CONDITION: WORKS, BUT MIGHT BE/HAVE DENT, SCRATCHES OR MISSING/BROKEN PIECES
***NO RETURNS, FINAL SALE***
The new FinePix J38 with a durable, all metal body features a 12 megapixel sensor, a 2.7 inch LCD screen, high-quality and pin-sharp 3x optical zoom, Scene Recognition Auto and Face Detection technology with Automatic Red-eye removal. And for added functionality, there's a brand new Panorama Mode. These cameras offer point and shoot appeal packed into stylish metal bodies.
In a first for J series models, the FinePix J38 features a Panorama Mode. Get creative and capture those sweeping landscapes or large group shots at Weddings. Panorama Mode works by seamlessly stitching together three consecutive shots to produce one impressive panoramic picture. It's that easy.
Top Technology at your Fingertips
Super intelligent Scene Recognition Auto has now been rolled out to Fujifilm's entry level compacts to offer all consumers the ability to take fantastic photos at the touch of a button. Scene Recognition Auto (SR AUTO) intelligently detects a scene (Portrait, Landscape, Macro, Backlit Portrait, Night and Night Portrait) and the camera automatically adjusts the exposure, focus and white balance to reveal perfect shots, regardless of the conditions or subject. With SR AUTO all you have to do is point and shoot.
Creating perfect people pictures is easy with Fujifilm's highly-effective Face Detection technology. Use Face Detection to find all the faces in the frame and automatically adjust the focus and exposure to reveal flawless portraits of friends and family. Automatic red-eye removal is deployed to banish devilish red-eyes whilst the photo is being taken.
- 12 Megapixel
- 3x optical zoom
- 2.7" LCD screen
- Durable, all metal body
- Maximum ISO sensitivity up to 3200 (at 3MP)
- Panorama Mode
- Scene Recognition AUTO
- Portrait, Landscape, Macro, Backlit Portrait, Night and Night Portrait
- Face Detection technology with Automatic red-eye removal (Play back)
- Picture Stabilization mode
- Movie Mode with sound and zoom function (Digital zoom)
- Number of Effective Pixels 12 Million Pixals
- CCD Sensor 1/ 2.3-inch CCD
- Storage Media Internal memory (approx. 10MB) / SD memory card/ SDHC memory card
- File format Still image : JPEG (Exif Ver. 2.2 )(Design rule for Camera File system compliant / DPOF-compatible) Movie : AVI (Motion JPEG ) with sound
- Number of Images/Recorded SEE WORKSHEET "No. of Images - Record Time"
- Number of Recorded Pixals "Still image : 4000 x 3000/ 4000x 2,666 / 2,816 x 2122 / 2,048 x 1,536 /1,600 x 1,200 / 640 X 480 pixels
- Lens "Still image : 4000 x 3000/ 4000x 2,666 / 2,816 x 2122 / 2,048 x 1,536 /1,600 x 1,200 / 640 X 480 pixels
- Lens Focal Length f=5.7mm ? 17.1mm, Equivalent to 32-96mm on a 35mm camera
- Digital Zoom Approx 5.7x(up to 17.1 x when combined with optical zoom)
- Aperture F2.9?F8.8(wide), F5.2?F16(telephoto)
- Focus Distance Normal : Wide angle :Approx. 60cm/2.0 ft to infinity, Telephoto :Approx. 60cm /2.0 ft to infinity, Macro: Wide Angle: Approx. 10cm/3.9 in to 70cm/2.3ft,Telephoto-Angle: Approx. 35cm/1.1ft. To 70cm/2.3ft
- Sensitivity Auto/Equivalent to ISO100/200/400/800/1600/ 3200*(Standard Output Sensitivity) * max number of pixels: 3M
- Exposure control TTL 256-zones metering
- Exposure mode Programmed AE
- Shooting Modes Portrait, , Landscape, Sport, Night, Fireworks, Sunset, Snow, Beach, Party, Flower, Text ,baby, anti-blur, natural light, Movie, PANORAMA
- Shutter speed (Auto mode) 1/4sec. to 1/1400sec., (All other modes) 8 sec. to 1/1400 sec.
Continuous shooting Top-3
- Focus Auto focus (Center)
- White balance Automatic scene recognition, Preset (Fine, Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White), Incandescent light
- Self-timer Approx. 10 sec./2 sec.
- Flash Auto flash, Effective range: (ISO AUTO): Wide-angle: approx. 0.6m / 2.0ft to 3.3m /11.5ft, Telephoto : approx. 0.6m/2ft to 2m/6.6 ft, Macro : approx. 0.3m/1.0 ft to 0.8m/2.6 ft
- LCD monitor 2.7-inch , approx.230,000 dots, Amorphous silicon TFT colours LCD monitor, approx. 96 percent coverage
- Movie Recording "640 x 480 pixels, 320 x 240 pixels, 30 frames/sec. with monaural sound
- Photography functions Scene recognition,Face detection (with Red-eye removal), , Best framing, Frame No. memory
- Playback functions "Face detection (with Red-eye removal), slide show, Multi-frame playback(with Micro Thumbnail ), Sorting by date, Image rotate, Trimming
- Video Output NTSC/PAL selectable
- Digital input/ouput USB 2.0 High-speed
- Power Supply NP-45A Li-ion battery(included)
- Dimensions 92(W)? 55.9(H)? 20 (D) mm/ (excluding accessories and attachments)
- Weight Approx. 113g (excluding accessories, batteries and memory card)