The easiest way to live stream to Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch!
Live streaming shouldn't be complicated! Epiphan Webcaster X2 is a dedicated encoder designed from the ground-up for live streaming to YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch, making streaming a breeze. Pair your device once with your accounts and it remembers your settings for all future streams.
Live monitoring and interactivity
Monitor your Facebook and YouTube live video and see viewer comments and reactions in real time. Simply connect a display to the Webcaster X2's HDMI OUT port.
Stream to Facebook Live, YouTube, or Twitch
Webcaster X2 streams your live video to your choice of Facebook Live, YouTube, or Twitch. Switching between them is simple, and Webcaster X2 remembers all your settings for all platforms.
Control how you stream
Choose to stream to your Facebook Timeline or any Group, Event or Page you administer. On YouTube, choose to stream live now, or publish to a scheduled event. Connect a mouse and monitor to Webcaster X2 for additional configuration options.
Reliable encoding designed for social media
Webcaster X2 is designed specifically for streaming to Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch. Set up is easy with a simple device code to pair it to your accounts, the rest is done for you – the device comes pre-configured with optimal encoding settings for YouTube, Facebook Live, and Twitch streaming.
Pro audio and video support
Stream your HD camera, mixer or display (supports 720p or 1080p only) by connecting it to the Webcaster X2's HDMI IN port. Connect a wired or wireless mic to your camera and get professional HDMI audio quality. Webcaster X2 encodes your high quality audio along with your video and streams it to your Facebook or YouTube audience.
Wired Ethernet or Wi-Fi
Use Wi-Fi or Webcaster X2's wired Ethernet connection to stream the way that works for you.
- Connectors: 1 x HDMI
- Input resolutions:
- 720p (30 or 60 Hz / fps)
- 1080p (30 or 60 Hz / fps)
*only these input types are supported, interlaced signals and other frame rates not supported
- Embedded HDMI audio at 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz (firmware 2.5 or higher needed for 48 kHz support)
Local Video Output
- Connectors: 1 x HDMI out with audio for local video display or confidence monitoring
- Destination: YouTube, Facebook Live, or Twitch (choose one)
- Codec: H.264
- Video bit rates:
- Default: 2000 kb/s,
- Configurable: 1000 kb/s, 2000 kp/s, 3000 kb/s, or 4000 kb/s Note: By default each Webcaster X2 you connect to your network needs a constant uplink bandwidth of up to 2 Mb/s. You can use popular internet speed tests to determine the peak bandwidth you have available, but be cautious with this value as other people and devices, including voice over IP phone systems, can use a significant portion of your available uplink.
- Key frame interval: 2 s
- Max frame rate: 30 fps
- Color space: 4:2:0
- Output frame size: Default 720p at 30 fps (1280×720), supports up to 1080p at 30 fps (1920×1080)
- Audio codecs: Encoder: AAC Bitrate: 128 kbps Sample frequencies: 44 kHz
- Connector: 1 x Ethernet RJ45
- Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n
- Streams: Native YouTube Live and Facebook Live integrations, Twitch, and AV Studio
- Front panel LCD screen
- HDMI OUT port for HDMI monitor support for additional configuration
3 USB ports for USB mouse, keyboard, and BETA USB camera feature
- Note: the AV, TF (SD card), and Optical audio ports on Webcaster X2 are not used
Product Dimensions: 4.625 × 4.875 × 1 (117 mm x 124 mm x 25 mm) plus antenna
Max Operating Temperature: 35degC
Product Weight: 0.6 lbs (0.272 kg)
Country of Origin: Made in China
In the Box:
- 1 x Webcaster X2
- 1 x WiFi antenna
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 x Ethernet cable
- 1 x 5 VDC, 3 A universal AC/DC power adapter