- Alpha 100 Handheld
- TT 15 mini Dog Device with Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
- Anti-Glare Screen Protectors
- 1-inch Dog Collar Strap - Red
Multi-dog Tracking GPS and Remote Training Device in One
- Tracks up to 20 dogs or buddies from up to 4 miles (TT 15 mini) away
- 18 training levels of continuous and momentary stimulation
- Tone and vibration alerts
- Preloaded TOPO U.S. 100k maps
- Measures dogs' speed and distance traveled
An invaluable tool in the field, the Alpha 100 helps you achieve optimum performance from your sporting dogs. It combines proven Garmin GPS dog tracking with Tri-Tronics electronic dog training technology. This easy-to-use integrated handheld system allows you to track and train your dogs in the field at a range of up to4 miles (TT 15 mini) away, delivering their exact position as often as every 2.5 seconds.
With multiple Alpha 100 handhelds and TT 15 or TT 15 mini dog devices, pinpoint up to 20 dogs or hunters' exact positions on a large, glove-friendly touchscreen display even when they are out of sight. Because Alpha 100 comes preloaded with TOPO U.S. 100K maps, you?ll always know your surroundings.
Track Your Dogs
Measure each dog's speed, distance and the direction being traveled. Plus, receive notifications when a dog is "Treed" or "On Point." A single Alpha 100 can track up to 20 dogs or fellow hunters by receiving signals from additional Alpha 100 handhelds, TT 15 and TT 15 mini dog devices (each sold separately). Or, choose tracking only with the new T 5 or T 5 mini dog devices. For competitions that don't allow stimulation, tone or vibe, the compatible T 5 or T 5 mini tracking devices are an excellent alternative.
Your free 1-year subscription to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery allows you to have a better-than-real-life view of terrain, including roads, water, woods and more.
Train and Control
Alpha 100 helps you train and control your dogs to stop chasing unwanted game. Easy to access training buttons allow you to communicate separately to each dog through safe and effective features, including 18 levels of momentary and 18 levels of continuous stimulation or an audible tone or vibe command. Plus, a lockout setting is available to avoid accidental stimulation or tone.
Select from 2 stimulation modes to customize your training even further. Traditional stimulation allows you to make quick changes (low, medium and high) within a predetermined stimulation level (1 through 6), whereas linear stimulation allows progressively more stimulation from level 1 through level 18.
Extend Your Battery
When using the TT 15 mini, switch to Rescue Mode to prolong the battery life. When the TT 15 mini reaches approximately 25 percent battery life, it will automatically slow down the update rate at which it pings Alpha 100 from every 2.5 seconds to every 2 minutes. This mode conserves the battery life of the TT 15 mini, giving you more time to search for and locate your dog.
Plan Your Next Trip
Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
Turn Your Computer Into a BaseStation for Tracking Dogs
Load your laptop with BaseStation software to turn it into a field control center for tracking multiple dogs and/or buddies (up to 20 Alpha units, TT 15 or T 5 dog devices). View real-time GPS information on the larger display of your computer, making it ideal for canine search and rescue teams. And because it's GPS and GLONASS, you'll get safe, secure and more effective tracking, even where Internet and cell phone service isn?t available.
- Track and Train 20 Dogs: From the compass screen, get in-depth speed, direction traveling and distance away information for any dogs you've selected. And correct any dog on this screen without falsely correcting the others.
- At-a-Glance Dog Stats: Get the information you always need, like your dog's state (moving or on-point/treed), distance from the Alpha device, total distance traveled, speed and update rate, all on 1 screen.
- Keep 'em Away From Hazard: Don't wait till your dog is lost or in danger to get him back. Setup virtual boundaries on your map and receive an alert if he strays out of your geofence so you can recall him right away.
- Track and Train Your Dogs: Track and train your dogs based on where they are with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery. These highly-detailed raster maps provide a realistic bird's eye view of roads, parking areas, buildings, and terrain, including tree lines, lakes, rivers and streams. They are a great way to supplement the comprehensive topographic maps on your Alpha.
- Keep Your Dogs on Track: From the training screen, correct and recall multiple dogs (with extra TT 10/15/15 mini devices) with the help of Tri-Tronics electronic training. Select traditional or linear progression plus tone or stimulation types.
- Keep Up with Your Buddies: Know where other hunters in your group are. Set your Alpha to show not only the dogs in your group, but also the other Alpha handhelds too (up to 20 TT 10/15/15 mini or Alpha units. Not compatible with Astro)
Professional Tracker, Professional Trainer
- Glove-friendly 3-inch color touchscreen
- Preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps
- Electronic compass
- Barometric altimeter
- Hunter-to-hunter position reporting with preset messaging capability
Physical & Performance
- Physical Dimensions: 2.5" x 6.5" x 1.5" (6.4 x 16.5 x 3.8 cm)
- Display Size, WxH: 1.53"W x 2.55"H (3.8 x 6.3 cm); 3" diag (7.6 cm)
- Display Resolution, WxH: 240 x 400 pixels
- Display Type: Transflective, 65-K color TFT touchscreen
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Weight: 8.8 oz (250 g) with standard antenna and battery
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion (included)
- Battery Life: Up to 20 hours (Alpha 100)
- Water Rating: IPX7
- High-Sensitivity Receiver: Yes
- Interface: USB
- Barometric Altimeter: Yes
- Electronic Compass: Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
- Unit-to-Unit Transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): Yes
Maps & Memory
- Basemap: Yes
- Preloaded Maps: Yes (topographic)
- Ability to Add Maps: Yes
- Built-In Memory: 8.0 GB
- Accepts Data Cards: microSD card (not included)
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): Yes
- Waypoints/Favorites/Locations: 4000
- Routes: 200
- Track Log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Automatic Routing (turn by turn routing on roads): Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
- Custom Maps Compatible: Yes
- Hunt/Fish Calendar: Yes
- Sun and Moon Information: Yes
- Tide Tables: Yes
- Area Calculation: Yes
- Garmin Connect Compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): Yes
- Range (line of sight): 4 miles
- Frequency Band: MURS (The T 5, T 5 mini, TT 15 and TT 15 mini are only compatible with the Astro 320 and the Alpha 100. The T 5, T 5 mini, TT 15 and TT 15 mini can be configured for operation with either handheld but cannot be tracked simultaneously by both the Astro 320 and the Alpha 100.)
- Tracks up to 20 dogs (TT 10/15/15 mini and T5/5 mini) and buddies (Alpha 100) simultaneously
TT 15 mini Dog Device
The TT 15 mini track and train dog device with collar is a top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver that uses 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation, plus audible tone and vibration activated from Alpha 100. Compatible with Astro 320 for tracking only.
Rugged and water-resistant to 10 meters, this tracking and training dog device is tough enough to run wherever your dog runs, up to 4 miles (for TT 15 mini) away. The stimulation features let you train each dog separately - traditional stimulation allows you to make quick changes (low, medium or high) within a predetermined stimulation level (1-6), whereas linear stimulation allows progressively more stimulation from levels 1 to 18.
The TT 15 mini ships with a 3/4-inch red collar strap. Replacement straps are available in multiple colors (sold separately).
- Unit Dimensions (WxHxD): 3.1" x 1.8" x 1.4" (7.8 x 4.5 x 3.5 cm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz (158 g) for transmitter and antenna (without collar); 7.5 oz (212 g) total weight (with collar)
- Battery Type: Rechargeable lithium-ion pack; user replaceable
- Battery Life: 16-30 hours
- Range: 4 miles
- Interface: USB
- Water Rating: 1 ATM (10 meters)
- Neck Size: Minimum of 9.5" (24 cm) in circumference
- High-Sensitivity GPS/GLONASS Receiver: Yes
- GPS Antenna: Top, black
- Stimulation/Vibration/Tone: Yes
- LED Beacon Lights: Yes
- Rescue Mode: Yes
- Frequency Mode: MURS (TT 15 mini is only compatible with the Astro 320 and the Alpha 100. TT 15 mini can be configured for operation with either handheld but cannot be tracked simultaneously by both the Astro 320 and the Alpha 100)
- Replaceable Collar Straps: Yes
- Collar Compatibility: 3/4" (1.9 cm)
This Kit Includes:
Alpha 100/TT 15 mini Track and Train Dog Device Bundle
Garmin Alpha 100/TT 15 mini Track and Train Dog Device Bundle
Our Price: $799.99
Anti-glare Screen Protectors (Alpha) 010-11828-05
Garmin Anti-glare Screen Protectors (Alpha) 010-11828-05
Our Price: $6.99
1-inch Dog Collar Strap, Red 010-11892-02
Garmin 1-inch Dog Collar Strap, Red 010-11892-02
Our Price: $13.99