Enjoy unparalleled performance when scanning negatives, slides or prints, with the Epson Perfection V750-M Pro, the first flatbed scanner with groundbreaking 6400 dpi resolution and unique fluid mount capabilities for photo studio applications.
With amazing 6400 dpi resolution, this powerful performer consistently delivers precision color and detail. An enhanced optical system (High-Pass Optics) consisting of anti-reflective lens coatings and a high-reflection mirror provides the highest level of image quality and helps you achieve faster scans. In addition, the Dual Lens System from Epson optimizes each scan, automatically selecting from two lenses for the desired scan resolution.
You can even use Digital ICE Technologies to take advantage of easy, automatic removal of scratches and dust from film, and many surface defects from prints. An innovative fluid mount accessory for wet mount film scanning takes the concept one step further. This specialized system gives you additional scratch removal and grain reduction capabilities for black-and-white film. For traditional scanning, the included film holders allow you to batch scan multiple slides and negatives for increased productivity.
The Epson Perfection V750-M Pro represents a breakthrough in flatbed scanning technology. This innovative product provides the tools you need to achieve the quality you desire - together in one powerful solution.
- Optimize each scan with the exclusive Dual Lens System from Epson
- Automatically selects from two lenses for desired scan resolution
- Achieve professional quality scans
- Delivers unparalleled performance with 6400 dpi optical resolution
- Enjoy remarkable tonal range and greater shadow detail
- Provides a 4.0 Dmax for smooth gradations and fine shadow detail
- Maximize image quality and achieve even faster scans with High-Pass Optics
- Offers the highest level of image quality with anti-reflective optical coatings and a high-reflection mirror
- Remove dust and scratches from film and many types of surface defects from prints
- Includes Digital ICE Technologies, so you can automatically remove dust and scratches, minimizing costly retouching
- Effectively remove scratches and reduce grain from black-and-white negatives
- Offers fluid mount capabilities - a first in flatbed scanners!
- Batch scan multiple slides, negatives and medium-format film
- Makes it easy to achieve greater productivity with convenient film holders
- Do more with your film and photos
- Includes professional software titles for added versatility and control
- Flatbed color image scanner with Epson Dual Lens System, High-Pass Optics and Digital ICE Technologies
- Photoelectric Device: Color Epson MatrixCCD line sensor
- Optical Resolution : Epson Dual Lens System, 4800 dpi and 6400 dpi
- Hardware Resolution: 4800 x 9600 dpi, 6400 x 9600 dpi with Micro Step Drive technology
- Maximum Resolution: 12,800 x 12,800 dpi with software interpolation
- Effective Pixels: 40,800 x 56,160 (4800 dpi), 37,760 x 62,336 (6400dpi)
- Color Hardware Bit Depth:48-bits per pixel internal, 48-bits per pixel external (External bit depth is selectable to 48 bits depending on the image editing software.)
- Grayscale Hardware Bit Depth: 16-bits per pixel internal, 16-bits per pixel external (External bit depth is selectable to 16 bits depending on the image editing software.)
- Optical Density: 4.0 Dmax
- Transparency Unit: 8" x 10" Transparency Adapter built-in lid with four film holders: 35mm slides (12 frames), 35mm film strips (24 frames), medium format strips 2-1/4", 120/220, x20cm (2-6 frames) and 4" x 5" film (2 frames); 8" x 10" film area guide. Fluid mount tray and film guide for wet mount film scanning. (Mounting fluid and supplies not included.)
- Buttons: 1 button; Start
- Maximum Read Area:8.5" x 11.7" (216 x 297mm)
- Light Source: White cold cathode flourescent lamp
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
- Scanning Speed: 4800 dpi high-speed mode: Monochrome 10.8 msec/line; Full color 10.8 msec/line
- Reliability: MCBF - 100,000 cycles
- Environment Conditions: Temperature: Operating 41* F to 95* F (5 to 35*C), Humidity: Operating 10% to 80%, storage 10% to 85% (no condensation)
- Power Requirements: Voltage: AC100 - 120V, Frequency: 50 - 60hz, Power Consumption: 32W
- Windows Requirements: Pentium III equivalent or higher processor; 256MB RAM (512MB recommended); 350MB HD space (1GB recommended); CD-ROM drive. USB 1.1 - Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows Me, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP Home Edition/XP Professional, or Windows XP x64 Edition. Hi-Speed USB 2.0: Windows 2000 Professional (with Service Pack 4), Windows XP Home Edition/XP Professional, or Windows XP x64 Edition. IEEE 1394 (FireWire) - Windows Me, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP Home Edition/XP Professional or Windows XP x64 Edition. (Hi-Speed USB 2.0 recommend for optimum performance). Note: Factory installed, or upgraded from factory installed Windows 98SE.
- Macintosh Requirements: PowerPC G4 500 MHz or higher with built-in USB; 256MB RAM (512MB recommended); 732MB HD space (1GB recommended); CD-ROM drive. USB 1.1 - Macintosh OS X 10.2.x - 10.4.x. Hi-Speed USB 2.0: Macintosh OS X 10.2.7 - 10.4.x. IEEE 1394(FireWire) Macintosh OS X 10.2.x - 10.4.x.
- Physical Dimensions: Width: 12" (308mm), Depth: 20" (503mm), Height: 6" (152.5mm), Weight: 14.5 lb (6.6 kg approx.)
- Software : LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast Ai 6, MonacoEZcolor Adobe Photoshop Elements, ABBYY FineReader Sprint Plus OCR, Epson Copy Utility, Epson Scan with Epson Easy Photo Fix Technology (Epson Scan and LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast Ai 6 will run on Windows XP x64 Edition)
- Warranty: One year limited warranty in the U.S. and Canada