in a single place. Now, simply enter a category (like "pizza"), an entire address ("1234 Sycamore Lane, Anytown, USA") or a proper name ("Starbucks") and nuvi 68LMT quickly returns your results.
More Information At-a-glance
No need to search for a hard-to-read or nonexistent sign; with a glance at nuvi 57LMT, you'll see your current street. nuvi also displays speed limit, current speed and arrival time.
With the Up Ahead feature, you can easily find places you want without leaving the map. As you drive your route, Up Ahead constantly informs you of nearby services, including food, fuel and ATMs. Best of all, Up Ahead is customizable, so you can always know the location of favorite destinations along the way.
School Zone Warnings
nuvi 68LMT issues an audible alert and displays an onscreen warning whenever you approach a school zone. The displayed speed limit also changes to reflect the school zone speed limit.
*New for 2015* Add a Wireless Backup Camera
For a complete navigation solution, nuvi 68LMT pairs with the BC 30 wireless backup camera (sold separately. Professional installation recommended). Once connected, you can easily see vehicles, pedestrians and other obstacles right on the nuvi display, as you move in reverse.
One-stop Device Management
Use Garmin Express to keep your nuvi up-to-date. Garmin Express makes it easy to update maps and software, transfer favorites to and from devices, and install free custom vehicles and voices.
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions: 6.6"W x 3.7"H x 0.8"D (16.8 x 9.4 x 2.1 cm)
- Display size, WxHL: 5.4"W x 2.8"H (13.6 x 7.2 cm); 6.1" diag (15.4 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 800 x 480 pixels
- Display type: WQVGA color TFT with white backlight
- Weight: 8.6 oz (244g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 1 hours
- High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
Maps & Memory
- Preloaded street maps: Yes
- Includes lifetime map updates: Yes
- nuMaps Guarantee: Yes
- Built-in memory: internal solid state
- Accepts data cards: microSD card (not included)
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): Yes
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 1000
- Speaks street names (e.g. "Turn right ON ELM STREET in 500 ft."): Yes
- Traffic compatible (routes around traffic with a receiver and subscription): Yes
- Lifetime traffic updates (receive free lifetime traffic updates): Yes
- Lane assist (guides to proper lane for navigation): Yes
- Junction view (displays junction signs): Yes
- Route avoidance (avoid highways, tolls etc.): Yes
- Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe): Yes
- View upcoming points of interest along route: Yes
- Trip Planner: Yes
- Trip Log: Yes
- This USB mass storage device is compatible with Windows XP or newer and Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
In the box:
- nuvi 68LMT GPS Navigation System
- Preloaded with City Navigator NT - U.S. and Canada Maps
- Lifetime map and traffic updates (indicated by "LMT" after model number on the box)
- Lifetime traffic antenna/vehicle power cable
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
(1) Lifetime Maps Terms & Conditions
If you purchase a nuMaps Lifetime subscription (sold separately) or if your Garmin product comes bundled with a nuMaps Lifetime or other lifetime map subscription, you will receive map data updates when and as such updates are made available on Garmin.com during the useful life of 1 compatible Garmin product or as long as Garmin receives map data from a third party supplier, whichever is shorter. A product's "useful life" means the period during which the product (a) has sufficient memory capacity and other required technical capabilities to utilize current map data and (b) is capable of operating as intended without major repairs. A product will be deemed to be out of service and its useful life to be ended if no updates have been downloaded for such product for a period of 24 months or more. Unless otherwise stated, the updates you receive under the subscription will be updates to the same geographic area included with your Garmin product when originally purchased. In some instances, your Garmin product might not have sufficient memory remaining for you to load an update to the map data, in which case you will need to either (a) select reduced map data coverage for your updates, or (b) purchase separately a microSD/SD card (if and as applicable to your Garmin product) and load all or a portion of the map data coverage for your updates to the card and insert the card into the microSD/SD card slot contained in your Garmin product. If neither of the measures in (a) or (b) can be used to address your product's lack of sufficient remaining memory, then Garmin may conclude that the "useful life" of your product has expired. Garmin may terminate your nuMaps Lifetime or other lifetime map subscription at any time if you violate any of the terms of this agreement or your subscription. Your nuMaps Lifetime subscription or other lifetime map subscription may not be transferred to another person or another Garmin product.
(2) Lifetime Traffic Terms & Conditions
Lifetime traffic extends for the useful life of your Garmin traffic receiver or as long as Garmin receives traffic data from its traffic supplier, whichever is shorter. A traffic receiver's "useful life" means the period during which the receiver (a) has the required technical capabilities to utilize current traffic data service and (b) is capable of operating as intended without major repairs. Traffic content not available in all areas.
This Kit Includes:
Hard EVA Case with Zipper for Tablets and GPS - 7 Inch
Deco Gear Hard EVA Case with Zipper for Tablets and GPS - 7 Inch
Our Price: $12.99
nuvi 68LMT 6.0" Essential Series 2015 GPS Navigation System w/ Maps & Traffic
Garmin nuvi 68LMT 6.0" Essential Series 2015 GPS Navigation System w/ Maps & Traffic
Our Price: $199.00
Universal Weighted GPS Navigation Dash-Mount for Garmin, TomTom, Magellan
Deco Gear Universal Weighted GPS Navigation Dash-Mount for Garmin, TomTom, Magellan
Our Price: $16.99