A fast, cost-effective workgroup printer for increased productivity.
The WorkForce Pro WF-6090 letter/legal-size printer, powered by PrecisionCore, saves up to 50 percent on printing costs vs. color lasers. Minimize downtime with Epson's highest-yield cartridges, which print up to 7000 black/color pages before replacement, and a paper capacity up to 1580 sheets. Epson's fastest office printer, the WF-6090 includes built-in auto duplexing and delivers pro-quality documents as fast as 24 ISO ppm (black/color). IT tools and security features make network integration seamless for shared printing. Plus, it's enabled with remote printer data collection compatible with MPS software solutions.
- Ink: 4-color DURABrite Pro pigment ink. The printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink. Designed for use exclusively with Epson cartridges.
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 24 ISO ppm; Color: 24 ISO ppm.
- ISO-PPM: ISO print speeds of 24 ISO ppm (black) and 24 ISO ppm (color).
- High-Quality Prints. Smart Value: Save on ink and get professional quality prints at an amazingly affordable price - up to 50 percent lower printing costs than color laser.
- Fast, High-Quality Printing: Quickly print documents and photos, and get sharp text and vivid, true-to-life color.
- Wireless and Ethernet Network Ready: Share one printer with multiple computers in your home or office, using a wireless or wired network.
- Super High-Capacity Cartridge: XXL replacement cartridges available to print up to 10,000 black/ 7,000 color.
- Instant-Drying Inks: Print documents that are highlighter friendly as well as smudge, scratch, fade and water resistant.
- Cost Savings: Up to 50 percent lower printing costs vs. color lasers.
- Low Intervention: Print up to 7000 black/color pages without changing cartridges.
- Epson's Fastest Office Printer: 24 ISO ppm (black), 24 ISO ppm (color).
- Security Features: PIN number certification for job release; user control access, printer and network settings via Web Config with printer's IP address; SSL/TLS security, IPsec.
- Versatile Media Handling: Up to 1580-sheet total paper capacity; auto duplexing.
- Pro-Quality Documents: Long-lasting results with DURABrite Pro cartridges.
- Drivers and Utilities: Remote printing and Cloud access; Universal printer driver; PCL and Adobe PostScript 3 support.
- Powered by PrecisionCore: The next generation of inkjet printing technology.
- Enabled for Remote Printer Data Collection: Compatible with MPS software solutions from PrintFleet, ECi (FMAudit), PrintAudit and others.
- Duty Cycle: up to 75,000 pages monthly.
- Uses up to 70 percent less power than laser printers
- Save up to 50 percent of your paper supply with automatic, 2-sided printing
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport Partner
- Printing Technology: PrecisionCore 4S print head 4-color inkjet
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size: 3 droplet sizes, as small as 3.7 picoliters
- Maximum Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 24 ppm, Color: 24 ppm
- 2-Sided ISO Print Speed: Black: 16 ppm, Color: 16 ppm
- Maximum Draft Print Speed: Black: 34 ppm, Color: 34 ppm
- Ink Type: DURABrite Pro pigment ink (smudge, fade and water resistant)
- Ink Palette: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black
- Ink Configuration: 4 individual ink cartridges
- Replacement Ink: 748 Standard-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow (Yield, ISO pages - Black: 2500, Color: 1500), 748XL High-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow (Yield, ISO pages - Black: 5000 Color: 4000), 748XXL Extra High-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow (Yield, ISO pages - Black: 10000, Color: 7000). Printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink.
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.x (32 bits, 64 bits), Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits), Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits), Windows XP SP3 (32 bits), Windows XP Professional x64, Mac OS X 10.6.x - 10.10.x
- Server Systems: Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2003, Mac OS X Server
- Temperature: Operating: 50 to 95 degrees F (10 to 35 degrees C), Storage: -4 to 104 degrees F (-20 to 40 degrees C)
- Humidity: Operating: 20 - 80 percent RH, Storage: 5 - 85 percent RH (no condensation)
- Sound Level: Power: 6.5 B(A), Pressure: 50 dB(A)
- Dimensions: Printing: 18.8" x 29.8" x 21.3" (W x D x H), Storage: 18.8" x 20.6" x 15.9" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 50.7 lb
- Security: PIN number certification for job release, Control user access, Printer and network settings via Web configuration using printer's IP address, Security SSL, IPSec
- Safety Approvals: Safety standards UL60950, CSA C22.2 No. 60950, EMI FCC Part 15 subpart B class B, CAN / CSA?CEI / IEC CISPR 22 class B
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Standard Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB (compatible with USB 2.0 specification), Wireless LAN IEEE (802.11 b/g/n), Wired Ethernet (1000 Base-T/100 Base-TX/10 Base-T), Wi-Fi Direct, NFC
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP v4/v6
- Network Printing Protocols: IPP, LDP, Port 9100, WSD
- Network Management Protocols: SNMP, HTTP, DHCP, BOOTP, APIPA, DDNS, mDNS, SNTP, Ping, SLP, WSD, LLTD
- WLAN Security: WEP 64 Bit, WEP 128 Bit, WPA PSK (AES)
- Epson Connect: Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint Mobile App, Epson Remote Print
- Other: Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Fire OS
- PC-Free Paper Support: 3.5" x 5", 4" x 6", 5" x 7", Half Letter, Letter, Executive, 8" x 10", 8.5" x 11", Legal, 8.5" x 14"
- Paper Sizes: 3.5" x 5", 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", 8.5" x 11", 8.5" x 14", A4, A6, half letter, executive, user definable (3.5" - 47.2" in length)
- Paper Types: Plain paper, Epson Bright White Paper, Epson Presentation Paper Matte, Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte, Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-sided, Epson Photo Paper Glossy, Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Epson Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss, Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Luster
- Envelope Types: No. 10, Plain paper, Bond paper, Air mail
- Input Paper Capacity: 500 sheets plain paper (500 sheets plain paper x 1 tray), Rear feed: 80-sheets, 1580 sheets total with two optional 500-sheet paper trays, 10 envelopes
- Display: 2.2" mono LCD
- Printer Language: Epson ESC/P-R, PCL 5 emulation, PCL 6 emulation, PostScript 3
- Software Included: Epson printer driver, PCL 5 driver emulation, PCL 6 driver emulation, PostScript 3
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 75,000 pages (Recommended monthly page volume: up to 5000 pages)
- Telecom Regulations: FCC Part 68 (U.S.A.), IC / CS03 (Canada)
- Rated Voltage: AC 100 - 240V Universal (Automatic)
- Rated Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Approx. 33 W ISO 24712 (Standalone copy printing), Approx. 8.1 W (Standby), Approx. 2.5 W (Sleep), Approx. 0.5 W (Power off) ENERGY STAR qualified
- Rated Current: 1.0A - 0.5A