- Nikon D3200 Body Only (Black) - Factory Refurbished
- Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX Nikkor Zoom Lens - Factory Refurbished
- Nikon AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED Lens - Factory Refurbished
- Nikon WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter for Nikon Digital SLRs - Refurbished
- All Items in Bundle Include a 90-Day Nikon USA Warranty
Nikon D3200 24.2 MP 1080p DX-format Digital SLR (Body) Factory Refurbished
Nikon factory refurbished products have been restored to factory specification of brand new operating condition and carry a 90-day Nikon Warranty. These product have minimal or no signs of prior use and are in mint or near mint condition.
Versatile, accurate, fast and lightweight - the Nikon D3200 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera has all of these attributes and more. Designed to offer the highest level of picture quality in the most compact and sleek design, the Nikon D3200 blends quality, function and convenience for a winning combo. With its impressive 24.2 MP image zoom, astounding DX-format CMOS sensor and high tech 3 LCD display screen, the Nikon D3200 simply cannot be beat. One of the most flexible and effective cameras on the market, the Nikon D3200 is sure choice for ease of use and design.
Advanced 24.2 MP for Amplified Image Detail
The Nikon D3200 was designed to offer the utmost in terms of picture quality and camera function. The camera's 24.2 MP CMOS sensor captures even the most miniscule details. With 24.2 megapixels, the Nikon D3200 offers over two times the resolution of the average camera, which means more detail and definition in every picture.
State-of-the-Art DX-format CMOS Sensor for Cutting Edge Images
The D3200 also features a cutting-edge DX-format CMOS sensor. This state-of-the-art light sensing technology means you can shoot in nearly any light condition without compromising image quality. With this image sensor and processor, the D3200 offers unparalleled picture quality with defined detail and vibrant color.
3-inch LCD Display Screen for Effective Picture-Viewing and Camera Control
This Nikon also comes standard with a 3-inch LCD display screen that extends the highest level of picture viewing ease as well as photo manipulation and fast settings changes. The D3200's clear LCD display makes it easy to frame the perfect shot. The display also enables features like the Guide Mode to help new users grow accustom to all of the available functions on the Nikon D3200.
Designed for easy use and exceptional function, the Nikon D3200 is advanced for its time. Professional quality at a premium price, the D3200 is perfect for veteran and novice photographers alike.
Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): Approx. 5.0 in. x 3.8 in. x 3.1 in.
Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX Nikkor Zoom Lens - Factory Refurbished
The Nikon AF-S DX 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II lens offers users the widely appreciated 3x 18-55mm focal length range, which conveniently covers picture angles that meet the needs of everything from tight portraits to wide-angle landscapes. The compact SWM enables ultra-high-speed autofocusing with exceptional accuracy and quiet operation. An ED glass element minimises chromatic aberration and ensures exceptional image quality, while the AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II?s hybrid aspherical lens element reduces astigmatism and other forms of distortion to deliver high resolution and contrast. The external lens design has also been improved, allowing for smoother zoom operability. This lens is designed exclusively for use with Nikon DX format digital SLR cameras and is not compatible with 35mm or IX240 format film cameras.
- Ultra-compact 18-55mm 3X zoom provides superb versatility in a wide variety of shooting situations
- Designed exclusively for Nikon DX format SLRs, this lens approximates the picture angle performance of a 27-82.5mm lens on the 35mm format.
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) with compact rod-type design enables ultra-high speed autofocusing with exceptional accuracy and super-quiet operation.
- ED glass element achieves minimized chromatic aberration and superior optical performance.
- Hybrid aspherical element ensures high resolution and contrast.
- Focus Mode switch enables quick-switching between A (Autofocus) and M (Manual Focus).
- 7-blade rounded diaphragm for more natural out-of-focus highlights.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating minimizes ghosting and flare to provide even higher contrast and more vivid images, even in challenging light conditions.
Focal length : 18-55mm (approximates picture angle performance of a 27-82.5mm lens on the 35mm format)
Maximum aperture : f/3.5 - 5.6
Minimum aperture: f/22 - 38
Lens construction : 7 elements in 5 groups with one ED glass element
Picture angle : 76-degrees to 28-degrees at 50-feet
Minimum Focus: 0.9 feet throughout the entire zoom range
Filter attachment size: 52mm
Dimensions (approx.) : 2.7 x 2.9 inches
Weight (approx.): 7.2 ounces
Nikon AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED Lens - Factory Refurbished
- 3.6x Telephoto DX Zoom-Nikkor: Versatile and compact 3.6 Zoom-Nikkor brings the action to the photographer. Ideal for portraiture, family, sports, nature and wildlife.
- Approximates the picture angle characteristic of an 82-300mm lens in the 35mm format.
- Vibration Reduction: Nikon's VR (Vibration Reduction) reduces the effects of camera shake, allowing hand-held shooting at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible for dramatically sharper images.
- ED Glass Element: An ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) Glass element minimizes chromatic aberration, contributing to superior optical performance.
- Silent Wave Motor for Fast, Quiet AF: New compact rod-type Silent Wave Motor (SW) enables ultra-high speed autofocusing with exceptional accuracy and super-quiet operation.
- Focus Mode Switch: Enables quick switching between A (Autofocus) and M (Manual Focus).
- Lens Construction: 15 Elements in 11 groups
- 9-Blade Rounded Diaphragm: Provides more natural out-of-focus highlights.
Focal Length: 55-200mm (approximates the picture angle characteristics of an 82- 300mm lens in the 35mm format)
Maximum Aperture: f/4-5.6
Minimum Aperture: f/22-32
Picture Angle: 28 Degrees, 50 minutes (at 55mm) to 8 degrees (at 200mm) on Nikon DX Format Sensor
Lens Construction: 15 elements in 11 groups with 1 ED glass element
AF G-Type: AF Nikkor G-Type lenses feature a more compact design and include D-Type technology that provides the camera with precise distance information for more accurate flash and ambient light exposure processes
Format: DX Nikkor - Designed exclusively for use with Nikon DX format digital SLR cameras
Minimum Shooting Distance: 3.6 feet through the entire zoom range
Filter/Attachment Size: 52mm
Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:4.35
Diaphragm Blades: 9 blades, rounded diaphragm
Included Accessories: LC-52 52mm snap-on front lens cap; LF-1 rear lens cap; HB-37 bayonet hood; CL-0918 flexible lens pouch
Weight: Approximately 11.8 oz
Nikon WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter
Wi-Fi connectivity - now you can get GREAT pictures on your smartphone
Using the WU-1a optional wireless mobile adapter you can now automatically send great images to your smartphone and even use your smartphone to remotely capture images from your camera. With an easy to use app, now when you can't wait to share that great shot you don't have to. Share it to your smartphone in a instant.
Images from your camera can be downloaded to a compatible smart device as they are taken or download existing images from the camera's SD memory card.
Note: Images will be downloaded after they are saved to the camera's memory card.
Single images or groups of images can be shared using apps stored on the smart device via email, text messaging, or by uploading to a blog or social networking site - just like any other image on your smartphone or tablet.
Notes: Movies can not be viewed using the Wireless Mobile Adapter utility (app) but can be played back by tapping the movie or playback icon to display a list of movie apps and choosing an app from the list.
The WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter works with Wi-Fi 11b/g/n.
Wi-Fi Shooting: Images can be taken remotely using a compatible smart device using the camera's Live View preview on the smart device to frame and compose the subject.
Note: Smart device is used to remotely fire the camera, maximum distance is up to 49 feet and the smart device can not be used to adjust settings on the camera.
The dedicated application, running on the Android platform (2.3 or later (smartphone); Android platform (3.0 or later (tablet) operating system is required to use the WU-1a.
This Kit Includes:
D3200 24.2MP 1080p DX-format Digital SLR Camera Body (Black) Factory Refurbished
Nikon D3200 24.2MP 1080p DX-format Digital SLR Camera Body (Black) Factory Refurbished
Our Price: $199.00
18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX Nikkor Zoom Lens Factory Refurbished
Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX Nikkor Zoom Lens Factory Refurbished
Our Price: $119.00
AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED Lens - Refurbished
Nikon AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED Lens - Refurbished
Our Price: $129.00
WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter - Factory Refurbished
Nikon WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter - Factory Refurbished
Our Price: $24.95