Pressure cooking uses pressurized steam to cook healthy meals with beans, grains, meat, poultry, and seafood in much less time than many other cooking methods require. This Splendid pressure cooker holds a maximum capacity of 6 quarts of Italian chicken soup or beans with sausage and works on all heat sources. The cooker is constructed of high-quality 18/10 stainless steel with an encapsulated aluminum base for even and efficient heat distribution. For safety, the pressure cooker has dual pressure settings on its handle--one in a dial control and another on a valve. Other safety measures include two pressure release valves and a locking handle to prevent the unit from opening while under pressure. A visual indicator lets you know when all the pressure has been released and the cooker is ready to open. This pressure cooker is dishwasher-safe.
- 6-quart pressure cooker preserves vitamins and minerals during cooking
- Reduces cooking time by up to 70 percent
- 18/10 stainless steel with impact-bonded aluminum base for even heating
- Advanced safety features prevent excessive pressure build-up
- Includes instruction manual and recipe book