The FIBARO RGBW Controller is a universal, Z-Wave compatible module that controls LED, RGB, RGBW strips, halogen lights and fans via 12 or 24 VDC. The device allows you to change the color of the lights from your mobile device whenever you want. Additionally, the controller supports up to four 0-10V passive analog sensors such as temperature sensors, humidity sensors, wind sensors, air quality sensors and light sensors. All IN and OUT terminals may be user-configured for LED control or 0V-10V signal readouts.
- Fibaro RGBW Controller controls three as well as four color LED strips giving you millions of colors of light and smart lighting capabilities.
- Fibaro RGBW Controller has four analog inputs supporting any sensors, e.g. lightsensors, wind sensors, pressure sensors and potentiometers operating within 0-10V range.
- Four output channels allow for connecting and independently controlling each of connected light sources.
- Four channels allow for total or independent measurements of energy consumption. When connected to your smart hub you can check the live real-time power consumptionand review usage history.
- Z-Wave Certified Device: Cert ID: ZC08-14070003/ Frequency Region: U.S./Canada/Mexico, Z-Wave Library Version: 4.55.00