A heavy-duty workgroup printer that delivers increased productivity
The WorkForce Pro WF-5110 printer offers heavy-duty, low-cost printing for busy workgroups. Powered by Epson's new PrecisionCore printing technology, the WF-5110 delivers Performance Beyond Laser, producing professional-quality documents at fast speeds. Plus, save on printing - up to 50 percent lower printing cost vs. color laser. Get reliable, low-maintenance, high-volume color printing with a 45,000-page monthly duty cycle, ultra high-yield cartridges and a large paper capacity. Setup support and security features provide seamless network integration and administration. Workgroups easily network via wireless or wired connections. Also includes a three-year limited warranty.
- Ink: 4-color DURABrite Ultra pigment ink. The printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink.
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 20 ISO ppm; Color: 20 ISO ppm.
- ISO-PPM: One-sided ISO print speeds of 20 ISO ppm black and color.
- Three-Year Limited Warranty Included: Get a three-year limited warranty, plus second-business-day shipping.
- Fast, High-Quality Printing: Quickly print documents and photos, and get sharp text and vivid, true-to-life color.
- Wireless and Ethernet Network Ready: Share one printer with multiple computers in your home or office, using a wireless or wired network.
- Automatic Two-Sided Printing: Save up to 50 percent on paper with the option of automatic two-sided printing.
- Epson Connect - Print and share from anywhere: Print your photos and documents using your smartphone, tablet or mobile computer from your home, the office, or from across the world.
- Get Performance Beyond Laser: The WorkForce Pro WF-5110, powered by PrecisionCore.
- Cost Savings: Up to 50 percent lower printing cost vs. color laser.
- Heavy-Duty, Reliable Performance: 45,000-page monthly duty cycle; up to 2500 pages recommended monthly for high-volume printing.
- Fast Output: Prints at speeds of 20 ISO ppm (black) and 20 ISO ppm (color).
- Outstanding Support: Best-in-class three-year limited warranty with advance exchange.
- Professional-Quality Results: Laser-sharp text and brilliant colors on a wide variety of media.
- Low Intervention: Print up to 4000 black and color pages without changing the cartridge; up to 580 sheets total paper capacity with optional second paper tray.
- IT Features: Seamless network integration, plus security features.
- Save Energy: Uses up to 70 percent less power than laser printers.
- Built-in Networking: Wired and wireless connectivity plus Wi-Fi Direct; also print from smartphones and tablets.
- Uses up to 70 percent less power than laser printers
- Save up to 50 percent of your paper supply with automatic, 2-sided printing
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport Partner
- Printing Technology: PrecisionCore 4S print head 4-color inkjet
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size: 3 droplet sizes, as small as 2.8 picoliters
- Maximum Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 20 ppm, Color: 20 ppm
- 2-Sided ISO Print Speed: Black: 11 ppm, Color: 11 ppm
- Ink Type: DURABrite Ultra pigment ink (smudge, fade and water resistant)
- Ink Palette: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black
- Ink Configuration: 4 individual ink cartridges
- Replacement Ink: 786 Standard-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, 786XL High-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, 788XXL Extra High-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow. The printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink.
- Ink Yield Information: Epson provides ink cartridge yields based on the ISO / IEC 24711 and 24712 standard for inkjet products, which excludes the first installed cartridges. Standard-capacity Black (T786120): About 900 pages, Standard-capacity Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow (T786220, T786320, T786420): About 800 pages per color, High-capacity Black (T786XL120): About 2600 pages, High-capacity Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow (T786XL220, T786XL320, T786XL420): About 2000 pages per color, Extra-High capacity Black (T788XXL120): About 4000 pages, Extra-High capacity Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow (T788XXL220, T788XXL320, T788XXL420): About 4000 pages per color.
- Fade Resistance / Print Longevity: Up to 118 years
- Operating Systems: Windows 8.x (32 bits, 64 bits), Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits), Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits), Windows XP SP3 (32 bits), Windows XP Professional x64, Mac OS X 10.5.8 - 10.9.x
- Server Systems: Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2003, Mac OS X Server
- Temperature: Operating: 50 to 95 degrees F (10 to 35 degrees C), Storage: -4 to 104 degrees F (-20 to 40 degrees C)
- Humidity: Operating: 20 - 80 percent RH, Storage: 5 - 85 percent RH (no condensation)
- Sound Level: Power 5.3 B(A), Pressure 52 dB(A)
- Dimensions: Printing: 18.1" x 25.8" x 15.1" (W x D x H), Storage: 18.1" x 16.6" x 11.2" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 25 lb
- Safety Approvals: Safety standards UL60950, CSA C22.2 No. 60950, EMI FCC Part 15 subpart B class B, CAN / CSA?CEI / IEC CISPR 22 class B
- Standard Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB (compatible with USB 2.0 specification), Wireless LAN IEEE (802.11 b/g/n), Wired Ethernet (1000 Base-T/100 Base-TX/10 Base-T), Wi-Fi Direct
- Printing from a Mobile Device: Epson Connect Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint Mobile App, Epson Remote Print
- Other: Kindle Fire, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
- Network Printing Protocols: IPP, LDP, Port 9100, WSD
- WLAN Security: WEP 64 Bit, WEP 128 Bit, WPA PSK (AES)
- Network Management Protocols: SNMP, HTTP, DHCP, BOOTP, APIPA, DDNS, mDNS, SNTP, Ping, SLP,WSD, LLTD
- PC-Free Paper Support: Plain (Letter, Legal, A4), Photo (Letter, A4, 8" x 10", 5" x 7", 4" x 6")
- Paper Sizes: 3.5" x 5", 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", 8.5" x 11", 8.5" x14", A4,A6, half letter, executive, user definable (3.5" - 47.2" in length)
- Maximum Paper Size: 8.5" x 47.2"
- Paper Types: Plain paper, Epson Bright White Paper, Epson Presentation Paper Matte, Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte, Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-sided, Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Epson Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss
- Envelope Types: No. 10, Plain paper, Bond paper, Air mail
- Input Paper Capacity: 250 sheets plain paper (250 sheets plain paper X 1 tray), Rear feed: 80 sheets, 580 sheets total with optional 250-sheet paper tray, 10 envelopes
- Secondary Paper Tray Capacity: 80-sheet rear-feed tray included, 250-sheet paper tray optional
- Display: 2.2" mono LCD
- Printer Language: Epson ESC/P-R
- Software Included: Epson printer driver
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 45,000 pages (Recommended monthly page volume: up to 2500 pages)
- Telecom Regulations: FCC Part 68 (U.S.A.), IC / CS03 (Canada)
- Rated Voltage: AC 100 - 240V Universal (Automatic)
- Rated Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Approx. 24 W ISO 24712 (Standalone copy printing), Approx. 5.5 W (Standby), Approx. 1.6 W (Sleep), Approx. 0.3 W (Power off) ENERGY STAR qualified
- Rated Current: 0.8A - 0.4A