The EX Series ensures compelling presentations. The EX5220 offers a fast wireless connection to your iPad, iPhone, AndroidTM tablet/smartphone2 and laptop. With convenient HDMI connectivity, it also delivers digital video and audio with just one cable. Plus, Epson's Simple Setup Suite, a host of innovative features, enables flexible positioning and rapid setup in any venue. It's the perfect solution for professionals whose presentations demand proven performance.
3x Brighter Colors with Epson
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors. Delivering 3000 lumens of color brightness and 3000 lumens of white brightness, the EX5220 uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
- 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance - 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- One measurement of brightness is not enough - look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
- The EX5220 has:
- Color Brightness: 3000 lumens
- White Brightness: 3000 lumens
- Wireless connection to your laptop and mobile device - connect directly to your computer, smartphone or tablet, without wires. Wireless LAN included.
- Simple Setup Suite - Epson offers a host of innovative features that ensure flexible placement and quick setup in any room
- Easy image adjustments - position your projector almost anywhere and still get a correctly proportioned image with auto vertical correction and Easy-slide horizontal image correction.
- USB Plug 'n Play instant setup - use the includedUSB cable to instantly project content. View your projected presentation on the screen and your computer simultaneously.
- Convenient lens control - optimize the image size whether your projector is close to the screen or far away, with the zoom lens.
- HDMI connectivity - Get both audio and brilliant HD video content with just one cable. The EX Series is compatible with the latest laptops, Blu-ray and media players.
- Instant Off/On - quickly power down the projector,pack up and go
- Sleep Mode (A/V Mute) - pause your presentationwithout turning the projector off
- Direct Power Off/On - control your projector with theflip of a switch
- Projection System - Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Projection Method - Front / rear / ceiling mount
- Driving Method - Epson Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix
- Pixel Number - 786,432 dots (1024 x 768) x 3
- Color Brightness - Color Light Output - 3000 lumens
- White Brightness - White Light Output - 3000 lumens
- Aspect Ratio - 4:3
- Native Resolution - 1024 x 768 (XGA)
- Resize - 640 x 480 (VGA), 1152 x 864 (SXGA), 1280 x 800 (WXGA), 1440 x 900 (WSXGA), 1400 x 1050 (SXGA+)
- Lamp Type - 200 W UHE
- Lamp Life:
- ECO mode: Up to 6000 hours
- Normal mode: Up to 5000 hours
- Throw Ratio Range - 1.48 - 1.77
- Size - projected distance - 30" - 300" (0.9 - 9.0 m)
- Keystone Correction:
- Automatic: Vertical: +/-30 degrees
- Manual: Horizontal: +/-30 degrees
- USB Plug 'n Play:
- Projects audio and video
- PC and Mac compatible
- Contrast Ratio - Up to 10,000:1
- Color Reproduction - Up to 1 billion colors
- Temperature - 41 degrees to 95 degrees F (5 degrees to 35 degrees C)
- Weight - 5.29 lb
- Kensington-style lock provision
- Password protect function
- Type - Manual zoom / Manual focus
- F-number - 1.58 - 1.72
- Focal Length - 16.9 - 20.28 mm
- Zoom Ratio - 1.0 - 1.2