Breathtaking Nikon digital SLR image quality and easy operation highlight the 10.2-megapixel D3000-Nikon's friendliest D-SLR ever!
10.2-Megapixel DX-format Imaging Sensor
Delivers extraordinary image quality for breathtaking prints up to 20 x 30 inches.
Includes 3x 18-55mm Zoom-NIKKOR Lens
Legendary NIKKOR optical quality and fast, accurate autofocus means vivid color, striking contrast and crisp detail.
Nikon's Smallest D-SLR
Beautifully styled?Ready to go where life takes you.
Easy-To-Use - Featuring Nikon Guide Mode
Intuitive controls and the on-board Guide Mode assist you every step of the way.
Split-second Shutter Response
Eliminates the frustration of shutter delay, capturing moments that other cameras miss.
Continuous Shooting up to 3 Frames-Per-Second
Capture fast action, precious moments and fleeting expressions confidently.
6 Automatic Exposure Scene Modes
Just set the Mode dial to Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close-up or Night Portrait for stunning results in otherwise challenging conditions.
3-inch Color LCD Monitor
Bright, high-resolution, 170-degree wide-angle viewing for easy picture review and sharing.
In-camera Image Editing
The Retouch Menu provides creative freedom, without the need for a computer, offering 13 easy editing functions, including Trim, Red-eye Correction and Soft Filter.
Nikon EXPEED Image Processing
Assures breathtakingly rich image quality, managing color, contrast, exposure, noise and speed.
Automatic Image Sensor Cleaning
Ultrasonic process and exclusive Airflow Control combats the accumulation of dust in front of the image sensor, safeguarding image quality shot after shot.
Fast and accurate autofocus delivers razor-sharp pictures.
6 Personal Picture Control Settings
Choose from Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, or Landscape to apply a personal look and feel to your pictures.
Restores picture-enhancing detail in shadows and highlights.
ISO sensitivity from 100 ? 1600
Exceptional results, even in challenging low-light situations.
- Image Sensor Format: DX
- Image Sensor Type: CCD
- Sensor Size: 23.6 x 15.8mm
- Total Pixels: 10.75 million
- Effective Pixels: 10.2 million
- Image Area (pixels):
- (L) 3,872 x 2,592
- (M)2,896 x 1,944
- (S)1,936 x 1,296
- Top Continuous Shooting Speed at full resolution: 3 frames per second
- LCD Monitor Size: 3.0 in. diagonal
- LCD Monitor Type: TFT-LCD
- LCD Monitor Resolution: 230,000 Dots
- LCD Monitor Adjustments: Brightness,7 levels
- Shutter type: Electronically controlled vertical-travel focal-plane
- Slowest Shutter Speed: 30 sec. in steps of 1/3 EV
- Fastest Shutter Speed: 1/4000 sec. in steps of 1/3 EV
- Bulb Shutter Setting: Yes
- Lowest Standard ISO Sensitivity: 100 in steps of 1 EV
- Highest Standard ISO Sensitivity: 1600 in steps of 1 EV
- Highest Expanded ISO Sensitvity: HI1 (3200 equivalent)
- Storage Media: SD, SDHC
- File Format: AVI, Compressed 12-bit NEF (RAW) JPEG (Baseline Compliant)
- File System: Compliant with DCF 2.0, EXIF 2.21
- Exposure Modes:
- Programmed Auto (P) with Flexible Program
- Shutter-Priority Auto (S): Aperture-Priority Auto (A)
- Manual (M)
- Scene Modes
- Advanced Scene Modes:
- Night Portrait
- Auto [Flash Off]
- Exposure Metering System:
- 420 pixel RGB sensor 3D Color Matrix Metering II
- Metering Range: 0 to 20 EV (3D Color Matrix or Center-weighted metering)
- Exposure Meter Coupling: CPU
- Exposure Compensation: +/-5 EV in increments of 1/3
- Exposure Lock: Yes
- Exposure Bracketing: No
- Shutter Release Modes:
- Single-frame [S] mode
- Single Frame Shooting, Continuous Frame Shooting (Approx 3 FPS), Self Timer, Delayed Remote Mode, Quick Response Remote Mode
- White Balance:
- Fine Tune by Kelvin color temperature setting
- Auto, 8 Modes (when Auto is selected, TTL white balance with main image sensor and 420-segment RGB sensor is available) fine-tuning possible
- Interface: Hi-speed USB, NTSC, PAL
- Lens Mount: Nikon F bayonet mount
- Compatible Lenses:
- AF-S and AF-I NIKKOR: All functions supported
- Type G or D AF NIKKOR not equipped with an autofocus motor: All functions supported except autofocus.
- Non-Type G or D AF NIKKOR not equipped with an autofocus motor: All functions supported except 3D color matrix metering II and autofocus.
- IX-NIKKOR and AF-NIKKOR for F3AF: Not supported.
- Type D PC NIKKOR: All functions supported except some shooting modes.
- AI-P NIKKOR: All functions supported except 3D color matrix metering II
- Non-CPU: Autofocus not supported. Can be used in exposure mode d, but exposure meter does not function.
- Lens with maximum aperture of f/5.6 or faster: Electronic rangefinder can be used.
- Picture Angle: Equivalent in 35mm (135) format is approx. 1.5X lens focal length
- Viewfinder: Eye-level pentamirror single-lens reflex viewfinder
- Viewfinder Frame Coverage: Approx. 95%
- Viewfinder Diopter Adjustment: -1.7 to +0.5 m-1
- Viewfinder Eyepoint: 18mm (-1.0m-1)
- Reflex Mirror: Quick-return type
- Focusing Screen: Type B BriteView Clear Matte screen Mark V with superimposed focus brackets
- Viewfinder Magnification: Approx. 0.8x (50mm f/1.4 lens at infinity; -1.0m-1)
- Autofocus System: TTL phase detection by Nikon Multi-CAM1000 autofocus module
- Maximum Autofocus Areas/Points: 11
- Autofocus Sensitivity: -1 to +19 EV (ISO100)
- Focus Modes:
- Single-servo AF (S)
- Continuous-servo (C)
- Single-point AF Mode: Yes
- Dynamic AF Mode: Yes
- Auto-area AF Mode: Yes
- Focus Lock: Half press of shutter-release button (single-point AF in AF-S)
- Automatic Exposure Scene Modes: Yes
- Picture Control:
- In-Camera Image Editing:
- Color Balance
- Filter Effects
- Stop Motion
- Color Balance
- NEF (RAW) processing
- Quick retouch
- Small picture
- Red-eye correction
- Color Outline
- Miniature Effect
- Before and After
- Built-in Flash: Yes
- External Flash Shoe: Yes
- Built-in Flash Distance: Guide Number Approx. 12/39, 13/43 with manual flash (m/ft, ISO 100, 20 degrees C/68 degrees F)
- Dust-Off Reference Photo: Yes
- Nikon Creative Lighting System Compatibility: Yes
- Flash Sync Speed: Up to 1/200
- X-Sync Speed: up to 1/200
- Flash Sync Modes:
- Front-curtain sync (normal)
- Slow sync
- Rear-curtain sync
- Red-eye reduction
- Red-eye reduction with slow sync
- Flash cancel/ flash off
- Flash Control: i-TTL flash control by 420-segment RGB sensor. i-TTL balanced fill-flash for digital SLR and standard i-TTL fill-flash for digital SLR available when CPU lens is used with built-in flash, SB-400, SB-900, SB-800, and SB-600. Non-TTL Auto with SB-900, or SB-800.
- Accessory Shoe: Yes
- Self-timer: Electronically controlled timer with duration of 2, 5, 10 or 20 seconds
- World Time Setting: Yes
- Date, Time and Daylight Savings Time Settings: Yes
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Battery / Batteries: EN-EL9a Lithium-ion Battery
- AC Adaptor: EH-5a AC Adapter (Used with Power Connector EP-5, available separately.)
- Battery Charger: MH-23 Quick Charger
- Image Comment: Yes
- Battery Life (shots per charge): 500 shots (CIPA)
- Tripod Socket: 1/4 inch 20
- Approx. Dimensions: Width 5.0 in. (126mm) Height 3.8 in. (94mm) Depth 2.5 in. (64mm)
- Approx. Weight: 16.1 oz. (485g)
- Supported Languages: Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Supplied Software: Software Suite CD-ROM
- Optional Accessories: ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control, Capture NX 2, EP-5AC Adapter Connector, EH-5a AC Adapter, EG-D100 Video Cable, CF-DC1 Semi-Soft Case, Speedlight SB-900, SB-600, SB-400, R1C1
- Other: Specifications and equipment are subject to change without any notice or obligation on the part of the manufacturer.
This Kit Includes:
D3000 DX-format Digital SLR Body (Refurbished)
Nikon D3000 DX-format Digital SLR Body (Refurbished)
Our Price: $145.00
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 G VR II Lens
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 G VR II Lens
Our Price: $159.00